December Testers!!!(114) BFP! (24) (1)Angel Find your TTC/Bump Buddy and Holiday BFP!

:hi:Welcome all New Joiners!!!! GL FXD! You will notice that your name has been added to the front page...:dust::dust:

:bfp:SIMNO1 and LOUBYROO :bfp: CONGRATS!!! Wishing you a H&H 9 months!!!!

:test: KEL21 and LUCINDA7981 :test: Good Luck to you Hun! :dust:

:book: Still waiting on news from AMCOLECCHI, CHARLIE00134, PETZY, CL11, JENHOPE2583, LINDSEY923, KATIE617, LADYINWAIT, MIRANDAH, GIGGLES85, NAVYWAG, RAIN31, and MRS.TTCBBY1

PMA LADIES... You are NOT out of this egg chase if there is :af: = good sign!! FXD:dust:

TEKKITTEN so happy to hear your determination, and that you added 2 days to your LP, that is important and I am sure that your BFP is a cycle away! GL:dust:

RAIN31 there is more about temping at the bottom of this post. However, click on my chart in my siggy and you can look at all types of symptoms as well as compare your own to mine... GL :dust:

CARLYP It is truly tooooooo hard to tell by your details so I say start testing on the 16th Hun!:dust:

CUTLER101 I have the same advice I gave to RAIN above, look to bottom of post for charting info and click on mine to compare yours too. Everyone is different but FF is good to save all info and I have been charting for years and I think they are all there.GL :dust:

CHIMMI Everyone is different Hun, I for one have probably had EWCM only 6-7 times in 12months. It is hard to tell, it is definitely not something they recommend using alone to determine OV.... GL :dust:

:hugs: so sorry that AF has flown in on you TOWER6, TEKKITEN, MRS.2010, BeNJWOOL, and MWAAH I hope that you will join us again on your next cycle! January will be up in a couple of weeks!

Ladies wanting to Chart/temp Click on my chart in my signature, sign up for a free account there and then fertilityfriend has awesome charting and temping information to follow. It is truly a helpful OV tool and tool to get to know your cycle. I would totally recommend FF because outside of a doctor appt with U/S you cannot count on CM or OV pains to say OV happened nor can you use the 14-day rule alone GL:dust:

Please look at page 38 once you have OV confirmed and before you start testing, for motivation on the chase! GL!

when you all say creamy CM what exactly do you mean? cuz I have CM but it is like clean, clear, and slick and its been that way for the last 4 days....very much like I'm all moist and wet down south all day

kassi, do you use FF? they have 5 levels: dry, sticky, creamy, watery, eggwhite. (warning: graphic nature ahead!) i think of creamy as lotiony - so it could be clear or white, but it's thin and smooth, with not a lot of weight to it. eggwhite will def be stretchy, with some texture and elasticity. i bet you are having 'watery', which is right between those two - so more clear than not, a little stretch, slick. common? who's to say - it seems we have seen it all, so it's not UNcommon!

Add me to the 12/16 testers please! AF is due 12/15....so if she doesn't show Saturday I will be testing Sunday! I'm a regular 28 day cycle girl like clock work! This month I used Famera 5mg days 5-9 and didn't use an hcg trigger shot this month as my doc wanted me to try a cycle without it! I had lots of ewcm on cycle day 12 very stretchy and follicle was 22mn by 23mm by best yet andovulated on cycle day 14 with lots of painful ovarian aches and pains and hurt to walk with lots of pressure! Hubby and I BD on days 10, 12, 13, 14, 15! Praying for a bfp this month as we all are! If not I'm headed for ivf next month! I've been stillhaving ewcm since ovulation its wet and white not sticky and in my uunder ware! My Bb are sore when I grab them and I've had heartburn and some nausea and back ache and stuffy nose at night time! Baby dust to you all & good luck with a bfp!

hi
just to update my status

I Ovulated on 26th Nov. followed by lots of CM for almost 7 days.

my cycles r regular , I get AF on 14th DPO ( 99 % of time, or 1 or 2 days late which is a rare )( in this case the date wll be 10th dec )

I felt my af wud start any moment on 6th Dec with mild cramping . Late evening I felt a acute pain near my bikini line which lasted for few sec. Nxt day mrning I found spots/ strains on my undi !!

I tested with a 25 mu/l on 9th but got BFN .:cry:

I have had a feeling as if AF will come any moment followed my mild cramps. :cry:

Today in 11th Dec, AF has not come, though I have AF like feeling .:nope: I dnt know whether to test or not !! :nope: dnt know if I have chance this month or not.:nope:
any of u had gone thru something like mine or has any idea pls help.

That is me right now, I could have swore AF was going to start all day. I had brown/pink spotting and now nothing. Cramps earlier today, now nothing. My AF is due Thursday so fingers crossed she doesn't show and a BFP shows up!!

Good Morning ladies,

My AF is due tomorrow but all day yesterday i felt awful, sore boobs, felt really tired and I didn't want tto drink any champange at my works champange breakfast yesterday morning - everyone kept asking me if I was pregnant because it wasn't like me to turn down free alcohol - I put it down to still feeling hungover at the weekend as I was out celebtrating my 30th birthday!

One of the girls I work with annouced she was pregnant yesterday and I kept thinking I wonder if I am. On the way home I popped into Boots and bought a double pack of first response, I tested last night and there it was my pink line telling me I'm pregnant - it was very faint so when my husband came home I showed him and he said "there's no way you can be pregnant we only did it a couple of times, maybe the test if broken so use the other one tomorrow morning"! I couldn't sleep at all last night and woke up at 4.50am and tested - I left it on the side of the toilet and went back to bed because I was positive it would come up negative! When I woke this morning there it was a very dark pink line telling me I'm PREGNANT

I'm in absoulte shock because I could have sworn it wouldn't happen in our first month and I drank at the weekend - I didn't get drunk but I did have more than enough.

Anyway I'm going to sit at my desk in shock for the rest of the day - I'm going to buy another two tests today but different brands just to make sure.

Good luck to everyone else testing this month.

X

Congrats!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I have my :bfp:

I am so happy I could burst!!

https://i734.photobucket.com/albums/ww349/rockess01/image.jpg

I am so sorry for those of you who has been visited by :witch: and GL & FX for those of you still waiting to test :dust:

Congrats to you!!! :cloud9::happydance::cloud9::happydance:

Congratulations to BFPs!!!
I am new in this thread and would be testing on 19th Dec.

I am ovulating late this month. Can you please switch my test date to CHRISTMAS!!! I will be writing to Santa for a BFP this year. :D

Woohoo congrats on your bfp!!!! Merry Christmas to you and your family....that's the best gift ever! I hope to join you this month!

Loro-what's going on with your chart? I thought you had ovulated a few days ago, but I only see your November calendar. Now how am I going to stalk you? :)

LOL, I thought i had ovulated too but it seems that my two high temps had to have been related to my head cold. It's the only explaination I guess.
My temps the last 2 days are still hovering on pre o temps so it is what it is...EWCM though a bit today so im hoping to BD tonight, it's been 4 days so my chances are slipping away...

I've been using the CBFM and have had highs for the past 5 or so days (including today). My hubby and I BD'd every other day since my highs started. We BD'd today and I just took an OPK and got 2 very distinct lines so I should ovulated within the next day or two....so my question is, should we BD tomorrow too or would it be pointless? I've heard somewhere that you should not BD every day while TTC because sperm need a day to recover...or something of that sort. Sorry if it's a dumb question :wacko: but I'm still pretty new to this stuff :happydance:

I've been using the CBFM and have had highs for the past 5 or so days (including today). My hubby and I BD'd every other day since my highs started. We BD'd today and I just took an OPK and got 2 very distinct lines so I should ovulated within the next day or two....so my question is, should we BD tomorrow too or would it be pointless? I've heard somewhere that you should not BD every day while TTC because sperm need a day to recover...or something of that sort. Sorry if it's a dumb question :wacko: but I'm still pretty new to this stuff :happydance:

I use the CBFM as well and we do every other high and each peak when that registers...good luck!

Congrats to BFP's! Wishing you hh 9mos! :happydance:

I've been messing with ff. Last night I tweaked some of my temps because I took them REALLY late- (Like 5 hours later than normal!) My temps look much better now and much closer to last month... This morning FF put my crosshairs back in. I REALLY hope we didnt bd too late! DH was out of town that week and it was the only chance we got! ](*,)

AND! interesting... If I did get a BFP, My due date would be DH's birthday.

When did you get to BD Turtle?

I was hoping I would get to BD when DH came home from his trip on Thursday- but he was super exhausted Thursday, then Friday he wasn't home because his band had a concert- SO... We BD early Saturday morning after he got home from partying. :) Not really the best I could hope for, but It'll have to do for this month. I'm not hopeful though...

Honestly, its been such a strange month. I've never had such a hard time of pinpointing O before! Even before clomid when my cycles were as long as 50 days, I always knew for sure. Then this month I had 3 days of really strong positive OPK's... If ff is right with my crosshairs, then I need to trust the first OPK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->