• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Testers!!!(114) BFP! (24) (1)Angel Find your TTC/Bump Buddy and Holiday BFP!

Hey girls. I have decided to start temping this cycle. I am on CD3. Is that to late in my cycle to get real indication for O and all?? I dont know to much about temping.

Likewise... I think FF needs 6 pre-O temps, so unless you expect to O suuuuuper early or skip a bunch of days, you should definitely be fine.

My doctor knows I am TTC so she said amoxicillin was safe to take during pregnancy, or in this case TTC...I am just wondering if taking it will hide symptoms?

Aww I think you should call your doctor and get a blood test!!!!

Okay I am 11 dpo and I have no symptoms! Last month, I SWORE I was prego because I had cramps, fatigue, nausea. This month I have nothing. I had a little back ache and I'm currently on Amoxicillin for a ear, nose and throat thing...so maybe that's why?

Hrm, that's interesting about the amoxi. No idea if that can affect TTC. What does your doc or the internet say about it? I hope it didn't interfere!!

Yeah, I had a back ache for a little while for two days and that was it. Tested again this morning and got a very faint 2nd blue line on my cheapie Target brand "early response" test. but since it was a cheapie...who knows! After Wed's false positive and yesterday's blank test, I'm hesitant to believe anything now.

Thanks LADIES... :) I think I will play around with it.. There pre-o temps so they really dont matter anyway.. Maybe if I enter some it will give me CH.. Im just concerned with my post O temps :)

Hey girls. I have decided to start temping this cycle. I am on CD3. Is that to late in my cycle to get real indication for O and all?? I dont know to much about temping.

You should be fine :D

My doctor knows I am TTC so she said amoxicillin was safe to take during pregnancy, or in this case TTC...I am just wondering if taking it will hide symptoms?

Aww I think you should call your doctor and get a blood test!!!!

Okay I am 11 dpo and I have no symptoms! Last month, I SWORE I was prego because I had cramps, fatigue, nausea. This month I have nothing. I had a little back ache and I'm currently on Amoxicillin for a ear, nose and throat thing...so maybe that's why?

Hrm, that's interesting about the amoxi. No idea if that can affect TTC. What does your doc or the internet say about it? I hope it didn't interfere!!

Yeah, I had a back ache for a little while for two days and that was it. Tested again this morning and got a very faint 2nd blue line on my cheapie Target brand "early response" test. but since it was a cheapie...who knows! After Wed's false positive and yesterday's blank test, I'm hesitant to believe anything now.

Oh, that's good! Yeah, it could mask symptoms I'm sure.

My blood test is Dec 4th, so not much longer to wait!!

Yayyyy Kat, good luck!!! Let us know how it goes!! I hope it says Yes!!!!! :))

Evening girls. I will be joining this thread but do not know when i will be testing...am on day 4 of AF due to finish tomorrow. My next AF is due on BOXING DAY (what a bitch) so a) won't have a clue if I'm pg or not the WHOLE of the xmas holidays. b) if she shows - great time of year to be bloated and spotty and migraines and in pain... Boohoo. Hope she doesnt show!

It's OK to start now, you just started your cycle :)

Stevi I didn't start testing until cd 10 this go around.

Hi mrsmm i only want to join so i can check up on my friends :winkwink:

Hey! I was expecting my period today... i.e. 1-Dec-2012 and its already 6.30 p.m. here but no sign sooooo.... I am going to wait for AF to show tonight and if it doesn't then I am going to wait at least till 3rd Dec morning.
I don't have sore boobs though this cycle and I am less horny than usual. Whatever. Will update.

Well, I decided to test again this morning and BFN. I feel NO symptoms at all. I know in my heart I'm out.

So sorry Kat...the waiting is the hardest part sometimes I just want my next cycle to start already...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->