December Testers!!!(114) BFP! (24) (1)Angel Find your TTC/Bump Buddy and Holiday BFP!

Ok so I will be done by thursday with the witch- and my cycle is 28 days on the dot but I think I remember in my
Past pregnancies that I ovulate within the week that I am off AF- which is uncommon, given that I've never tried I'm Going to temp this month and OPK just to confirm but when do I start temping? And what degrees are normal . High and a that good stuff. I'm so new to this that no details could be too many I will soak up anything you ladies can share. And I will O during December but I think I test in 2013... I guess I'm just hoping one of u will stalk my journey and help me know when to BD and all that good stuff this month! I would GREATLY appreciate it!!

Hey bud! Wish I could help but know nothing about charting however there are many, many knowledgable ladies on here who will more than happily help you ever step of the way.

Your in my thoughts and I will have my FX for you! :dust: Good luck x

Tower - I would start temping now, if you have AF now. That way, you will have enough pre-O temps to hopefully see your O date clearly. If you go to the fertility friend website, you can read all kinds of stuff there about how temping works. It was very helpful for me. You can keep your chart on that website, and it will pinpoint your O date for you. You need at least 6 pre-O and 3 post-O temps to get the crosshairs. Usually you'll see a shift in your temp after you O. I don't remember what the average shift is, but mine was about 0.4 degrees F. As for normal temps pre-O and post-O, I don't think there's any normal range.

Keep in mind that temping won't be able to tell you when to BD, so it's good that you're using OPKs too. Cervical mucus is also a good way to determine your fertile days. I read somewhere that regardless of what days you BD relative to O date, if you BD on the days you have fertile CM, you're more likely to get preg. I used OPKs my first two cycles TTC, but decided to just go on CM this last time, and voila! I also started drinking more water, which improved my CM a lot.

My cycles are 28 days and I have to temp right away. I ovulate between CD9 to CD14. I'm with Cat on that if I don't temp right after AF my chart is off. Good luck!!

Tower, there are no 'normal' temps, you,re just looking for a pattern of lower before ov, and higher after ov. Check out my charts to see what I mean. And I agree with Cat: I would start temping now, so if you ov on the earlier side, you'll have some low temps recorded. GL! Ask any questions you have!

Got my :BFP: :happydance:

https://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p16/ashleyglambert/IMG_1722.jpg

Omg mrs! Congrats! That is a very clear BFP! Nice!

Congrats to you on your bfp...woohoo Merry Christmas it will be for you and your family!

Congrats to the BFPs and So Sorry to those that the witch visited.

AFM, woke up this morning feeling very AF like, and that is normal for me a week before she comes, feeling pretty deflated since we BD about a million times around O :(

I know for a fact I oed on cd18 cause the following day and every day since my breasts are killing me, dry cm now, and super sore nips. but why no crosshairs on ff? shouls I override?

liz, try adding one more day with an elevated temp (just for experiment) and see if crosshairs come up. maybe because you have a temp missing, it's waiting one extra day. also, did you do any opks?

hwpg, we were ntnp, taking it easy cause I dont normally o on my own, then all of a sudden I did!

I added another high temo day, still no crosshairs... hmm...

hm, not sure. i wonder if the settings on FF have it use a pos opk first, then cm, then temp (or something like that). all that matters is YOU know your body! hi-five yourself for ovulating!

FF is probably wondering if you O'd CD 17, 18, or 19. Based on the temps you entered, it could be any of those days. CD18 could be a high temp, but it's missing, plus there are only 5 temps before that and FF needs 6 - that would make O day CD17. CD 19 is high, but only 5 temps before it - that would make O day CD18. CD20 and on are high with 6 temps before - making O day CD19 - but FF is probably wondering about the 2 days prior.

Just a thought, since they don't disclose how their software works exactly.

I would override it, if you're confident you O'd. You could only be off by a day in either direction anyway. Good luck in your TWW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->