December Testers!!!(114) BFP! (24) (1)Angel Find your TTC/Bump Buddy and Holiday BFP!

Can I join? I tested yesterday but I was only 9DPO. I am going to test again on Friday.

You seem a day off of my
Cycle :) when was ur LMP and what is your cycle length?

I am between 25-28 days. LMP was 11/15-11/18. Started spotting on 11/14. According to FF, I am 9 DPO but I think I am 10 DPO.

Wait so am I ahead of you because I thought I was only 9pdo today and my cycle was 11/12-11/15 and is only 26-28 days usually. I think I could start anywhere up until Monday so maybe I would be getting
A BFP if I was preggers :/ hmmm

I hope you get your BFP!! We could be bump buddies! Any symptoms?

I hope you get your BFP!! We could be bump buddies! Any symptoms?

I would love a buddy! I'm so new to forums even tho this will be (hopefully) my 4th baby! I over analyzed all my symptoms last month and then AF came so this
Month I have not noticed many but yesterday and today I have a hard to describe dull yet sharp pain in my pubic bone area. Not
Like cramps but just there constantly-idk if that good or bad.
Lots of wetness when I wipe but it's to late for O type mucus so
Idk.
How about you? Any symptoms?! :) I hope you get ur BFP!!! Want to test together? Maybe it'll make the wait a
Little easier when we're waitig for the same day!

Don't ask why toy story just started playing in my head, but .. You got a friend in me.. Haha :) thanks for chatting I'm going nuts here at home:happydance:
Alone!

I am very wet down there but I usually am before AF. The only difference now is that it started last week and I had (tmi) a glob on Saturday. I have slight cramping in my lower abdomen, itchy nips, some tingling in my breasts but it comes and goes, pains in my right hip and slight insomnia. This would be our first baby!

I love toy story!! I told dh I can't wait to have a little one so I can then go to the theater to see cartoon movies instead of waiting for them to come out on DVD. My dh is out of town this week and my work is slowing down now since it's the end of the semester so I tend to be on here off and on throughout the day.

Thanks!!! And ditto!!! :)

I kno it's tmi but I have had the worst diareahea all day I hope that's not the onset of AF :growlmad:

Are u testing Friday or Saturday..or sooner :winkwink:

anyone evee get a normal cycle after a round of clomid? im cd15 shart pains in right abdomen.

liz, are you on progesterone also? on another thread, a lady was on clomid (with progesterone) and had a similar situation - she had to go back to dr (for neg blood test) and then take ANOTHER prescription to "re-start" her period.... or maybe you are just a late BFP!

noo not 15dpo, im cd15 and not taking anything this cycle, I was wondering if anyone has Oed on normally the cycle after clomid cause I think I may be Oing?

oops sorry! same lady (from the other thread) had a normal ovulation although she did have false positive opks. (ps. she didnt start progesterone until after ov). pps. i'm sure that didnt help at all... sorry :/

I was thinking my temp today was a fluke but I'm getting minor cramps now so maybe my cycle may be off. Through this whole year & a half of ttc I have only had 1 cycle that was short & I'm thinking this cycle may be the same. I feel like AF is gearing up to show her face.

Beautiful you should check out my temps for last month. I have never had a dip that big but it jumped back up the next day so maybe the same will happen to you and the witch will stay away.

Echo- Yay can't wait to see your temps rise. Yes I am in the TWW. I had to get up earlier this morning so I didn't temp.

Loro-I'm so glad you are getting the EWCM without the EPO. Maybe the soy did have a lasting effect. Who knows.

Worked has got me really stressed out right now and I'm finding myself staying late then coming home and working some more so I haven't had quite as much BnB time sadly. Hopefully it makes my TWW fly by.

Liz- I wish I could help you... If you find the answer let me know! I'm probably going off the clomid for next month... My cycles were in the 35-50 day range before clomid...

No positive OPK but all other signs of O are a go... Especially the ewcm. More than I've ever had! I think I missed my surge last night... DH is out of town till tomorrow. Last BD was Sunday night... Probably too long. :( Sad. I really hate wasting a clomid cycle. :cry:

I'm glad for the EWCM also. However, Matt has been sick for 2 days and I wanted to BD just for good measure, cause I dont really believe I have o'd yet.
Matt however, couldnt participate:( Good figure

Beautiful you should check out my temps for last month. I have never had a dip that big but it jumped back up the next day so maybe the same will happen to you and the witch will stay away.

Echo- Yay can't wait to see your temps rise. Yes I am in the TWW. I had to get up earlier this morning so I didn't temp.

Loro-I'm so glad you are getting the EWCM without the EPO. Maybe the soy did have a lasting effect. Who knows.

Worked has got me really stressed out right now and I'm finding myself staying late then coming home and working some more so I haven't had quite as much BnB time sadly. Hopefully it makes my TWW fly by.

Thanks, I hope so... It's dipped before but never two days in a row

Loro- :hugs:

I think I just experienced a really painful O- for about 2 hours I had an extremely bad constant pinch feeling in my right ovary... Now my ewcm has dried up and my cervix has gotten harder and more closed. Has this ever happened to anyone? :wacko: I guess we'll see what my temps do in the morning...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->