December Testers!!!(114) BFP! (24) (1)Angel Find your TTC/Bump Buddy and Holiday BFP!

Hey I was wondering if you guys could help me with a question... This month was my first month on clomid and I was wondering if that changes your cycle any? Normally my cycle is 30-32 days but last month it was 36 days. I got my visit from af on the 8th of November so when should I test. I don't want to test to early and be disappointed. Also I got a positive ovulation test on the 18th. Can anyone give me any advice?

So everthing is up in the air right now and it looks like we will be going back to WTT. I think this waiting game will be so much more difficult than the 2ww.

Bummed. I suppose it's just not my time yet.

Thx for the support ladies and hopefully I'll be back soon.

Hey I was wondering if you guys could help me with a question... This month was my first month on clomid and I was wondering if that changes your cycle any? Normally my cycle is 30-32 days but last month it was 36 days. I got my visit from af on the 8th of November so when should I test. I don't want to test to early and be disappointed. Also I got a positive ovulation test on the 18th. Can anyone give me any advice?

I have PCOS so I take Clomid to induce O- This is my third month and so far I've O'd on cd 16 and 17. I am taking the clomid days 5-9. It is different for everyone though, and I've heard that clomid can actually make you O later than normal if you have a pretty regular schedule...

BUT! Since you got the + opk on the 18th that PROBABLY means your about 15 dpo and you should test now! GL!!! :test:

So everthing is up in the air right now and it looks like we will be going back to WTT. I think this waiting game will be so much more difficult than the 2ww.

Bummed. I suppose it's just not my time yet.

Thx for the support ladies and hopefully I'll be back soon.

So sorry... I hope everything gets figured out. :hugs:

Nice, beautifullei! Probably just a couple of flukey temps.

BEAUTIFUL and TURTLE- Nice temps this morning girls:)

Yay, Beautiful!

I don't know what my body is doing. :wacko: I don't want to stress about it, though. I was mouth breathing last night, and woke up and hubby had all the blankets and I was freezing, so that has probably affected my temp. I really thought I had ovulated. My cervix is firm, my nipples are sensitive. :shrug: We will see.

Yay, Beautiful!

I don't know what my body is doing. :wacko: I don't want to stress about it, though. I was mouth breathing last night, and woke up and hubby had all the blankets and I was freezing, so that has probably affected my temp. I really thought I had ovulated. My cervix is firm, my nipples are sensitive. :shrug: We will see.

from you checking your cervix it looks like you did already too. I hope your temp is just a fluke.

Thanks, but, no, I guess my body is still trying. Today, I checked my cervix and it is back to high, so high I can't reach it and can't tell if it is soft or open. I hate it when this happens.

:hi:Welcome all New Joiners!!!! GL FXD! You will notice that your name has been added to the front page...:dust::dust:

:test: ERINDOLPHIN and FELCITY 45 :test: Good Luck to you Hun! :dust:

:book: Still waiting on news from MWAAH, RIVER54, AMCOLECCHI, CHARLIE00134, PETZY, CL11, JENHOPE2583, and LINDSEY923

PMA LADIES... You are NOT out of this egg chase if there is :af: = good sign!! FXD:dust:

BEAUTIFULLEI2 Looks like that temp did a nice jump up this morning, hang in there Hun!:dust:

LIZLOVELUST I have no experience with Clomid so I can't be of any help but am sure that when some of these ladies get a chance to log they can help you out.:dust:

MRSGOOD2BE Like I mentioned, I've never used clomid but judging by when you got a +OPK you could be anywhere between 15-17DPO and also depending on your LP you can test. Keep in mind that you are not positive when you actually OVd just when you got the surge so it could be alittle off don't get too sad as AF isn't here!::dust:

:hugs: so sorry that AF has flown in on you IMAGINARY8x I hope that you will join us again on your next cycle! January will be up in a couple of weeks!

Ladies wanting to Chart/temp Click on my chart in my signature, sign up for a free account there and then fertilityfriend has awesome charting and temping information to follow. It is truly a helpful OV tool and tool to get to know your cycle. :dust:

Please look at page 38 once you have OV confirmed and before you start testing, for motivation on the chase! GL!

Quick ?? About my temps, they have been the same for the past 3 days, is that normal? AF is due tomorrow. One more thing, my cervix is tilted. Can't tell if its open or closed? Any ideas??

Question for MrsMM: do you add us to the front page when FF confirms Ov and we have a test date?

Question for MrsMM: do you add us to the front page when FF confirms Ov and we have a test date?

No, you are added when you jump on here and join us. Whatever date you tell me I add. If at any point you want it changed, just let me know. We are quite a chatty little testing thread so I try ot keep all those logistics taken care of on the front page and a daily update so all the ladies can chat away.

thank you! i will wait for Ov confirmation and then let you know my test date, but i'm thinking it will be 12/21. thanks for letting anyone jump in - it IS friendly around here!

Thanks MrsMM !! I sure am trying & doing great on SS... so far lol.. Ill be testing on saturday since Af Is due on sunday.. that is of course if my temp is still up!

Mrs. 2010, you can see in my sig that I had 4 temps in a row at 98.6 this cycle. I got a BFP! Good luck and fingers crossed!

Also, I don't know about the titled cervix thing... and I could never tell if my cervix was open or closed anyway. Sorry!

I tested early and got my :bfn: I have already been in for my quantitative test I am just waiting on the results and hoping to get a second one done to make sure the numbers are progressing right. :) hoping this baby sticks :)

erindolphin - assuming you mean you got a BFP... CONGRATS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->