December Testers!!!(114) BFP! (24) (1)Angel Find your TTC/Bump Buddy and Holiday BFP!

So this is a total newb question, but how early is too early to experience frequent urination? I'm 6dpo and have been to the restroom at least once every 1 1/2 to 2 hours, and yet all I have had the chance to drink today is one coke. I've researched it, but I want personal accounts! Bc I've never had a BFP so am unsure about things like these!

I'm also hoping it's not a bladder infection, but so far I feel normal so I'm wanting to rule it out!

So this is a total newb question, but how early is too early to experience frequent urination? I'm 6dpo and have been to the restroom at least once every 1 1/2 to 2 hours, and yet all I have had the chance to drink today is one coke. I've researched it, but I want personal accounts! Bc I've never had a BFP so am unsure about things like these!

I'm also hoping it's not a bladder infection, but so far I feel normal so I'm wanting to rule it out!

You can have early frequent urination, but it's more likely to be caused by the rising progesterone levels in your body due to ovulation and not pregnancy.

But after 6DPO (which is around when the egg leaves the fallopian tubes and may begin to implant), you may start to have more symptoms that could be associated with pg, because the HCG should be increasing.

So I would say, at this point, it's probably too early to be caused by pg, but, I think it could be a good sign. Good luck! :)

P.S. Drink more water. If you are growing a bean, you need to be good and hydrated.

I know, I'm ashamed I didn't drink more lol! It was crazy busy at work though and was unable to. :(

I actually did assume it is too early, but I wanted it confirmed by people who know for sure. Thank you!!

Can I please be added to the list. I am due to test on December 24 :)
Currently 2DPO, its lovely reading all the comments on here. Wishing everyone all the best baby luck.

MrsMM I'm NOT using anything this cycle, this cycle I'm NTNP, no clomid or OPKs nothing, just temping and BDing when we want to. I just got lucky this cycle and I Oed all on my own and early!

hello girls!!! i am around 11dpo today and having some lotion type mucus down there. have any of u experience this? i m wondering what this could mean!!!

I m 4 days late with BFN :growlmad:( tested with HPT 25 miu ) ! Whatever AF signs were there have all gone . :shrug: What happend to my regular AF cycle ?:wacko: Why is it playing hide nd seek with me ??:dohh:

If AF has to start it shud start , I can have a peaceful mind knowing that I have to gear up for the nxt month ! :coffee:

Just wanted to give update. I think im out..im 14 dpo today..and still no AF but I tested this morning and got BFN. My temp is still above coverline 98.7 and AF should have arrived Tues..I have 32CD cycle. So I will continueto test everyday until AF arrives.

Elina that is normal..your CM changes throughout your cycle. Ive heard after ovulation it turns creamy/lotion like. Im praying for your BFP.

My cm was creamy white for a couple of days but now is dry?! Does it need to be creamy white all the time to indicate pregnancy?

I know I've already had 2 but never planned like this lol they were just ntnp.

yea..for me also it started reducing...let's see

So today marks 1 week and 1 day since my first positive hpt. I had blood work ran over a week ago and it was low (5) but they said it doesn't rule out a pregnancy it could just mean I am really early. Monday I had more blood taken but I won't get those results until tomorrow The doctor said I would have them by today but I guess no nurses or doctors are in the office today so I have to wait until tomorrow.

Every little ache or mild cramping as me paranoid and I know I have to just relax. I am just scared to lose this one too. I am sick of being so scared. I have all the symptoms (sore boobs (stairs have become my enemy), Tired (all day), Peeing (all day/night), constipated (tmi)).

I just want to know if I should be happy or just prepare for another baby in heaven and start figuring out my next step. blah

ok end rant. Thank you ladies for taking time to listen (well read) while I complain.

Good luck hun! Keep us posted:hugs:

loro goodluck at your appt today!!! Let us know how it goes!!
AFM I have been stalking for the past two wks, as I was waiting to O. But O'd yesterday, so here's hoping this is mnth, after 7!!
Never thought I would be glad to be back in ttw, but this side of the cycle is way better than simply waiting to O.
Also, my first niece was born two days ago. I am so happy for my brother, but was so jelous being there with them at the hospital. He kept saying, your next hurry up!, and I kinda wanted to punch him. Yes I know, that makes me a truly terrible person

Hi there! Great thread! Can you pop me down for 16 DEC? Thanks so much and good luck to everyone.... I hope we all get a BFP for Christmas - it would be the best gift in the world!

I still can't believe I Oed on my own with NO clomid or anything! I think not using OPKs helped my stress level go back down. I Oed earlier than I normally do on my own too! I can't believe it! haha. My temp also went up .1 today, so that's good! :)

Loro, it's funny we always end up having the same test dates! Maybe this cycle it'll be lucky for us cause it's on Christmas Eve!

Hi! Can you put me down for December 28th? Thank you!

Good luck Loro! Hope you update us when you get home from your appt!

I have 4 days to ovulate and still have a December testing date. :coffee:

Come on body. Do what your made for.

I think ill find a diff thread, I never feel welcomed here, I eiter get yelled at or ignored in here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->