**December SnowFlakes Testing Group**(praying for Christmas BFPs)

@salamander91 oh no hon, that was one mean evap. I was so hoping you was gonna get more lines today. Gutted for you:-(

@HopefulPony
Thanks love. I think I ovulated yesterday the 26th, I got another temp rise today but I can’t be sure if it was yesterday i ovulated or the day before. I’m calling myself 1dpo today.
Will change it if FF puts me down for ovulation on Xmas day. But I think it was yesterday the 26th I ovulated.
Now the wait to test.

how are you and your oh doing lovely?

Oh that sucks @salamander91 sorry x
Good luck @Suggerhoney sounds like you have got plenty of bd in to me!
Cd 13 for me so still a few days to go till ov, tho I did have quite a dark opk the other day which is unusual for me. We did bd yesterday and on cd 11 I think it was. Need to be sure to get some more in soon!
I had a dream last night that I got a, really dark bfp lol x

Oh that sucks @salamander91 sorry x
Good luck @Suggerhoney sounds like you have got plenty of bd in to me!
Cd 13 for me so still a few days to go till ov, tho I did have quite a dark opk the other day which is unusual for me. We did bd yesterday and on cd 11 I think it was. Need to be sure to get some more in soon!
I had a dream last night that I got a, really dark bfp lol x

good luck hon. Hope you ovulate soon. oh that’s a good dream to have. Hope that’s a good sign.

Hi I’ve been having implantation bleeding since the 26 and it was only pink when I wipe on the 26, and 27, on the 28 I started to have sex and saw there was smell of blood so I stopped. I wiped and it was pink with some red. In the afternoon ont he 28 I got a faint positive pregnancy test. Today on the 29 I woke up and felt blood about to come out. When I sat on toilet blood gushed out. After that I wiped red. I took a test again still positive but I’m not sure if that could be a miscarriage chemical pregnancy or if anyone has had any similar experience with successful pregnancy. Also I’m 4 weeks pregnant today. The first pic is on 26 and 27. Last pic is today

BD72CD04-F435-4204-99EB-4AF09DB46E8B.jpeg F22A17A0-76DC-4D5A-81BB-19C0379F4A70.jpeg

Hi I’ve been having implantation bleeding since the 26 and it was only pink when I wipe on the 26, and 27, on the 28 I started to have sex and saw there was smell of blood so I stopped. I wiped and it was pink with some red. In the afternoon ont he 28 I got a faint positive pregnancy test. Today on the 29 I woke up and felt blood about to come out. When I sat on toilet blood gushed out. After that I wiped red. I took a test again still positive but I’m not sure if that could be a miscarriage chemical pregnancy or if anyone has had any similar experience with successful pregnancy. Also I’m 4 weeks pregnant today. The first pic is on 26 and 27. Last pic is today

View attachment 1114062 View attachment 1114063

A6740940-A4BC-48F3-8110-F1138A27FAB0.jpeg 6DA250E6-2BD2-41F0-922A-0E4E7297A44F.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->