December Testers!!!(114) BFP! (24) (1)Angel Find your TTC/Bump Buddy and Holiday BFP!

Hey guys! So I didn't get my period yesterday and I am officially 1 day late. wow it sounds so nice.
I am having creamy white discharge instead. I go to the washroom to see if af has arrived and still no sign, just discharge. I am so confused. I want to test but do I have to use first morning urine only?

Hi Hun, no you don't have to use first, as long as you hold it for about 4 hours that will be fine! Good luck!!! X

Hey guys! So I tested this afternoon and I have my :bfp:

I am so happy!! I am so thankful to you all... reading your posts kept me sane. I had no sore boobs, felt less horny ( both of them are part of my pms) I only had sharp pains in lower abdomen which made me stop what I doing. And those too were few. I had achey feeling like af was coming but it was only white lotiony discharge.
My husband was out of station for some work and he is returning tonight! Perfect timing!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations fairymommy. Wishing you a happy 9 months ahead :).

Congratulations fairymommy what wonderful news!! So pleased for you xxxxxx

congratulations fairymommy!!!!!

chlomid is a type of medication that the doctor can give you to help you with ovulation.

Got my BFP yesterday at 12DPO! So happy and just in disbelief. Still a bit nervous for tomorrow, when AF is due. Anyone else feel that way? I guess it's not exactly logical, but I can't help it.

Congrats to Cat & Fairy! December is sure off to a strong start!

Hi Ladies!
Dec will be our 7th mnth ttcQ Here's hoping that we all get our Xmas BFP's!! Can you please put me down for testing on Dec 27th Please ? Thank you!!

oops ment our 7th mnth ttc....its a tad early my eyes are playing tricks on me!!

Can someone help me please. I had last day of af yesterday, then this morning me and my Boyf had nooky. Afterwards when I wiped there was some pink blood. Again later I was laughing so much i had to run to the toilet coz I nearly wet myself and there was pino again when I wiped. I've used a tampon now to clear up any af left over. Do i count today as the last day of AF, or yesterday coz it was about 24 hours inbetween todays pink and the end of it yesterday.

Congrats the the two BFP's this morning:)

ECHO- Nice temp jump!

CHIMMI-Sometimes my period goes away for a day, and then comes back for a few hours or so

Got my BFP yesterday at 12DPO! So happy and just in disbelief. Still a bit nervous for tomorrow, when AF is due. Anyone else feel that way? I guess it's not exactly logical, but I can't help it.

I was so sure that I was having my periods that I only tested when I was 1 day late. Didnt even use fmu. So if you got your bfp then its yours! Don't worry. Nature has taken its course! :kiss:

Congrats to the :bfp:!!! I am only two days past ovulation and cannot wait to test!! LOL

congrats to the ladies who got their BFPs!!

Sadly, I'm out. :witch: showed

New plan. I'm finally listening to what the Dr. recommended from the beginning, and asking to try Bravelle. It's an injectible and expensive, so that's why I haven't gone with it before, but we've now had two failed IUIs, so I'm ready to step up the game.

Congrats ladies on the BFPs!! Fantastic News!

Sadly I'm out... AF showed up 3 days early! :cry:

Congrats to the BFP's! H&H 9 months!

Sorry to those AF got. Good luck next cycle!

It is so frustrating waiting to OV. I have long cycles that average 42days and waiting almost a month between cd1 and OV plus the TWW that feel like another month is driving me bonkers. All this waiting is wearing me down. Sorry for the rant just feeling blah today.

Ok, I havent taken epo and still have EWCM, I think there was a day with none but thats it... CRAZY left side twinges today. I've been having twinges all over pretty consistently since starting the soy but it is pretty significant. With my temp drop this morning, I'm wondering if I could possibly be gearing up to ovulate? I dont know...hubby is pretty hungover but if hes good enough to go to hockey, he can be good enough to go... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->