December Testers!!!(114) BFP! (24) (1)Angel Find your TTC/Bump Buddy and Holiday BFP!

Good morning, lovelies,

Congrats to all of those who recently got BFPs, that's awesome! I am trying to hold off on testing until Thursday but that's not looking good....Trying not to be anxious but it's hard. Even harder when friends tell you to "just relax" (four of them just had babies). I am currently 8DPO.

:dust: to all of us!! Would be a great Christmas gift!!!

Good morning, lovelies,

Congrats to all of those who recently got BFPs, that's awesome! I am trying to hold off on testing until Thursday but that's not looking good....Trying not to be anxious but it's hard. Even harder when friends tell you to "just relax" (four of them just had babies). I am currently 8DPO.

:dust: to all of us!! Would be a great Christmas gift!!!

I agree!! Good Luck Hon!!! :hugs:

Tested a few times in the last few days but still too soon to know. I am just impatient. AF due 6-8 I will be testing again in 3 days. Wish me luck.

Congrats to all the BFPs this month so far and good luck to those still waiting to test.

EWCM! Yes! This means I should o in the next 2 days, so I will say 12/21 (my anniversary for my test date! That would be the best anniversary gift ever!

Ok so i started temping this morning. But i did it with a regular digital thermometer. I have read online on many websites that you dont have to use a thermometer that is to the 1/100 degree. I was wondering what you all use. I cant seem to find a BBT thermometer anywhere. I have gone to walgreens, king soopers, and walmart. I really wanted to chart this cycle so i just used that. I could order one online but i just wanted to start this cycle.

Stevi, do you have a Rite Aid or a CVS? I have a CVS one, it isn't as fast as the ones you can buy online, but it works fine for me. You do need the 1/100th of a degree.
Also, in FF, under your chart, click 'share', then choose a BB code (link or thumbnail). Copy this link into your BnB signature. That way I can see your chart. :)

Hey MrsMM! Will you add me to the list? I'm hoping to test around the 22nd this month. Here's hoping for a Christmas BFP!! :)

(Just found out Kate Middleton and Prince William announced they're pregnant....if I get pg soon, maybe there's hope our kids will meet and fall in love one day... fingers crossed? LOL!)

ROFL!!! Good luck with the testing:thumbup:

I can't beleive it. .... I got my BFP :)

Af is due today, but didnt show, so i thought i would test.
I tested 4 times today and all have a clear second line. Hope ot sticks.

Wishing u ladies a bfp soon, tons of baby dust to all.

I need opinions...

I'm supposed to ovulate Tuesday. Yesterday, I had very close to positive opk's. Usually my test line gets darker than the control when it's O time, but these were just about as dark, not darker. That seemed perfect, because then they would have been positive today meaning I'd O on Tuesday, right on schedule. Then, today, they were waaaay lighter than the control line. With multiple samples. UGH. Did I not ovulate this month, then?? How confusing.

Looks like I didn't o after all :( having loads of ewcm again so wouldn't be surprised if it happens in the next day or two which would give us no chance at all...possible testing date tbd

Congrats Baby Dream!! :happydance:

I am new to this thread, i am due to test Dec 14th! Trying not to go crazy waiting it out! Baby dust to all!:dust:

Good morning everyone,

Took me awhile to catch up on the thread! Congratulations to all those BFPs! That's amazing.

:hugs: to Jean 40, missmousemum2, Kat S and everyone else the darn witch got. She is so mean. Missmousemum2, I thought we were due the same day? I'm not holding my breath, my boobs have been killing me, and I've started to cramp. In my mind, the most promising pregnancy symptoms are the non-existant ones, because it means AF isn't coming!

Welcome EvelynnsMom...we've been ttc for over a year so I feel your pain.

I can't believe it's December already :) I love this season!

Thank you!! I re-counted and I need to test December 10th instead of the 5th. =)

I am new to this thread, i am due to test Dec 14th! Trying not to go crazy waiting it out! Baby dust to all!:dust:

Congratulations!!! Everybody in this thread gives me the hope to just hold on and not go crazy!!! :)

STEVI- If you look at my chart, I think from 2 cycles ago, I used a reg therm. Mine was broken. Obviously a bbt one is better but it did work for me...
BABY- Congrats!
LUNA- If youre to o in the next few days, why do you say you have no chance? Can you not BD tonight and tomorrow just to be sure?
DANTZ- Maybe just this month your opk's werent darker. As far as I know, as long as its at least as dark, that it is considered positive.
AFM, no EWCM today, still quite a bit of cramps and actually, the CM is creamy. Uh oh, thats bad news, unless I did ovulate yesterday which I hope hope hope

Congrats Baby Dream!

Dantz, opk's aren't definitive, so you could have just missed the surge and could o tomorrow.

Looking forward to watching your chart Loro! Hope you o'd!

Yay! Stevi, I can see your chart now! I'm totally going to stalk you now, lol.

Hey Sarah :) thanks alot, hope u get urs soon.
Waiting is really hard, but nothing to do but wait, baby dust to u, and keep:flower: us posted

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->