December Testers!!!(114) BFP! (24) (1)Angel Find your TTC/Bump Buddy and Holiday BFP!

Oh no, liz! Sorry to see you go. I hope you get your BFP!

I've never noticed that are you sure it's this thread? Xxx

carly, im in every mrsmm thread and this happens to me everytime. I dont belong to any other threads :(

Aw sorry you feel like that I sometimes feel my posts get ignored but then I think there are that many ladies in my situation all posting at the same time they often get missed.

Xxx

Sometimes people try to give advice with all good intentions and it comes off as sounding harsh.

Just looking at your chart, your temps definitely show that you O'd! There's just 3 possible days it could have happened. And you know your body better than anyone, so I don't see any problem with choosing one of the three yourself. Even if you're wrong, you can't be too far off. Don't listen to the critics, liz! haha...

and as for ignoring.. speaking for myself, there are just so many comments and questions on big threads like this, I hardly have time to read them all, so I only respond to things if I feel like I have some special insight or experience.

oh liz, sorry you feel like that - i literally was writing this when you posted! i was going to say that your chart looks really nice, and you temp shift def indicates that you Ov'd! yay for your body!

afm, 4 positive opks yesterday (hey, i wanted to be sure), but no temp rise this morning. another nice hot pos opk, so i'm thinking today??? (hoping!!!). but... need to get OH to commit to one more night of DTD, to increase our chances... how to do this, though, is the actual question.

I found the article I mentioned yesterday about the best time to BD:

https://www.justmommies.com/getting-pregnant/boost-your-chances-getting-pregnant/best-time-to-get-pregnant

he is currently recovering from a broken ankle, so jumping him may not work ;) i did try though... i wonder if accidentally tripping his crutch into our bed would work...

he is currently recovering from a broken ankle, so jumping him may not work ;) i did try though... i wonder if accidentally tripping his crutch into our bed would work...

He doesn't need to use his ankle :wink:

I am going to asda tonight to stock up on some cheap hpt, think I'm going to start using them on either Sunday or Monday! God why is it so nerve wreaking!!

We have gone from been exclusively on BC, to NTNP to officially TTC in just over a week.

thank you loubyroo! that is what i said to him!
can i get a little mind-consolation? after reading Cats article (thank you for that link!), even if we dont get to it tonight but i do Ov, we did 1-O and 2-O with good ewcm... so i ahve a chance, yes? 'cause it's always nice to see FF say "high" instead of "good".... actually, i'm just gonna make him. for peace of mind. stupid ttc..... making me all anxious...

That link helped me out a lot!! Now I now exactly when to schedule BD time!! Thank you Cat!! Apparently I've been going about this all wrong!! Here's to a new year BFP!!

Hi!

Can you put me down to test on the 26th please. I think I ovulated yesterday, but I'm not 100% sure. I'm charting my temps on another site and it listed yesterday (Dec 12) as my possible ovulation day, not to mention I had a positive OPK on the 11th. I'm also using CBFM for the first time this month and never got a peak yet and I don't think I'm going to. If I need to change my testing date I'll let you know, but I shouldn't need to =) Thanks and good luck to everyone testing this month!

LIZ- Don't go anywhere hon. I'm glad you have ovulated! Especially on your own, unfortunately I won't be testing with you this month, I haven't o'd or am I close but I will cheer you on!

AFM- I'm back from my apt...see journal:)

Hi,

Could you put me down for 19th please?

Hoping the PMA and baby dust rubs off this cycle!!

Xx

great news Loro - i totally stalked your journal...

Well I'm out. Temp drop this am and spotting :( Should o about x-mas day though, so fingers crossed for my x-mas miracle!

Gl to all of you ladies still in the running, and congrats to those with bfp's!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->