December Testers!!!(114) BFP! (24) (1)Angel Find your TTC/Bump Buddy and Holiday BFP!

It could be a symptom. I Have known people to crave greens for their iron.

well if it is, I could totally live with this symptom for the whole pregnancy ^_^

My chart is telling me that I will ovulate on my birthday! What are the odds of me concieving then. Wishful thinking!! Here's to a 2013 BFP!!

Good luck everyone!!

Oohhh... I'm going to try that temp adjuster! :)

Echo- trying not to think too much about the temps, except that I didn't pinpoint o, and didn't get much bd in... Thinking I might've missed it... I was planning to test on the 18th, but I'm thinking af may be due the 20 or 21st... (12 day lp).

hi
just to update my status

I Ovulated on 26th Nov. followed by lots of CM for almost 7 days.

my cycles r regular , I get AF on 14th DPO ( 99 % of time, or 1 or 2 days late which is a rare )( in this case the date wll be 10th dec )

I felt my af wud start any moment on 6th Dec with mild cramping . Late evening I felt a acute pain near my bikini line which lasted for few sec. Nxt day mrning I found spots/ strains on my undi !!

I tested with a 25 mu/l on 9th but got BFN .:cry:

I have had a feeling as if AF will come any moment followed my mild cramps. :cry:

Today in 11th Dec, AF has not come, though I have AF like feeling .:nope: I dnt know whether to test or not !! :nope: dnt know if I have chance this month or not.:nope:
any of u had gone thru something like mine or has any idea pls help.

hi
just to update my status

I Ovulated on 26th Nov. followed by lots of CM for almost 7 days.

my cycles r regular , I get AF on 14th DPO ( 99 % of time, or 1 or 2 days late which is a rare )( in this case the date wll be 10th dec )

I felt my af wud start any moment on 6th Dec with mild cramping . Late evening I felt a acute pain near my bikini line which lasted for few sec. Nxt day mrning I found spots/ strains on my undi !!

I tested with a 25 mu/l on 9th but got BFN .:cry:

I have had a feeling as if AF will come any moment followed my mild cramps. :cry:

Today in 11th Dec, AF has not come, though I have AF like feeling .:nope: I dnt know whether to test or not !! :nope: dnt know if I have chance this month or not.:nope:
any of u had gone thru something like mine or has any idea pls help.

Don't want to get your hopes up too much Hun but it sounds positive to me!

I would wait as long as you can bear then test again with a FRER
GL and FX for you! :dust:

Good Morning ladies,

My AF is due tomorrow but all day yesterday i felt awful, sore boobs, felt really tired and I didn't want tto drink any champange at my works champange breakfast yesterday morning - everyone kept asking me if I was pregnant because it wasn't like me to turn down free alcohol - I put it down to still feeling hungover at the weekend as I was out celebtrating my 30th birthday!

One of the girls I work with annouced she was pregnant yesterday and I kept thinking I wonder if I am. On the way home I popped into Boots and bought a double pack of first response, I tested last night and there it was my pink line telling me I'm pregnant - it was very faint so when my husband came home I showed him and he said "there's no way you can be pregnant we only did it a couple of times, maybe the test if broken so use the other one tomorrow morning"! I couldn't sleep at all last night and woke up at 4.50am and tested - I left it on the side of the toilet and went back to bed because I was positive it would come up negative! When I woke this morning there it was a very dark pink line telling me I'm PREGNANT

I'm in absoulte shock because I could have sworn it wouldn't happen in our first month and I drank at the weekend - I didn't get drunk but I did have more than enough.

Anyway I'm going to sit at my desk in shock for the rest of the day - I'm going to buy another two tests today but different brands just to make sure.

Good luck to everyone else testing this month.

X

@simno BIG CONGRATS !!

share a bit of ur tww symptoms .

@simno BIG CONGRATS !!

share a bit of ur tww symptoms .

I literally didn't have any, i've been doing so much research and because i've not really had any other than feeling tired, sore boobs and spots (I usually get these around my period anyway) i just didn't think it would happen. The last two or three days I've been gagging everytime I cleaned my teeth and yesterday I had severe ear ache - not sure if they are signs?

All day yesterday I just felt weird and not my normal self so I thought what the heck lets try... I'm just in so much shock I literally cannot work and feel so bizarre!

Hi ladies,

Joining this thread to find some support and keeping my mind distracted.

This is our first month TTC.
Today is my 11dpo (no OPK just felt the O), AF due date is 16 Dec.

The past 4 days i've been feeling tired, back ache, nausea (yesterday and today), but no particular cm and my boobs are not sored.

Yesterday in the afternoon (10dpo) did my first test and it was negative, today in the afternoon another one and the same.

I will try to wait until Thursday (3days before until expected AF)

Do you think I tested too early? I know womens who had tested that early and it was positive. Not my case :(

Hi ladies mind if I cut in?

We Dtd 5 days ago, and last night, unsure whether I was ovulating or not, we're kind of ntnp, 5 days ago I had really creamy cm, up until 2 days ago, so I guess that could be ovulation?!

The past 4 days I have had a mild dull headache, I started with cramps today, and feeling quite nauseous, but feel like its hunger related, I can't stop eating!! But I have a bad cough at the minute and when I cough I get a sick taste in my throat
The past 2 days I have had sudden bouts of energy, which is not like me lol! But I feel quite lethargic today

Surely it's far too early for symptoms?!

When do you think I should test?

How many DPO are you ??

We Dtd 5 days ago, and last night, unsure whether I was ovulating or not, we're kind of ntnp, 5 days ago I had really creamy cm, up until 2 days ago, so I guess that could be ovulation?!

The past 4 days I have had a mild dull headache, I started with cramps today, and feeling quite nauseous, but feel like its hunger related, I can't stop eating!! But I have a bad cough at the minute and when I cough I get a sick taste in my throat
The past 2 days I have had sudden bouts of energy, which is not like me lol! But I feel quite lethargic today

Can someone look at my chart and tell me if thats normal to have a high spike on 4DPO at 97.80 and then a big dip on 5DPO at 97.31 ?? this is really my first month charting so idk what anything means .

How many DPO are you ??

I don't know, I'm not charting, temping nothing. We Dtd 5 days ago then again last night :shrug:

But I did have ewcm before Dtd and after for a few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->