• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Testers!!!(114) BFP! (24) (1)Angel Find your TTC/Bump Buddy and Holiday BFP!

JMarie your chart looks great :) If 9dpo was your implant dip then it can take 2-3 days for there to be enough hcg to detect. And digi's are not as sensitive! Gl!

JMarie your chart looks great :) If 9dpo was your implant dip then it can take 2-3 days for there to be enough hcg to detect. And digi's are not as sensitive! Gl!

I read the box and instructions trying to find the sensitivity and could not find mIU anywhere! So thank you, that is good to know and gives me hope!

So I was cleaning out my subscriptions, and I noticed that I have been on your threads since March, MrsMM! In this time, I have seen many BFP's, including yours, and I certainly hope it is my turn now!! :hugs:

Opinions, please!

Should I disgard the vag temps from the beginning of the cycle, so they don't screw with my coverline if yesterday was o day?

I would. I would just start with your temps, when your started orally. As you can tell, vaginal temps are quite a bit higher and it will mess with the chart having such drastic temps

So I was cleaning out my subscriptions, and I noticed that I have been on your threads since March, MrsMM! In this time, I have seen many BFP's, including yours, and I certainly hope it is my turn now!! :hugs:

Lots of luck and baby dust for you! :dust:

For those of you interested in getting to know me and my journey a bit better, I added a journal to my signature...

Well 7dpo and my boobs are sore, pretty sure I'm entering PMS territory. This month I feel defeated, like we can't get pregnant without help so why try. Hence we only BD once. DH has an appt mid December for a physical with the family dr so we shall see if she finds anything.

stay positive fezzie! pms and pregnancy symptoms are often the same :)

Once is all it takes, but I know the defeated feeling love

Something keeps telling me that this is my month! Since coming home from work, my throat is on fire! I feel post nasal drip and it is just killing me. Granted, I could be getting sick, but my gut told me to take another test today. I tested with a FRER at 9pm and I SWEAR that I see a second line! Someone please tell me that I am not crazy!!!!!

Attachments

• 11DPO.jpg
    11DPO.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 48
Thats a pretty second line!!!!!! Saw it right away! Congrats!!!

I see that line, and I am not a line spotter!

Congrats!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->