**December SnowFlakes Testing Group**(praying for Christmas BFPs)

Jumping onto this thread now! Temp dip this morning and BFN. Just started spotting so today or tomorrow will be CD1. I don’t have a test date because I never know if or when I’ll ovulate. Will be taking soy isoflavones again so hopefully that’ll help my chances of actually ovulating!
A BFP for Christmas would be lovely though wouldn’t it?

I have the VIP membership on FF, I think I have about 40 days left now. When that runs out I will probably go back to not temping.
But I love using opks so will carry on with them.
So glad baby is healthy. You must be so excited.

Will hopefully get to feel that excitement again myself in the not to far future[-o<

Cd 4 today and it’s dragging so much.
](*,)
Got everything crossed for you hun. I'm feeling as though I'm not able to get excited prob won't until she is in my arms I'm still waiting for it to go wrong with all the losses but I'm enjoying every min of my bump and every little kick. You will get to have that excitement hun xx

Rooting for all you lovely ladies :hugs: xx

@Suggerhoney I paid for a year's membership on ff this cycle :blush: I no I can use through pregnancy aswell xx

I did that when we was ttc in 2020, I payed for a year and then fell with H after about 4 months of using it. That’s why I went for the 90 days this time. I’m only going to temp until my membership is up and I no I’m still ovulating, then will stop temping and just use opks. See when I didn’t ovulate last cycle I only ever got matching lines on opks where as normally I get test line darker than control when I have my peak. So hopefully get that in a week or so and then a good rise.
The waiting is gonna be torture, the unknown if I’m even going to ovulate is horrible. But if I don’t I will be leaving here and will just have to get on with my life and except no rainbow for me. If I’m still ovulating then I will keep trying. But don’t see the point if I don’t because that will be 2 cycles in a row with no ovulation. And no egg no baby
:cry:
Jumping onto this thread now! Temp dip this morning and BFN. Just started spotting so today or tomorrow will be CD1. I don’t have a test date because I never know if or when I’ll ovulate. Will be taking soy isoflavones again so hopefully that’ll help my chances of actually ovulating!
A BFP for Christmas would be lovely though wouldn’t it?

so sorry love. I’m feeling ya now and the worry of if I will ovulate is pretty strong right now.
I no if I don’t this cycle either than that’s it for me with ttc. I mean I can understand not ovulating because of illness but there’s absolutely no reason why I shouldn’t ovulate this cycle because I’m back to myself completely now.
I’m cd5 and AF has now left the building, still had some light bleeding earlier but it’s stopped now. So now the wait to see if I ovulate. I’m back on the maca and coq10 so hopefully that helps.
See when I get a peak my test lines are normally go darker than the control line. And I only got matching lines last cycle.
Hoping for a proper peak and good ovulation soon. Pray that for you too love, and yes a lovely early Christmas BFP would be lovely.
:hug:

Last edited:
CD1 for me today. That last cycle was only 22 days! I ovulated on CD11 and wondering if that’s too early?

CD1 for me today. That last cycle was only 22 days! I ovulated on CD11 and wondering if that’s too early?

Hey hon so weird. I ovulated cd11 in October and only had a 22 day cycle.

no it’s not too early as I ovulated cd10 with my youngest and there’s been a few ladies on here that ovulated cd10 and had babies.
I think when I looked up on it cd10 to cd21 is classed as normal.
Did read if you ovulate b4 cd10 then the egg isn’t mature enough. You can still fall but will lead to loss and funnily enough I ovulated cd8 after a chemical in July 2020 and had another chemical, that was the 3rd chemical as I had one in April June then July and then a 4th in October.
Why does ttc have to be so hard for some :sad1:

I usually ovulate CD 12 but have ovulated earlier before.

I normally ovulate cd13 but has been a bit all over the place since we started ttc this time around.

got everything crossed for you my love.

Thanks both!
I don’t really know much about early ovulation, it’s usually late or never for me. I don’t think I’ve ever ovulated that early before. I’d much rather have early ovulation because then I’m not left waiting, as long as I’m still in with a chance! Hopefully it’ll be the same cycle day again then.

@Suggerhoney its horrible that something that happens so easily or even accidentally for others is a challenge for us! Must be incredible to just decide to have a baby and get pregnant without all this stress and heartbreak. I can’t even imagine what that would feel like. I’ve always wanted a big family and I’m so incredibly lucky that I’ve managed to have 3 when some don’t even get that but we’ve spent our whole married life TTC pretty much and I wanted at least 4.
If I manage to get pregnant this time then it will almost certainly be our last (birth child anyway). I would like to feel like I’m done rather than have biology make that choice for me but I think it’ll be out of my hands as even if I get pregnant in the next few months I’ll be coming up on 41 when that one is born and it takes ages for me to start ovulating again. Even then it’s not reliable. I’ll feel very blessed if I do manage to get one more though. I’m having such a negative day, really need to try and get some positivity back!
The only upside to all of this is that I’ve got to meet you lovely ladies in our wonderful and supportive community here!

Hi ladies! Joining you over here. It’s CD 1 for me today. Hoping for lots of BFPs in this group!!

Popping in to say hi, I don’t know if we will try this month as it’s getting close to O time and my partner has sprained her ankle so won’t be able to get into “position” lol, bit gutted! So December may be our next chance.
Aww poor thing. Seems every month something happens with your OH. Hope it happens for you soon sweetie. I know you want a baby so much.

Hope next cycle things go well

Hi ladies

cd6 for me, should ovulate in 10 or so days. hoping we all get a Christmas BFP !

Thanks both!
I don’t really know much about early ovulation, it’s usually late or never for me. I don’t think I’ve ever ovulated that early before. I’d much rather have early ovulation because then I’m not left waiting, as long as I’m still in with a chance! Hopefully it’ll be the same cycle day again then.

@Suggerhoney its horrible that something that happens so easily or even accidentally for others is a challenge for us! Must be incredible to just decide to have a baby and get pregnant without all this stress and heartbreak. I can’t even imagine what that would feel like. I’ve always wanted a big family and I’m so incredibly lucky that I’ve managed to have 3 when some don’t even get that but we’ve spent our whole married life TTC pretty much and I wanted at least 4.
If I manage to get pregnant this time then it will almost certainly be our last (birth child anyway). I would like to feel like I’m done rather than have biology make that choice for me but I think it’ll be out of my hands as even if I get pregnant in the next few months I’ll be coming up on 41 when that one is born and it takes ages for me to start ovulating again. Even then it’s not reliable. I’ll feel very blessed if I do manage to get one more though. I’m having such a negative day, really need to try and get some positivity back!
The only upside to all of this is that I’ve got to meet you lovely ladies in our wonderful and supportive community here!

I was one of them ladies once love. I used to joke that I only had to look at my husband and be pregnant. I mean it took us 3 months to fall with our first baby together. Then when he was 15 months old I found out I was pregnant with my dd and we wasn’t trying. And then I fell very quickly with our 3rd. But it’s since I hit 40 it’s been a struggle.
11 months to fall with Harley. I was 40 the whole time we were trying and kept having chemicals. Then one month after turning 41 I found out I was pregnant with Harley. 41 when I gave birth.
And now this one, 10 cycle ttc and 2 losses all at 42 years old.
I’m 43 on December 17th and that must be only about 4 weeks away now. That doesn’t fill me with much hope at all.

I pray so hard we both ovulate this cycle love and hopefully earlier for both of us, then we can both relax into the 2ww, I pray we do love.
I wouldn’t wish not ovulating and that awful feeling you get when that happen on anyone ttc.
I’m not sure if I done the right thing starting this group tbh, because if I don’t ovulate again then I guess that’s my ttc days over and I don’t know how I’ll be able to carry on with this group. Think it would be far to painful.

hugs to you love. I felt so depressed on cd1 and so on. Cd8 today and haven’t been as bad but I’m still worried for obvious reasons.
I don’t wanna go on and on as I don’t want people getting annoyed with me keep going on about the same thing. I know I can sound like a stuck record sometimes.
Sadly when I worry about something badly I do repeat myself, I think it’s all part of being bipolar.

Hi ladies! Joining you over here. It’s CD 1 for me today. Hoping for lots of BFPs in this group!!

oh man sorry cd1 love. I’m on day 8 so not far behind u. Be great if we both ovulate the same time. Good luck sweet

Hi ladies

cd6 for me, should ovulate in 10 or so days. hoping we all get a Christmas BFP !

Fingers crossed for that Christmas BFP love ❤️

cd8 here so your not far behind me either.
I could ovulate as early as cd11 or as late as day 20 or not at all.
Hope we’re all in with a good chance this cycle.

sending so much extra sticky Baby dust all over us and this thread :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Come on ladies it has to be our turn soon surely. I pray sincerely it is and we all have our take home BFPs very very soon[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

@Suggerhoney I think it’s important to have somewhere to vent, that fear of not ovulating is real! My anxiety comes from the idea of hitting my 40s in March combined with my issues ovulating anyway. It’ll only get worse for me!
BUT I’m going to try and put my positive pants on. I started the soy isoflavones last night and that’s what helped me get my BFP with my youngest so I’m hoping it’ll work again! Fingers crossed for us both ovulating this cycle and spending Christmas pregnant and looking forward to our 2023 babies!

@Suggerhoney I think it’s important to have somewhere to vent, that fear of not ovulating is real! My anxiety comes from the idea of hitting my 40s in March combined with my issues ovulating anyway. It’ll only get worse for me!
BUT I’m going to try and put my positive pants on. I started the soy isoflavones last night and that’s what helped me get my BFP with my youngest so I’m hoping it’ll work again! Fingers crossed for us both ovulating this cycle and spending Christmas pregnant and looking forward to our 2023 babies!

Absolutely love. I felt so bad keep going on and on about worrying about not ovulating again, but until you have been through it and actually had a cycle not ovulating you just don’t realise how shit it is
Not even getting to be in the 2ww with everyone else and not being able to test it just sucks.

the getting older is so worrying too isn’t it.

Oh love I pray pray pray so hard we both ovulate and I pray it won’t keep us waiting either.
And that would be lovely spending Xmas pregnant. I’m not gonna hold my breath on that as if I do fall I have a feeling it will be next year but we never know.
Chuck them positive pants this way love I need like 10 pairs on all at once lmao.

I was going to stay away from here until I get my peak but I just have to have somewhere to express how I feel, and knowing others are going through something similar does help.

I really hope the Soy helps love.
I’ve been taking vitamins D and folate for ages now but I re started the maca and coq10 on cd1 and I really hope they help me get my rainbow.
Still wanna be in a due date group with you hon. Never know we mite make the July/August group and be with @tdog
We shall see.

Hi ladies
Cd10 and had a load of watery cm earlier today. Didn’t get that at all last cycle so I’m hoping it’s a good sign I will ovulate this cycle.

OPKs couldn’t be any fainter tho.
Hopefully get some good egg white stuff soon and a lovely blazing peak opk.

the waiting and the unknown is killing me tho.

I really hope and pray I get to be in the 2ww this cycle. Feels like ages since I was last.

How is everyone

Still waiting for AF following my d&c. It's been 24 days and my usual cycle length is between 24 and 26 days, so hopefully it will be soon.

Aww poor thing. Seems every month something happens with your OH. Hope it happens for you soon sweetie. I know you want a baby so much.

Hope next cycle things go well
It really does feel like that :( we want it so much. She’s really going through it at the moment, feels like her body is just broken.

Still waiting for AF following my d&c. It's been 24 days and my usual cycle length is between 24 and 26 days, so hopefully it will be soon.

Ah love I hold she shows up soon for you.
Hate waiting for AF and hate waiting for ovulation. It’s so cold here tonight I’m sat on the sofa with fleece pjs and a massive fleece dressing gown and a blanket lol. Must admit I do feel alll cosy tho. I do like this time of the year.

It really does feel like that :( we want it so much. She’s really going through it at the moment, feels like her body is just broken.

oh bless her. I really hope and pray she gets a break from it all soon and you guys can get back to trying again. I feel for her so much. And you too <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->