December Testers!!!(114) BFP! (24) (1)Angel Find your TTC/Bump Buddy and Holiday BFP!

What does a cross hair show? that your temps indicate you ovulated?

SPecial_K- As long as your DH doesn't have any issues with sperm count etc then BD'ing everyday shouldn't be a problem. The count might be slightly less than if you dtd every other day but not enough to hurt your chances ttc.

AFM- This month has been very strange. I have ways had consistent O and post O symptoms so have always been sure of the day but this month is all wonky. My usual pre AF symptoms are sore boobs and achey lower back one week prior but this month I have had both since AF left. Ewcm was not as abundant as usual but am hoping it'd because I haven't been drinking as much as usual. Also didn't have significant O pain like usual.

Worried this might end up being an anovulatory cycle. Has anyone else ever had pre AF symptoms all month instead of just post O?

Also congrats to all the BFP's! H &H 9 months!
Sorry to all those AF got. Good luck next cycle!

What does a cross hair show? that your temps indicate you ovulated?

FF analyzes your signs - temps, but also OPKs, cervical mucus, etc - and gives you crosshairs that indicate the day you likely ovulated.

cat, thanks, im 100% sure I oed, which is awesome I oed on my own as I normally dont, when I do its normally around day 30. I know I oed cause my nips and breasts kill and my cm dried up! do I have a chance is we bded three days before o?

Definitely, liz! I read somewhere that the best days to BD are ranked as:

1. 1-2 days before O
2. 3-4 days before O
3. day of O
4. 5 days before O

Before I read that, I didn't realize that day of O would be so far down on the list. I thought it was the best day to BD! But I also didn't know that sperm needed an average of 10 hours to undergo capacitation. My OH also insisted that he wanted to BD while I was O-ing so the sperm would be "fresh", haha. This cycle, I sent him that article, and we BD'd 2, 3, and 4 days before O, and eggo preggo! I should try to find that article again...

As promised...... to help ease the stress.

You MUST keep in mind that this is based on a 28-30 day cycle. So if you know that yours is shorter or longer, you have to tweak the numbers or days a little.... GL Ladies

December!!!

https://thomasgwyndunbar.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/conception2implantation.jpg?w=513&h=388

This is just an idea of the timing, give or take a day ladies!

This really only works/makes sense to look at if you know (based on temp drop or specific digi monitor) the exact Ovulation day.

AFTER IMPLANTING HCG does not build up enough to show on an HPT or Blood test for 2-3 days! Keep this in mind... Implantation can occur as late as 12DPO!

(Just to keep us in perspective... The thread moves quickly and everyone can't keep up as it does or are new to the thread and haven't read back. I think this will give some good motivation in the middle of the week!)

*Thanks DEBZIE*

Hi girls, so looking at my chart, those two sky rocketed temps, that i did discard, must have been from the headcold. It's the only explaination, also those two days are the only 2 days my CM wasn't EWCM or Watery. Thinking that goes hand in hand
So, I really don't know where I stand cycle wise, other then I have lots of CM today. It is stretchy like EWCM, but mostly lotiony with lots of clear stretchy bits in it. Thinking I'll try and BD again tonight, just in case.
On another note, I'm pretty darn excited for my apt tomorrow, and crazy nervous...

Loro- good luck at your appointment tomorrow! Hopefully you will get all the answers you need for your BFP!

BFN at 9 dpo :nope:

I'm buying a boat load of the super early sensitive tests tonight :-O

Thanks MrsMM24, I love that graphic and it's been keeping me in (relative) check ...

Has anyone experience any of the following "strange for me" things I'm going through now at 7dpo?

yellowish/tan discharge in underwear, creamy CM on internal check
flat-ish post-O temps

Thanks!

:hi:Welcome all New Joiners!!!! GL FXD! You will notice that your name has been added to the front page...:dust::dust:

:bfp:MRSTTCBBY1:bfp: CONGRATS!!! Wishing you a H&H 9 months!!!!

:test: BRIANA0990 :test: Good Luck to you Hun! :dust:

:book: Still waiting on news from CHARLIE00134, PETZY, CL11, JENHOPE2583, KATIE617, LADYINWAIT, GIGGLES85, RAIN31, KEL21 and LUCINDA7981

PMA LADIES... You are NOT out of this egg chase if there is :af: = good sign!! FXD:dust:

SPECIAL_K I used the CBFM for two pregnancies. BD on some of th high days as well. Some women don't release enough of the hormone for the stick sensitivity is all. When the PEAK days hits, BD as much as you can. Remember, that 2-OV, 1-OV, OV, and OV-1 are the ideal days to BD for best chances. GL :dust:

TOWER6 there is more about temping at the bottom of this post. You should start your chart when AF starts, you can wait if you like to temp on the chart for the last day of AF, but charting is more than the temp so it takes consideration of things during and after AF as well. Remember, that charting it only accurate if you can give as many details, no one thing alone, besides a doc's U/S can say you OVd, you need a combo of the things that the chart asks. GL:dust:

LOROJOVANOS GL tomorrow at your appt, I am soooo sure that you will get some awesome info and have a new found determiniation for TTC. I know when I did mine years ago that I did. I still use the FS to this day and often send others there that have any questions. :dust:

LIZLOVELUST My guess would be that since you are using Clomid (which you can indicate on your chart) and your missing temp paired with the past cycles, FF is hesitant to give CHs. I haven't used override except when the doc was able to confirm the OV. I undertand all the symptoms that you have you believe that you OVd but the truth is that those happen at hormone release (progesterone and estrogen to be exact) and that happens for ever woman near, on, and after OV so it doesn't mean it was a sure OV. Since you introduced clomid, your cycle may be regulating and helping your hormones along. Override where you see fit, I hope that you caught the eggy! :dust:

CHIMMI The crosshairs indicate a pattern that FF can identify as possible OV. It shows where there was enough of a break in the current erratic or stable pattern for OV. If you join FF you can get all the charting courses and get in tune with it all. I have been charting for years... GL :dust:

:hugs: so sorry that AF has flown in on you HIRI786 and ALLLEYSM I hope that you will join us again on your next cycle! January will be up in next week!!

Ladies wanting to Chart/temp Click on my chart in my signature, sign up for a free account there and then fertilityfriend has awesome charting and temping information to follow. It even offers courses, updates, and information from FS and OB docs to the method of charting and OV. It is truly a helpful OV tool and tool to get to know your cycle. I would totally recommend FF, because outside of a doctor appt with U/S you cannot count on CM or OV pains to say OV happened nor can you use the 14-day rule alone GL:dust:

Please look at page 73 once you have OV confirmed and before you start testing, for motivation on the chase! GL!

hello! i'm new with the 2ww! i'm really nervous:( i should be around 7dpo right now. af is due on the 18th. and i keep getting warm, dull aches in my lower abdomen. not something normal for me.. so i hope that means something. i have loads of other symptoms too but i'm not sure if they're in my head! :cry:

So today marks 1 week and 1 day since my first positive hpt. I had blood work ran over a week ago and it was low (5) but they said it doesn't rule out a pregnancy it could just mean I am really early. Monday I had more blood taken but I won't get those results until tomorrow The doctor said I would have them by today but I guess no nurses or doctors are in the office today so I have to wait until tomorrow.

Every little ache or mild cramping as me paranoid and I know I have to just relax. I am just scared to lose this one too. I am sick of being so scared. I have all the symptoms (sore boobs (stairs have become my enemy), Tired (all day), Peeing (all day/night), constipated (tmi)).

I just want to know if I should be happy or just prepare for another baby in heaven and start figuring out my next step. blah

ok end rant. Thank you ladies for taking time to listen (well read) while I complain.

Good luck with your results, Erin! I hope everything is perfectly normal.

I am 6 days past Dtd and my symptoms are crazy!!

Today I feel so tired and moody! I have niggling cramps, also feels like a tiny stitch in my uterus, I've had headache all day, I'm still so so hungry, but feel really nauseous today I'm scared to cough in case I'm sick :( my bbs feel sore but not sure whether I'm making them sore prodding them to see if their sore iykwim? I feel really hot and dizzy, also tmi but have not had a solid poo for 3 days!!

gr bfn again this morning lol the closer to the end of the month the more I get a little discouraged...yesterday though I took a nap for 5 hours, then was still able to go to sleep normally anyways and slept till 12:30 pm...hopefully a good sign

Same here i had really back twinges pain in my right sign ovary and ive never had that happen before . im 6dpo and im hoping thats a good sign for me :)
hello! i'm new with the 2ww! i'm really nervous:( i should be around 7dpo right now. af is due on the 18th. and i keep getting warm, dull aches in my lower abdomen. not something normal for me.. so i hope that means something. i have loads of other symptoms too but i'm not sure if they're in my head! :cry:

CD 28, 8 dpo - still creamy white CM and no real other symptoms except the slightest hint of a headache. Not testing till AF is truly late and I'm enough dpo to trust the result...

If this isn't an anovulatory cycle I believe I O'd earlier than expected.

Can I please change my testing date to 12/24. Sorry to be a pain and thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->