• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Testers!!!(114) BFP! (24) (1)Angel Find your TTC/Bump Buddy and Holiday BFP!

BEAUTIFUL- You should be getting your CH's tomorrow! :)

LUNA- You did ovulate? AWESOME! Good luck in your wait love

Loro- I know, then it will give me a better idea if I'm in the running! Never thought I would be so excited to see those lol :)

Loro- I know, then it will give me a better idea if I'm in the running! Never thought I would be so excited to see those lol :)

I honestly dont know what it is, but that red line seriously puts my mind at ease! My fingers are crossed for you hon:):thumbup:

BEAUTIFUL- You should be getting your CH's tomorrow! :)

LUNA- You did ovulate? AWESOME! Good luck in your wait love
I'm pretty sure I did, I put in my o date in manually because I didn't have enough pre o temps to get crosshairs :)

JMarie that is definitely a BFP congrats!

Margo my DH is 27 and he would never get enough BD. And Loro our sex life isn't that active either. DH does pout a bit when I reject him but I'm really only gungho when it's "go time" as we call it in my house :)

So I seemed to have a good amount of CM today but it isn't stretchy at all what so ever. It's much more watery. I thought I've read somewhere that watery CM is fertile too or am I just making that up to make me feel better lol. My opk got darker this evening but not positive yet. I'm guessing it will be positive tomorrow maybe. Oh by the way Margo I agree that you should discard those early temps.

Margo my DH is 27 and he would never get enough BD. And Loro our sex life isn't that active either. DH does pout a bit when I reject him but I'm really only gungho when it's "go time" as we call it in my house :)

So I seemed to have a good amount of CM today but it isn't stretchy at all what so ever. It's much more watery. I thought I've read somewhere that watery CM is fertile too or am I just making that up to make me feel better lol. My opk got darker this evening but not positive yet. I'm guessing it will be positive tomorrow maybe. Oh by the way Margo I agree that you should discard those early temps.

Watery is fertile! Jump him, it's go time!

I think everybody's sex life goes through ups and downs. All this ttc business makes it seem like work sometimes.

Thank you!!

Watery is definitely fertile!!

Quite a disappointing morning. :witch: arrived 2 days early. :cry: I guess I can be put down for testing again on Dec 28.

I hope so! Its hard to pinpoint any other signs until it gives me my crosshairs

Okay I am 11 dpo and I have no symptoms! Last month, I SWORE I was prego because I had cramps, fatigue, nausea. This month I have nothing. I had a little back ache and I'm currently on Amoxicillin for a ear, nose and throat thing...so maybe that's why?

Lol yes go time it is but I don't want to do it more than every other day. I need to get some spermies in me lol.

Jean I'm so sorry. At least you have another shot this year. Maybe you'll get a New Years BFP.

Yeah Beautiful that is strange you didn't get crosshairs. Did you enter any other symptoms that could be throwing it off?

AFM-I'm still feeling pretty crappy so I'm hoping this doesn't interfere with making babies. I called in to work for just this morning because I was having a hard time breathing when I woke up. I thought I should go to the doctor but it always seems a little better after I eat or drink something. I will probably go into work around 11

Okay I am 11 dpo and I have no symptoms! Last month, I SWORE I was prego because I had cramps, fatigue, nausea. This month I have nothing. I had a little back ache and I'm currently on Amoxicillin for a ear, nose and throat thing...so maybe that's why?

Hrm, that's interesting about the amoxi. No idea if that can affect TTC. What does your doc or the internet say about it? I hope it didn't interfere!!

Yeah, I had a back ache for a little while for two days and that was it. Tested again this morning and got a very faint 2nd blue line on my cheapie Target brand "early response" test. but since it was a cheapie...who knows! After Wed's false positive and yesterday's blank test, I'm hesitant to believe anything now.

Kat - sounds promising though :)

Beautifullei2 - could very well be lack of pre o temps. I thought there had to be 3 pre o temps as well as post for the CH to work....personally I play around with my chart sometimes and enter future temps to see what ff would do, then erase them afterwards. Maybe try entering so temps along the dotted line where you missed?

JMarie - congrats!!!!!!!!!!

Amcolecchi - I also have had no symptoms...until today - I now have cramps...not sure what to think about them, I am 10dpo, so too early for AF

:dust: :dust:

Hey girls. I have decided to start temping this cycle. I am on CD3. Is that to late in my cycle to get real indication for O and all?? I dont know to much about temping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->