December Testers!!!(114) BFP! (24) (1)Angel Find your TTC/Bump Buddy and Holiday BFP!

Congrats Erin!!

As for me, just waiting for those CHs and keeping FX'd! :coffee:

Congrats erin :)

Echo long confusing cycles sure do suck :hugs:

Hi Ladies!!!

I'm on CD 8 so I'm just waiting to O :thumbup: but I would like to join everyone! When I have a date I'll let you know:winkwink:

ECHO- I clicked on the last page and I was like "Congrats for what?!?!" lol
ERIN- Congratulations:)

So I'm confused, CM is creamy, and gobs of it. Obv not fertile. So, if I have o'd already, not great chances considering when we BD'd last. It is what it is I guess!
OMGOMGOMG, I just got a call from a FS. I had put in a self referral months ago and she has a cancellation for next Thursday! Even though I have an apt on the 16th of January with another FS. What can it hurt....right? I'm so excited, 2 weeks ago, I had no prospects, now I have two!

AF got me a couple days ago - almost right on time.
Next time up will most likely be the end of the month/beginning of next. Though we are away at the parents then...can't exactly test there...should be an interesting new years ;)

Hello all, just started this TWW.

Pretty sure I ovulated on the 4th and AF is due around the 13th-14th. I'll be testing on the 15th if she hasn't shown her face.

Hello ladies!!! I am planning to test on the 14th. Hope we all get BFPs!!!! Good luck to you all and I see an congrats is in order for some of you!!! :)

The Doctor that sent for for the test got the results (I had to call her office to find out). She was short with me and told me that they came back at 5 which could mean I am or I am not then said she will retest me in a week or more to check then she said bye and hung up. Grrrrrrr I can't stand this doctor. Luckily I am seeing another dr on monday and see what he says.

I did however take another FRER and the line is darker then it was yesterday so hopefully that is a good sign. Considering I was due today for AF and I had blood work done on tuesday.

Hi all,
Well I'm out before I even got a chance to test! On to January I go, fx I get my BFP before April, when I am eligible for IVF! Hoping everyone else gets a Christmas BFP xx

Hi Ladies, well BFN again 8DPO today..
since trying TTC my cycle length has gone from 28 days down to 23-25 some months. So frustrating!!
My temp dipped Monday went back up Tue, dipped again yesterday and stayed the same today? spotted today too and really sore boobs, more than normal for this part of cycle...think AF is coming early again this month :sad2:

Erin - How strange that you are getting a positive on FRER, but the blood test says your level is 5! Doesn't seem possible. I hope everything gets straightened out and everything is progressing normally :hugs:

Well I tested again today and another huge disappointing :bfn: ahhhh! I am due on Monday for AF so I think I'm out this month since I'm so close to my expected day and the tests (if pregnant) should all show within 5-6 days before expected period right?
Man I think the more babies you've had the more frustrating it gets trying because uve been through this before... I never tried with the others so now this one seems so hard because I've never played these waiting games until now lol it's like- dang it body I should have never started trying and just stopped preventing so that I wasnt aware of how long jt was taking us haha well at least we all have eachoteer to chat it up and pass the time by!

Hey all, I would like to join in please. I am currently 11 dpo and plan to test on Sunday 9th Dec which is when my AF is due.
I have been TTC # 1 since July and am very hopeful for this month as I have had some symptoms: light, intermittent bleeding from 7 dpo to 10 dpo, super sensitive nipples, very vivid dreams and fatigue.
Good luck to us all waiting to test!!

LUNA- Think you o'd yet?
It's really hard to say, your temps are up but not way up. Do you usually have a slow rise? (I generally do so if I had a rise like yours I would think I o'ed...actually I'm kind of in the middle of a slow rise right now ;) )
Maybe you can keep up the bd every other day just in case?
That's what we did this month (well sort of) and I am soooo glad or else we wouldn't have a chance at all!

afm I either finally actually o'ed or I tried and failed to o again...only time will tell

Hey all, I would like to join in please. I am currently 11 dpo and plan to test on Sunday 9th Dec which is when my AF is due.
I have been TTC # 1 since July and am very hopeful for this month as I have had some symptoms: light, intermittent bleeding from 7 dpo to 10 dpo, super sensitive nipples, very vivid dreams and fatigue.
Good luck to us all waiting to test!!

Sounds like a very merry christmas is on store for u!! Good luck!! We're 1 day apart on our cycles!

Good luck Erindolphin! FX'd!

Luna, I hope you o'd! It could be a slow rise...

Well I tested again today and another huge disappointing :bfn: ahhhh! I am due on Monday for AF so I think I'm out this month since I'm so close to my expected day and the tests (if pregnant) should all show within 5-6 days before expected period right?
Man I think the more babies you've had the more frustrating it gets trying because uve been through this before... I never tried with the others so now this one seems so hard because I've never played these waiting games until now lol it's like- dang it body I should have never started trying and just stopped preventing so that I wasnt aware of how long jt was taking us haha well at least we all have eachoteer to chat it up and pass the time by!

You're definitely not out! hcg levels are different for every pregnancy, and the tests aren't really reliable until the day of your missed period or later. Useless, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->