December Testers!!!(114) BFP! (24) (1)Angel Find your TTC/Bump Buddy and Holiday BFP!

The drinking thing doesn't affect everybody. It does for me, anything over 2 drinks and my temp is really high the next day. Yeah, I discard them. I think it is because the alcohol turns to sugar, which increases metabolism; or it is from your body trying to burn it off, I don't know.

Hi Turtle, some women, it doesn't make a difference at all. But for me, it makes a huge difference. Whether I get wasted or have 3 beers, my temp will always skyrocket the next day. I will still temp, but I'll just add it into my notes.

I will say I'm a bit kerfuffled...Went to check CM, make sure its still creamy and nope, EWCM! Tonns, and it stretched like 2 inches before breaking! What is going on? I had creamy cm all day yesterday, and this morning, but now cramps have started and EWCM. I haven't used EPO all cycle and it's been 6 days since my last soy tabs.
I better jump Matt tonight, just in case I guess

Good signs so far! Crampy, Painful twinges in my uterus (5 DPO), vivid dreams, heartburn..

Crossing my FINGERS!!!

Congrats to all the BFPs and tons of baby dust to the rest who are still waiting to test.

Afm- I am 13dpo, I am trying really hard not to symptom spot. It's been a struggle. I hoping to get my BFP soon. It would be a wonderful birthday/Christmas present for me! My temp looks great so far! So here's to hope!!

The alcohol thing is definitely strange- I was wondering why I had such erratic temps... when I looked back through my calendar I realized exactly what it was! They were about a whole degree higher than my other pre-o temps! I don't think alcohol used to effect me this way but since we've gotten more serious about ttc in the last couple months, I just don't really drink anymore... Thanks for responding-

Loro- BD!!!

OK- for all the symptom spotters out there- I'm going to share with you my "symptoms" for a non-pg cycle. I wrote these down 2 months ago, and last month it actually was really helpful in keeping me from thinking every little thing was a "sign"... (with no intention of dampening anyone's spirits, just as info.) :hugs:

1-2 dpo- ew and creamy cm

3 dpo- light cramps/twinges, mild sore throat, mildly tender bbs, heartburn

4-5 dpo- light cramps/twinges on left side, mild sore bb, increased appetite, exhaustion

6 dpo- cramping esp. in evening, bbs really sore, dizzy spell in afternoon, exhaustion, vivid dreams

7-8 dpo- mild-medium cramps, sore bb, headache in pm

9 dpo- twingy cramps, less sore bbs

10-12 dpo- twingy cramps, less sore bbs- concentrated in nipple area, tiny bit of brown cm

13 dpo- witch

I don't know if this will help anybody, but it was very helpful for me to see. Last month was similar but the "symptoms" varied a bit day to day. Also a non-pg cycle.

Yep, I have been the worst at symptom spotting! Even things that for sure I thought were pregnancy related... turned out to be nothing. So I havent SS at all this cycle.

TBH, I am getting so annoyed at trying and failing that I feel like just throwing in the towel. Trying not to be a negative nelly, but when you try (in my case, after a mc, I think that whole more fertile after thing just didn't ring true for me) and keep failing, it totally sucks.

So that is why this cycle I don't want to symptom spot :) I am 7dpo and it is working!

GO FIGURE- Matt came home from work, 1.5 hours early, sick. Like brutal sick! No way I'm getting him into bed tonight:(

Congrats to more BFPs hope it rubs off onto me!!

I ovulated early (today) so can you please move my test date to 19th Dec! Thanks!

loro I hope you o'ed :)

echo yay for finally being about to o!
If I had to make an educated guess I would say I will o either today or tomorrow...really hoping for today so we still have a chance...other than that I guess we're out for the month (of of course maybe I'll just keep having a ridiculous amount of ewcm, I can't believe how much I've had this month , it's really ridiculous :haha:)

Hi, I'm about 2-3 days late for af. I had ewcm at around 10dpo and bd that day just incase and tested at 13dpo but bfn. I've been dry like no cm at all on the day (15th/16th of Nov) of ovulation but I just assumed that I o'd. Do you guys think that I o'd late that's why my period is late? Thanks
are you tracking ovulation at all or just guessing?

Yah LUNA:)

DEF not BD'n tonight:( Matt isn't just not feeling well, hes stuck in the bathroom:( I better have o'd already or I'm in trouble

6 days til AF is supposed to arrive!
Symptoms -

1. A sort of tugging feeling where my uterus is, idkif was actually in there though haha. It felt like something was tugging at it and it lasted about half an hour before it stopped. I don't know haha

2. My appetite is GONE. I have to make myself eat and when I do I feel full after a few bites.

3. I have to pee every 20 seconds but when I go I barely pee at all.

4. I've been a little crampy today.

Hi ladies, mind if I join? I am on 2nd cycle TTC #2.... Trying b6 this month for short LP (swore I was pregnant last month but had a really bad AF, makes me wonder if there wasn't enough implant time :(. But anyway....I will be testing dec 17.

Not extremely hopeful this month. My hubby left early yesterday for a week and got my first +opk this morning....we BD on Sunday night (36 hours before + opk) so hoping this eggie gets moving ASAP. I know I have a chance, but think its slim ....oh well

I'm out ladies...she was 3 days late but she came :cry:

I'm looking forward to the January thread once it gets started. On the bright side, I've always wanted a September baby so maybe 2013 will bring some good luck!

Congrat's to all you lucky ladies that got your BFP this month and loads of dust to those of you who are still waiting to test :hugs:

:dust::dust::dust:

Thanks Luna!!! Hope your doing well, sending you lots and lots of good luck your way.

Good signs so far! Crampy, Painful twinges in my uterus (5 DPO), vivid dreams, heartburn..

Crossing my FINGERS!!!

I got the same symptoms at around the same dpo. Sounds promising :)
Hope this is your month :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->