December Testers!!!(114) BFP! (24) (1)Angel Find your TTC/Bump Buddy and Holiday BFP!

You could be 5DPO like me . ovulated on the 6th which was 5 days ago putting me at 5DPO today .
How many DPO are you ??
Hi ladies mind if I cut in?

We Dtd 5 days ago, and last night, unsure whether I was ovulating or not, we're kind of ntnp, 5 days ago I had really creamy cm, up until 2 days ago, so I guess that could be ovulation?!

The past 4 days I have had a mild dull headache, I started with cramps today, and feeling quite nauseous, but feel like its hunger related, I can't stop eating!! But I have a bad cough at the minute and when I cough I get a sick taste in my throat
The past 2 days I have had sudden bouts of energy, which is not like me lol! But I feel quite lethargic today

Surely it's far too early for symptoms?!

When do you think I should test?

I don't know, I'm not charting, temping nothing. We Dtd 5 days ago then again last night :shrug:

But I did have ewcm before Dtd and after for a few days.

You could be 5DPO like me . ovulated on the 6th which was 5 days ago putting me at 5DPO today .
How many DPO are you ??

We Dtd 5 days ago, and last night, unsure whether I was ovulating or not, we're kind of ntnp, 5 days ago I had really creamy cm, up until 2 days ago, so I guess that could be ovulation?!

The past 4 days I have had a mild dull headache, I started with cramps today, and feeling quite nauseous, but feel like its hunger related, I can't stop eating!! But I have a bad cough at the minute and when I cough I get a sick taste in my throat
The past 2 days I have had sudden bouts of energy, which is not like me lol! But I feel quite lethargic today

I don't know, I'm not charting, temping nothing. We Dtd 5 days ago then again last night :shrug:

Do you have any symptoms? When are you testing?

as for ovulation i had the bad cramping and a positive ovulation test and the temp dip . but for pregnancy signs yesterday i had a temp spike to 97.80 , had a mild/dull headache , lower back cramping . today i had a huge temp dip to 97.31 and increase in cervical fluid . are you having any signs ??
How many DPO are you ??

Do you have any symptoms? When are you testing?

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I have my :bfp:

I am so happy I could burst!!

https://i734.photobucket.com/albums/ww349/rockess01/image.jpg

I am so sorry for those of you who has been visited by :witch: and GL & FX for those of you still waiting to test :dust:

I'm out, ladies :witch:

Congrats to all of you who got your :bfp: I hope you have a happy and healthy nine months. Best of luck to all the other testers and to the ones who will try again for 2013!

:hugs:

Cutler: I am having all kinds of symptoms, mild dull headache, cramps, heart palpitations, feeling nauseous, sudden bursts of energy but now I feel tired, lower back pain just started within the last 30 minutes, I feel quite warm but don't own a thermometer how is that a sign of pregnancy?

Congrats to all the bfps!!!

Had the most vivid dream about having gone back to school, and i had to run a marathon for a charity uphill for dogs...and if i didnt they would take back all the money and the dogs wouldnt be helped....so i did....totally should count as todays exorcize.....was hard ass work

kassi - haha. that gave me a good chuckle. i would count it.

Yay, darn still bfn, lol cant stop having fun testing earily

Hello Everyone!

I'm still waiting to ovulate :wacko: but I had quite a big dip in my temp today. does anyone know what that means? This month is my first month temping and I don't really know very much about it other than you're supposed to temp at the same time each morning before you do anything :wacko: Thanks :hugs:

A dip could mean you are ovulating, so you might see a temp rise tomorrow. It's hard to tell with temps, since one day's temp could just be a fluke. The main thing is to look for an overall pattern (higher after O). It seems like you must be ovulating soon with all those "high" readings on CBFM, though. Good luck!

How long before ov does EWCM usually show?

i have noticed both of these: ewcm 3-4 days before Ov, and ewcm day of Ov. It's really not a good indicator of *when* you will ov, just that your body is getting ready to. sorry.... :/

AF got me bang on time!! but can still fit testing in 2012 again!! Af due 31st December

Congrats to all the BFP's and goodluck to all those still to test and finally big hugs to those who got a visit from the witch, good luck for next cycle xxx

blaaaah...
CD 27.
7 dpo.
I want to POAS but I know I shouldn't yet!!!

Congrats to the new :bfp: !!!!

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy.

:dust:

blaaaah...
CD 27.
7 dpo.
I want to POAS but I know I shouldn't yet!!!

lucky duck! i am also cd27.... but haven't ov'd yet! i will poas for you tonight.... opk though... not the same thing... :) 1 more day and you will poas also!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->