December Testers!!!(114) BFP! (24) (1)Angel Find your TTC/Bump Buddy and Holiday BFP!

Well I tested again today and another huge disappointing :bfn: ahhhh! I am due on Monday for AF so I think I'm out this month since I'm so close to my expected day and the tests (if pregnant) should all show within 5-6 days before expected period right?
Man I think the more babies you've had the more frustrating it gets trying because uve been through this before... I never tried with the others so now this one seems so hard because I've never played these waiting games until now lol it's like- dang it body I should have never started trying and just stopped preventing so that I wasnt aware of how long jt was taking us haha well at least we all have eachoteer to chat it up and pass the time by!

Hey Tower6, I don't think your out, I always thought testing before your AF is due is too early. I am desperate to test but am making myself wait until Sunday.
Don't give up hope we could be Bump Buddies!

Even though ntnp, I still want to temp so I can keep track, I think my chart actually looks sort of normal so far!

Hi all, I just tested an hr ago with clearblue because I'm about 5 or 6 days late but I was expecting negative coz when I tested on the day before my period should arrive and it was negative. Anyways, I got a faint positive line but visible. I took loads of pics but my camera sucks boo. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• test3.jpg
    test3.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 22
  • test4.jpg
    test4.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 17
DESPEREUX- In the small pics, I can see something but not when they are big. Can you test with maybe a digital or an FRER? I would say, be cautiously excited!
LIZ- Can you add your chart hon?

LUNA- Think you o'd yet?
It's really hard to say, your temps are up but not way up. Do you usually have a slow rise? (I generally do so if I had a rise like yours I would think I o'ed...actually I'm kind of in the middle of a slow rise right now ;) )
Maybe you can keep up the bd every other day just in case?
That's what we did this month (well sort of) and I am soooo glad or else we wouldn't have a chance at all!

afm I either finally actually o'ed or I tried and failed to o again...only time will tell

I can have a slow rise, but the CM throws me off, its back to watery now.
I spoke with the receptionist for my apt next Thursday, and she said I'll have BW and a trans vag ultrasound that day. As long as I know what CD I'm on. It's like the most progress I've had in 2 frickin years!:thumbup:
I'm anxious to see your temp tomorrow, I'm guessing another jump up!

Thank you loro. Unfortunately I'm out of town at the moment. I'll see if I can find other p test brand. I brought the clearblue with me.
The line is visible but faint like it's really there esp.when you look under the bright light. I even woke up hubby so he could judge for himself and he saw it. I feel nervous and anxious to test again.
When is a good day to test again so I can get a darker line?
Thanks

Hi Ladies,

May I join in? I'll be testing on the 11th or 12th.

I'm so frustrated!

I think I o'd yesterday eve (although no positive OPK, pretty sure I missed my surge...). Dh and I havent dtd since Sunday night since he's been out of town... I'm out of OPK's, and even worse!- I broke my stupid thermometer last night by knocking it off my nightstand. :( SO now I'll never know! Had to go buy a new stupid thermometer today. DH is home and will try to get in some bd tonight but I'm SURE its too late- No cm today at ALL, and my cp is back to hard and closed. :( SO sososososo SAD! :cry:

If you BD'd on Sunday and you think you O'd yesterday, that's 3 days before ovulation. You still have a good chance hon:)

If you BD'd on Sunday and you think you O'd yesterday, that's 3 days before ovulation. You still have a good chance hon:)

This is probably tmi- but after we bd on sunday I got up and went to the bathroom immediately after. I know that theres still a small chance, but after all the pillow under the hips, waiting for a half hour, missionary style sex we've been having- I just wasnt worried about it because I thought we'd have another chance. :( I know this is silly. "sigh". I never thought I'd be upset that I O'd early in a million years!

Loro- I'm so excited that you got an earlier appt!!! :happydance: ANd hopefully, they'll be good news by then... :thumbup:

Liz- can you post your chart?

Despereaux- I really think you should test with another brand as soon as you can- those +/- blue dye tests are NOTORIOUS for false positives! You don't wan t there to be any question about it...

Tower- Its still really early! Its possible you havent even implanted yet. :hugs:

ECHO- I clicked on the last page and I was like "Congrats for what?!?!" lol
ERIN- Congratulations:)

So I'm confused, CM is creamy, and gobs of it. Obv not fertile. So, if I have o'd already, not great chances considering when we BD'd last. It is what it is I guess!
OMGOMGOMG, I just got a call from a FS. I had put in a self referral months ago and she has a cancellation for next Thursday! Even though I have an apt on the 16th of January with another FS. What can it hurt....right? I'm so excited, 2 weeks ago, I had no prospects, now I have two!

That's great loro!!!! Nice little early xmas present :thumbup:

woohoo internet back on!!!!

loro awsome about your early appointment
turtle- spermies can live up to 7 days fx'd you caught your eggy
echo any sign of ov?

afm- yesterday 7dpo sharp pains in the morning and then when i checked my cervix in the pm there was a little blood?? ive never had IB before so thinking i might have scratched my cervix with my nail???? can this happen? Having 2 teeth pulled out today so worried about the pain meds they will prescribe for after :-(

ECHO- I clicked on the last page and I was like "Congrats for what?!?!" lol
ERIN- Congratulations:)

So I'm confused, CM is creamy, and gobs of it. Obv not fertile. So, if I have o'd already, not great chances considering when we BD'd last. It is what it is I guess!
OMGOMGOMG, I just got a call from a FS. I had put in a self referral months ago and she has a cancellation for next Thursday! Even though I have an apt on the 16th of January with another FS. What can it hurt....right? I'm so excited, 2 weeks ago, I had no prospects, now I have two!

Hey loro, I have a qestion for you....You put in a self referral to a FS. I did not know you could do that. What did you say to them when you called? I am really close by you, I live in Kitchener, Ont. and have THE WORST family dr EVER, who is not taking my ttc seriously, but we have been trying now 7 mnths, and I want to at least consider seeing an FS. I was on bedrest for 6 mnths whn preggers with my daughter 4 years ago due to an abrubted placenta, and then delivered 3 wks early and had a lot of complications, so I am worried that I have damage now, and want to be proactive.....sorry for the background.....but am really interested in what you did!! And how ur appt went thx:hugs:

Hi LINDSS- All I did, was went on FertilityOntario website, www.fertilityontario.com
There is a spot where you fill out a self referral. It is a form, doesn't take too long, just asks for your OHIP and your history etc. I did it about 2 months ago, and just gave up since I hadn't heard back, until yesterday.
Our reg Dr, says "it'll happen in time" and I was flipping tired of hearing that so it was my only option. It just so happened that eventually, I got him to refer us, hence the apt in January.
My apt is next Thursday but they said right off the hop, I will have BW and a transvaginal US that first apt, talk to the Medical director about our history and options... Good luck hon:)

Hi ladies. On a scale of 1-10, how important do you really think it is to lay down after DTD and other things? I get UTIs easily and have to go the bathroom after as a precaution. I try to keep horizontal for 5-10 mins but.... .???

woohoo internet back on!!!!

loro awsome about your early appointment
turtle- spermies can live up to 7 days fx'd you caught your eggy
echo any sign of ov?

afm- yesterday 7dpo sharp pains in the morning and then when i checked my cervix in the pm there was a little blood?? ive never had IB before so thinking i might have scratched my cervix with my nail???? can this happen? Having 2 teeth pulled out today so worried about the pain meds they will prescribe for after :-(

Nope, don't think I've o-ed yet.

I have scratched my cervix before, but it only bled for a minute right after I did.

Well I tested again today and another huge disappointing :bfn: ahhhh! I am due on Monday for AF so I think I'm out this month since I'm so close to my expected day and the tests (if pregnant) should all show within 5-6 days before expected period right?
Man I think the more babies you've had the more frustrating it gets trying because uve been through this before... I never tried with the others so now this one seems so hard because I've never played these waiting games until now lol it's like- dang it body I should have never started trying and just stopped preventing so that I wasnt aware of how long jt was taking us haha well at least we all have eachoteer to chat it up and pass the time by!

Hi Tower6. I am sorry I missed you yesterday!:hugs: I understand how you are feeling (well, a little, ttc #1 for me). But you are still not out yet! I took a test this morning and it was BFN so I am feeling the same way.

Hi Tower6. I am sorry I missed you yesterday!:hugs: I understand how you are feeling (well, a little, ttc #1 for me). But you are still not out yet! I took a test this morning and it was BFN so I am feeling the same way.

Good morning my buddy :hugs: Well another jolt to the toilet to POAS and yet again a :bfn: so I'm just thinking that I'm better off waiting for AF than to keep POAS. But I simply cant help myself. I get soooo bummed out tho that I shouldn't do it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->