• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Testers!!!(114) BFP! (24) (1)Angel Find your TTC/Bump Buddy and Holiday BFP!

ooooh, I'd like to join :thumbup: 3 DPO today so 6th Dec, although I know I will be testing everyday before anyway :haha:

The hard part is deciding whether or not to take a break in December so I'm not freaking out during the TWW right on Christmas week or to keep going and try for a Christmas miracle. *sigh* I don't know what to do. :shrug:

I'll take Dec 31 as a test date and hope my cycle isnt too long.

Yay Sholi I'm so glad you joined, I would love to stay updated on your journey :happydance: I'm so sorry Kat :cry: I'm not a fan of those target tests.

AFM- I'm super upset with myself. I had a positive OPK yesterday evening and it was our day to BD. We got ready to and DH was even inside of me but I just felt so sick and looked so miserable that Dh couldn't continue. I told him not to worry about me and just think about him self but he just can't do that. This month is becoming our most unsexy month ever lol. I will jump him when he gets home from work today but do you ladies think we missed our shot? I had some cramping on my right side last night so if I would have ovulated in the middle of the night, the egg would be dead before DH got home from work. My temp hasn't gone up yet but I suspect it will tomorrow.

By the way, Loro or anyone that wishes to answer, how do you post your journal in your signature?

Just post the link to it in your signature, similar to the way you do for your chart. You have a journal?

I have been bf my 19 months DD. Have been trying to conceive since last april but not seriously, the last 4 months i started taking it more serious. I called my gynea last monday and he told me that it is clear now that i cant get pregnant while bf. I told him that i was thinking about it for the last couple of weeks and i was ready to wean. So i started weaning last monday and he gave me dostinex, half a capsule every 12 hours. For 2 days. I went to see him today, i have already weaned and he gave me angus castus , one pill every night for the next 3 months.

What do u think ladies? Does agnus castus help? Is it true it helps conceive twins?

Sorry for making this long but i am worried. My Af is supposed to be due 3rd of dec.

Baby dust to all of u ladies. Plz God give us our babies.

Baby Dream sorry I know nothing about that. Hopefully someone here can help you. Good luck!!

Margo I just started it like a week ago. I don't think I'll post too much there I just wanted it for venting moments. I decided to do it after I found out about my pregnant co-worker. I thought it would be nice to have a place to whine lol. Yeah I figured out I could post the link but you guys all have My Journal in your sig as the link. I can only figure out how to post the actual web address. I don't remember how I did the FF link lol. I think it gave me the code to post. I still never figured out how to show my chart in my sig like you do.

HOPE- just because you had your +opk, doesnt mean youre out love. You can ovulate between 12-36 hours after. Pre-ejaculate can get you pregnant you know?!?! I would BD tonight and the morning just for good measure:)

Oh I figured it out, I just copied the the code that FF gave me. Yay! Thanks Loro, we will definitely BD tonight. He work in the morning so that one may be difficult

Hi MrsMM24!! Can you please put me down for the 8th this month, Thanks!

I am bad and just tested 3 days earlier than I wanted to. I am 12 DPO and I don't think I have been this nervous to test I am shaking while typing this. I am waiting for the results!

I am bad and just tested 3 days earlier than I wanted to. I am 12 DPO and I don't think I have been this nervous to test I am shaking while typing this. I am waiting for the results!

And it was negative :(

My period should come anyday now. Normally I get it at the end of the month to 2-3 days late. I used to have only 28 days cycle but it changed 3 or 4 mo.'s ago so now my cycle is about 31-32 days. When I tested at 10dpo I think and I had very very faint positive line but when I tested yesterday morning (period due), I got bfn boo. I felt so down so I ate junk food :dohh:. I don't normally eat junk food. Hubby doesn't help either, he got me a box of pink cake and take away food and on top off that he got me some choc.milk. Now I look a bit preggy:haha: and I had heartburn all day. I can't miss my work out today and no more of that. Today is a new day, my period should come anyday now. Hurry up witch, looking forward to seeing you again:flower:.

Hey guys! So I didn't get my period yesterday and I am officially 1 day late. wow it sounds so nice.
I am having creamy white discharge instead. I go to the washroom to see if af has arrived and still no sign, just discharge. I am so confused. I want to test but do I have to use first morning urine only?

Hi can I join you please! Need some Pma ATM!! Ill be testing on the 9th when af is due!
Just found out hubby has low sperm count, but! It only takes one so I'm trying to think super positive that we will finally get that bfp just I time for Christmas!! :)

Last two days I've been crampy, backache and white lotiony cm, and a bit more tired than usual!

Fx for us all!!! Xxxx

Hey guys! So I didn't get my period yesterday and I am officially 1 day late. wow it sounds so nice.
I am having creamy white discharge instead. I go to the washroom to see if af has arrived and still no sign, just discharge. I am so confused. I want to test but do I have to use first morning urine only?

Hi Hun, no you don't have to use first, as long as you hold it for about 4 hours that will be fine! Good luck!!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->