December Testers!!!(114) BFP! (24) (1)Angel Find your TTC/Bump Buddy and Holiday BFP!

Hi, I'm about 2-3 days late for af. I had ewcm at around 10dpo and bd that day just incase and tested at 13dpo but bfn. I've been dry like no cm at all on the day (15th/16th of Nov) of ovulation but I just assumed that I o'd. Do you guys think that I o'd late that's why my period is late? Thanks
are you tracking ovulation at all or just guessing?

Hi, just guessing as I don't know how to chart. Once af comes, I'll buy the clearblue digital o test so I'll know my o day.
I've been so itchy though to test again but I hate getting bfns so I promised myself to test next wk if af is still no show. Either way, I'm ok with af showing anytime now so I can o again.

My mouth also waters at the word pickles.. So weird!! :) I really hope its our month, but I hope more that its all of YOUR months too!!

So sorry for all of those witches that showed up. <3 :hugs: to everybody who needs one!

Today I am approximately 11-13 dpo (was bad at temping this month). I started cramping yesterday and my boobs are becoming less sore so AF is definitely on her way. I am OK this month, because we will likely have our first appointment at the fertility clinic in January and I feel good about it! I have high hopes they will be able to help us conceive a sibling for my little boy!

How is everyone else doing today?

can someone look at my chart.. Im unsure about my temp today & I know its tooo early for AF to be coming. I have never had two low temps like this.. only a slight temp drop but usually goes back up.

I don't know, Beautifulei, it looks like af is coming, but if it is too early, maybe it is something else. Just an off temp chart? Implant?

I don't know, Beautifulei, it looks like af is coming, but if it is too early, maybe it is something else. Just an off temp chart? Implant?

Hmmm I wonder?? I hate when my body does crazy things lol. I have done so well with not SS this cycle so Im hoping its just a fluke. My luteal phase is always 14 days give or take a day but not more.

Oof. STILL waiting for ovulation and a smiley face OPK over here. Increased EWCM yesterday but still nothing and temps are agreeing. If I don't O soon I fear my DH is going to start hiding from me at night!

Beautiful ive had crazy lp temps before.. fx its a fluke

Spoke too soon. Smiley face. Phew! Here's hoping O holds off until tonight and I can catch my DH once more. Anyone else experience a really short window between OPK + and ovulation? I feel like I lean a lot closer to the 12 hour side of things.

As promised...... to help ease the stress.

You MUST keep in mind that this is based on a 28-30 day cycle. So if you know that yours is shorter or longer, you have to tweak the numbers or days a little.... GL Ladies

December!!!

https://thomasgwyndunbar.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/conception2implantation.jpg?w=513&h=388

This is just an idea of the timing, give or take a day ladies!

This really only works/makes sense to look at if you know (based on temp drop or specific digi monitor) the exact Ovulation day.

AFTER IMPLANTING HCG does not build up enough to show on an HPT or Blood test for 2-3 days! Keep this in mind... Implantation can occur as late as 12DPO!

(Just to keep us in perspective... The thread moves quickly and everyone can't keep up as it does or are new to the thread and haven't read back. I think this will give some good motivation in the middle of the week!)

*Thanks DEBZIE*

I had positive opk cd14 and thermal shift cd15 so im with you on the short window

:hi:Welcome all New Joiners!!!! GL FXD! You will notice that your name has been added to the front page...:dust::dust:

:test: CL11, JENHOPE2583, and LINDSEY923 :test: Good Luck to you Hun! :dust:[/CENTER]

:book: Still waiting on news from CHIMMI, BABYSAA, IMAGINARY8x, MWAAH, RIVER54, AMCOLECCHI, CHARLIE00134, and PETZY

PMA LADIES... You are NOT out of this egg chase if there is :af: = good sign!! FXD:dust:

LOROJOVANOS sorry that DH is so ill, I know the feeling. I hope for the sake of TTC that you have already OVd. Hope DH gets to feeling better really soon. :dust:

BEAUTIFULLEI2 I think that is likely just a fluke. I had a crazy cycle like that in December last year. Hope it all clears up for you soon Hun:dust:

GABBYGABZ get to it Hun :sex: GL FXD!:dust:

:hugs: so sorry that AF has flown in on you BABYSAA I hope that you will join us again on your next cycle! January will be up in a couple of weeks!

Ladies wanting to Chart/temp Click on my chart in my signature, sign up for a free account there and then fertilityfriend has awesome charting and temping information to follow. It is truly a helpful OV tool and tool to get to know your cycle. :dust:

Please look at page 38 once you have OV confirmed and before you start testing, for motivation on the chase! GL!

Can I join? I tested yesterday but I was only 9DPO. I am going to test again on Friday.

hi! is it too late to join? i should ovulate today, so i'm behind the rest of you, but still would love a Christmas BFP ~12/20..... (ps. hi ladyinwait!)

Hi :)
Can I join? If u would add my name that'd be awesome!
My LMP was nov 12
I feel like I'm out this month but who knows.. I'm ttc #4 after 51/2 yrs with mirena
I tested Sunday and yesterday but both BFN :( nt even I hint of a line.
I will test again Saturday to see. I love reading on here! Good luck ladies!
Baby dust To all

Can I join? I tested yesterday but I was only 9DPO. I am going to test again on Friday.

You seem a day off of my
Cycle :) when was ur LMP and what is your cycle length?

Well I just couldn't resist :wacko: tested today at 7 DPO and a big fat :bfn:
That will teach me lol

I have had BFN twice this
Week and want to test today even tho
I know I'm too soon but man I man why do we do this to ourselves lol I feel so let down after but I just can't resist!

So just know felicity 45..
Your not alone!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"