December Testers!!!(114) BFP! (24) (1)Angel Find your TTC/Bump Buddy and Holiday BFP!

congrats to the ladies who got their BFPs!!

Sadly, I'm out. :witch: showed

New plan. I'm finally listening to what the Dr. recommended from the beginning, and asking to try Bravelle. It's an injectible and expensive, so that's why I haven't gone with it before, but we've now had two failed IUIs, so I'm ready to step up the game.

Sorry to hear Kat and hoping injectibles will give u that BFP!!

Hello LIZ- We were wondering where you were:)
Glad to have you back and see youre relaxing a bit. Wishes you all the luck:)

Can someone help me please. I had last day of af yesterday, then this morning me and my Boyf had nooky. Afterwards when I wiped there was some pink blood. Again later I was laughing so much i had to run to the toilet coz I nearly wet myself and there was pino again when I wiped. I've used a tampon now to clear up any af left over. Do i count today as the last day of AF, or yesterday coz it was about 24 hours inbetween todays pink and the end of it yesterday.

Hi Chimmi,
What do you mean by when do you count it as the end of AF?

I'd say its the last day of bleeding, mine comes back sometimes, just when you think it's all clear!

If you mean CD1, that is the first day of your period.

hi ladies, ntnp this cycle, currently cd12

Hi Liz, nice to see you back on here! If AF gets me this cycle (she's due to arrive today) then I'm moving on to NTNP. Very strong believer that is the key to success. Letting your body do what it's suppose to do and let nature take its course. GL to you this month and hoping you get that BFP!!! :flower:

Congratulation Cat and fairy. Great news :)

There is always hope.

Can someone help me please. I had last day of af yesterday, then this morning me and my Boyf had nooky. Afterwards when I wiped there was some pink blood. Again later I was laughing so much i had to run to the toilet coz I nearly wet myself and there was pino again when I wiped. I've used a tampon now to clear up any af left over. Do i count today as the last day of AF, or yesterday coz it was about 24 hours inbetween todays pink and the end of it yesterday.

Hi Chimmi,
What do you mean by when do you count it as the end of AF?

I'd say its the last day of bleeding, mine comes back sometimes, just when you think it's all clear!

If you mean CD1, that is the first day of your period.

Mine does that EVERY TIME. She's a real witch.

Hi ladies, mind if I join you??? I was part of the end of Nov testers thread but I think I was testing too soon and so I'm waiting until this Wed to test again. I am five days late and I believe I implanted this past Tues. Up to today I've had medium cramps, very sore/burning nipples with some shooting pains, constipation, bloating, and nausea.. so FX!

Put me down for December 5th! Looking for my DECEMBER BUDDY!!

We've been TTC for almost 2 years, We have a beautiful almost 4 year old daughter.. and I'm 3 DPO currently and already nauseous, tired, and emotional. Praying for a :bfp:!!

Congrats to all the BFPs!!

AFM, CD10, scheduled to ovulate in four days. Just in case it's off like last time, we are already dtd and used preseed for the first time!

Can I join in please? I'll be 12th December...

Not holding out much hope though, first month of trying and we didn't do the deed that much so just waiting to see if my period will come and then go from there... Would love it if it happened in our first month of trying though :)

Good luck to everyone else X

Good morning everyone,

Took me awhile to catch up on the thread! Congratulations to all those BFPs! That's amazing.

:hugs: to Jean 40, missmousemum2, Kat S and everyone else the darn witch got. She is so mean. Missmousemum2, I thought we were due the same day? I'm not holding my breath, my boobs have been killing me, and I've started to cramp. In my mind, the most promising pregnancy symptoms are the non-existant ones, because it means AF isn't coming!

Welcome EvelynnsMom...we've been ttc for over a year so I feel your pain.

I can't believe it's December already :) I love this season!

Got my BFP yesterday at 12DPO! So happy and just in disbelief. Still a bit nervous for tomorrow, when AF is due. Anyone else feel that way? I guess it's not exactly logical, but I can't help it.

Congratulations Cat!! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy! :happydance:

Hey guys! So I didn't get my period yesterday and I am officially 1 day late. wow it sounds so nice.
I am having creamy white discharge instead. I go to the washroom to see if af has arrived and still no sign, just discharge. I am so confused. I want to test but do I have to use first morning urine only?

Hi Hun, no you don't have to use first, as long as you hold it for about 4 hours that will be fine! Good luck!!! X

Hey guys! So I tested this afternoon and I have my :bfp:

I am so happy!! I am so thankful to you all... reading your posts kept me sane. I had no sore boobs, felt less horny ( both of them are part of my pms) I only had sharp pains in lower abdomen which made me stop what I doing. And those too were few. I had achey feeling like af was coming but it was only white lotiony discharge.
My husband was out of station for some work and he is returning tonight! Perfect timing!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations fairymommy!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy! :happydance:

Hey MrsMM! Will you add me to the list? I'm hoping to test around the 22nd this month. Here's hoping for a Christmas BFP!! :)

(Just found out Kate Middleton and Prince William announced they're pregnant....if I get pg soon, maybe there's hope our kids will meet and fall in love one day... fingers crossed? LOL!)

Morning ladies! Hope all are doing well!

This tww is actually flying by pretty quickly... Im trying my hardest not to SS but two things I can't ignore or these sore boobs for the past 2 days & cramps I have been having since friday.

Congratulations to all the BFPers around here! Hoping the good luck spreads around. I am STILL waiting on ovulation and driving my poor DH crazy in the process. The poor guy thought for sure his role would be over by now! Oops. So looks like I should push back my testing date to something more like the 20th. :coffee:

I am going to be changing my test date, as I haven't o'd yet. Discarded yesterday's high temp because this am was so low, that my poor sleep must have affected the temp yesterday. Hoping o happens, already. I am so over the waiting to o period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->