• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Testers!!!(114) BFP! (24) (1)Angel Find your TTC/Bump Buddy and Holiday BFP!

Oops! Will be testing the 10th instead of 16th! Change me please

Sorry :blush:

Well, this has been an interesting day. 9DPO (according to my chart, I think 10DPO, but whatever) and had spotting this morning, then some cramps off and on. I've had back pain for the last week. :bfn: this morning (internet cheepie), but I'm breaking out the FRER tomorrow. :dust: :xmas16:

Those are good signs! A friend of mine didn't get her BFP until Day 14! You're not out until The Witch shows!

So...hmmmmmm....weird. CD 6 and only taken 3 days or soy so far, no EPO yet, was going to start tomorrow and all day had lots and lots of cm, just pretty watery though. Went to the bathroom and had a massive glob of clear, crazy stretchy cm. I hardly ever even have EWCM around fertile mrytle time. Any ideas? Is it normal to have this type of cm only cd6?

Search soy threads, Loro. I am pretty sure I read somewhere someone had lots of cm on soy.

Will do hon, heading to google:)
How are you doing anyways...o'ing today?

It seems as though lots of ladies are going to be testing soon. Let the cheer leading begin :) I am cycle day 12 I'm pretty sure but I'd have to check FF to confirm. I don't feel O coming yet so I don't think it will be early like the last 2 months. I really think it was the progrsterone. Oh well I will just keep BD every other day though being sick doesn't really get me in the mood lol.

Hmm Loro hopefully that is a good sign. Hey if soy helps with EWCM maybe I should try that. Let us know what you find out.

Margo I will be checking your temps tomorrow. Fingers crossed your Oing.

I wish I could try soy- I have a soy intolerance. :( Havent asked my doctor but pretty sure it would affect me the same way that food soy does... Does anybody know anything about this?

GL Loro!!!

CD 7 today, about 9 more days to go until O!!!

Good morning girls, I hope all of you, us, have a nice quick, strong ovulation:) No long, dragged out cycles!

Crazy EWCM today also, I mean so flipping much! I'm not even sure if I should be starting to take the EPO, this is completely out of the ordinary. Also, my AF was like 3 days shorter this cycle than normal, I wonder if thats soy related also. I'm trying to read some soy threads, but its taking so long; Im hoping to find some answers shortly

SS 8dpo - nothing...no symptoms out of the ordinary... nothing

Maybe this is a good sign? This cycle I have nothing where other bfn cycles have had more?

Hope everyone is having a good day! December is close upon us!
<- yes I made those candy canes....

:dust: :dust:

OMG River I have no symptoms too and 9days Past OV!!! Last month I had a ton of symptoms so I think this is a good sign tooo!!!! I think Saturday I am going to test!!! I will be 12 days past...good luck to you too!!

Hello AF Got me Today. Can you add me to Dec. 27th for testing please

can I use your text as mine? :) :blush:

AF today, so i''m up for December round.....and
testing also on Dec. 27th , please add me

@Stevi11, I'll be watching your posts as we are in the same boat :hugs:

GL everybody :flower:

can I use your text as mine? :) :blush:

AF today, so i''m up for December round.....and
testing also on Dec. 27th , please add me

@Stevi11, I'll be watching your posts as we are in the same boat :hugs:

GL everybody :flower:

Ofcourse you can. Its nice to meet you. How long have you been TTC? and is it your 2nd child you are hoping for?

I wish I could try soy- I have a soy intolerance. :( Havent asked my doctor but pretty sure it would affect me the same way that food soy does... Does anybody know anything about this?

If you find out from your doctor, let me know. I also have a soy intolerance (and gluten and egg and cow dairy etc etc). I keep doing different food trials and so far, any foods with just soy lecithin is OK with me, but any other type of soy causes anything from gas to horrible stomach cramping to D. Everyone is different in what they can tolerate, but I'd rather not tempt it. I've been too sick this past year.

FRER was a :bfn: this morning, of course. Probably too early. I still have 5 FRERs left plus a ton of internet cheepies. :winkwink: I could feel some slight cramping today, not like yesterday. I only had some brown spotting just in the morning and nothing else since, but this afternoon it almost felt like a UTI was coming on. Is that a pregnancy sign? :shrug:

If you find out from your doctor, let me know. I also have a soy intolerance (and gluten and egg and cow dairy etc etc). I keep doing different food trials and so far, any foods with just soy lecithin is OK with me, but any other type of soy causes anything from gas to horrible stomach cramping to D. Everyone is different in what they can tolerate, but I'd rather not tempt it. I've been too sick this past year.

FRER was a :bfn: this morning, of course. Probably too early. I still have 5 FRERs left plus a ton of internet cheepies. :winkwink: I could feel some slight cramping today, not like yesterday. I only had some brown spotting just in the morning and nothing else since, but this afternoon it almost felt like a UTI was coming on. Is that a pregnancy sign? :shrug:

I will definitely ask my doc next time i chat with her! I also have a dairy allergy... Just found that one out- I was getting really sick and couldnt figure out why... Well, now I know. :( Soy gives me horrible and uncomfortable gas pains. I'm not sure what kind of soy... Maybe I should try it out... (Sorry, TMI :blush:). So far all your symptoms sound promising!

My temperatures are crazy! My 3 highest temps are on par with post O temps; and the dip!!! WTF?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->