December Testers!!!(114) BFP! (24) (1)Angel Find your TTC/Bump Buddy and Holiday BFP!

STEVI- If you look at my chart, I think from 2 cycles ago, I used a reg therm. Mine was broken. Obviously a bbt one is better but it did work for me...
BABY- Congrats!
LUNA- If youre to o in the next few days, why do you say you have no chance? Can you not BD tonight and tomorrow just to be sure?
DANTZ- Maybe just this month your opk's werent darker. As far as I know, as long as its at least as dark, that it is considered positive.
AFM, no EWCM today, still quite a bit of cramps and actually, the CM is creamy. Uh oh, thats bad news, unless I did ovulate yesterday which I hope hope hope
HUbby is at work until after I go to sleep tonight then we have to take a fee days off because he's going for his SA on Thursday so the soonest we can bd is Thursday evening but I don't know if there's a point then or waiting for some more swimmers to build up on friday.

Id bd when you can, it is good that you got it in yesterday morning. My fingers are crossed for you hon

Yay Liz glad to see your back. No clomid this cycle?

Margo I hope you get an aniversary BFP. That would be amazing.

Stevi I got my thermometer at target for like 10 dollars I think and it works great.

Dantz-as everyone told me when I was freaking out a few days ago, you may not ovulate until 12-36? Hours after your positive opk so I bet you will O tomorrow. And an OPK is still positive if it is as dark as the control line. It just needs to be as dark as or darker, either one.

This is our first month back TTC after having LO#1 in September 2011. We got preg the first month we tried last time, so we are hoping that luck will carry over. I'm just using a calendar at this point. I should be ovulating within the next day or so. I haven't decided when I will test. For now, put me down for 12/17.

Hi, I'm about 2-3 days late for af. I had ewcm at around 10dpo and bd that day just incase and tested at 13dpo but bfn. I've been dry like no cm at all on the day (15th/16th of Nov) of ovulation but I just assumed that I o'd. Do you guys think that I o'd late that's why my period is late? Thanks

Ok so i started temping this morning. But i did it with a regular digital thermometer. I have read online on many websites that you dont have to use a thermometer that is to the 1/100 degree. I was wondering what you all use. I cant seem to find a BBT thermometer anywhere. I have gone to walgreens, king soopers, and walmart. I really wanted to chart this cycle so i just used that. I could order one online but i just wanted to start this cycle.

Hi Stevi! The same thing happened to me. I bought a regular digital thermometer before I knew the difference between a BBT thermometer and regular. I read somewhere that you need a thermometer that is accurate to 1/10th of a degree. Mine was only accurate to 2/10ths. But I decided to try it out for a couple of months to see how it worked before I spent any more money. You can see from my charts that it worked like a charm. My temps were very obvious, so I'd think it depends on the person.

HOPE- You got your CH's, thats awesome!

I *think* I ovulated yesterday, my CM has turned creamy so I better have, and had some temp rises. I was hoping to BD last night, but DH was not into it:( Hopefully "o" has happened and hopefully when I think, then we had sex one and two days before.

Loro - 1 and 2 days before are the best days to BD! At least, that's what I've read. My OH and I only BD'd 2, 3, and 4 days before this cycle. And let's be honest, by 2 days before, he didn't have much left (TMI? haha).

Congrats Baby_Dream!! That's awesome! I pray you have a wonderfully blessed pregnancy and a very healthy baby!

Oh, why did I test at 9DPO?!!!!! It hurt my heart! I know I am not out yet but the stark whiteness of it made me want to climb back in bed and stay there indefinitely.

Loro, it does look like your temps on the rise!! FX'd!

Jen, yay you are in the tww! Hope you get your rainbow, that would be the perfect Christmas present. No more getting sick! :hugs:

afm: I am so happy I didn't miss o! Hadn't bd'd in three days and really thought yesterday was o day. Phew. Temp is down this am, but this is o day, I can tell. Temp should be up tomorrow.

Unfortunately I am out as AF arrived today but at least it was bang on time, I will be testing 1st Jan now, good luck to you all that has yet to test xxxxx

Loro, it does look like your temps on the rise!! FX'd!

Jen, yay you are in the tww! Hope you get your rainbow, that would be the perfect Christmas present. No more getting sick! :hugs:

afm: I am so happy I didn't miss o! Hadn't bd'd in three days and really thought yesterday was o day. Phew. Temp is down this am, but this is o day, I can tell. Temp should be up tomorrow.

YAH Echo:thumbup:

Hi there girls,

my DH and I are trying to conceive our 1st and am due to test 9th/10th. I do think I have been having symptoms but then again we will see. I sssoooo hope I am, what a great Christmas present. I am getting excited now though. These dates can't come quick enough!

Good luck everyone and baby dust to all!!!!!

:hi:Welcome all New Joiners!!!! GL FXD! You will notice that your name has been added to the front page...:dust::dust:

CONGRATS!!!! :bfp: JMARIE120, FAIRYMOMMY, CAT1285, and BABY_DREAM Wishing you a H&H 9 months!!!

:test: AMCOLECCHI, CHARLIE00134, and PETZY :test: Good Luck to you Hun! :dust:

:book: Still waiting on news from CHIMMI, BABYSAA, IMAGINARY8x, MWAAH, and RIVER54

PMA LADIES... You are NOT out of this egg chase if there is :af: = good sign!! FXD:dust:

SHOLI Of course you can join and check on old TTC Buddies!

ECHO You are so right, you have been threading with me since March, I just know your BFP is right around the corner, let me be of some inspiration in my trials and tribulations and long journey! :dust:

LIZLOVELUST so glad to see you back. I am sure NTNP will work out great for you just like everyone else it has worked for quickly!!:dust:

:hugs: so sorry that AF has flown in on you KAT S, MISSMOUSEMOM2, and OASIS717 I hope that you will join us again on your next cycle! January will be up in a couple of weeks!

Ladies wanting to Chart/temp Click on my chart in my signature, sign up for a free account there and then fertilityfriend has awesome charting and temping information to follow. It is truly a helpful OV tool and tool to get to know your cycle. :dust:

* NOTE* Hi Ladies:wave: sorry to have been gone so long, didn't intend on missing the first of the month, but I have gone back and got everyone taken care of. Updated my journal, but came down with one illness after another. Hope you are all doing well.

I had AF last Tuesday! Bang on time. But im very hopeful this month, have bought opks and have been temping. So fingets crossed! Am due AF on boxing day next (what a lovely Xmas prezzie) ! Hope the bitch stays away x

Negative OPK today- but I can tell that O is coming in a few days- Its amazing how well I've gotten to know my body through all the temping, checking, and symptom spotting. :)

Quick question about alcohol and bbt- I've read on many threads that if you drink alcohol the night before, your temp will be up... I cant find any official medical pages that talk about this however... Why does this happen? And I have to admit, when AF flew in this month it was right in time for Thanksgiving so I went a little crazy over the last 2 weeks. Had to discard like 4 temps... Yikes! No more drinking for awhile. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->