December Testers!!!(114) BFP! (24) (1)Angel Find your TTC/Bump Buddy and Holiday BFP!

Do it Liz! I see lines also!

Hm, not sure what to say.... Do what you feel is best. (I still want you to do the frer, hehe)

Ps. We're on page 99, y'all!

I'm so incredibly gassy today, super sore boobs and nipples, feeling a bit tired, and mild sore lower back, That's about it.

Got my BFP this morning! Still can't believe it happened on the first time we tried again. AF was due tomorrow. I'm still trying to figure out how I can keep this secret, so I can make it a Christmas Surprise for DH.

Good luck to everyone that is still in the 2WW!

Congrats HopeBabySoon on the :bfp:! Thats so exciting!!:happydance:

I'm hoping to have a BFP before Christmas too and I've been thinking a lot about how to keep it a secret over the holidays when so many people are drinking. My plan is to tell them I'm taking antibiotics for a UTI so I can't drink. Perhaps you could do the same?

Good luck with everything and congratulations again!!!

Haha, it's funny to me that you,re more comfortable saying you have a UTI vs a BFP so you can wait for just the right moment! Oh the lengths we'll go to!

Its the only infection that won't make your family nervous around you. At least UTI's aren't contagious or dangerous (if treated). I'm certain I'd get away with this excuse.

I am prone to UTI,s myself; they wouldn't think twice if I used that excuse. They might think something scandalous of my bedroom activities, but let them
think, ha!

Hey ladies,

Just out of curiosity, any idea why fertility friend would put my test date for Dec 27?

Im 9 DPO today, I O'd CD 19 (Dec 8), so Dec 27 would be 19 DPO... Any thoughts? Thanks!

Hey ladies,

Just out of curiosity, any idea why fertility friend would put my test date for Dec 27?

Im 9 DPO today, I O'd CD 19 (Dec 8), so Dec 27 would be 19 DPO... Any thoughts? Thanks!

It takes a few months for it to determine your normal lp so it goes by the maximum possible until then

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test80386

Do you see it???

I see like a hint of a shadow, but I don't see any color. Can you see color in person?

Im trying to hold off using my FRER.... I really want to save it for when I'm farther along on my TWW!

I see it!! In all of them!! O yay liz! Post as soon as you use your FRER.

Afm, I tested with a FRER yeasterday, I know still super early, I o'd either last sun mon or tues, not sure * not this week, last week), and swore I saw the start of a line, showed hunbby, he thought me crazy!! But did a clear blue digital this am and it said not pregnant.....i know its too early, but I cant help feeling let down!

Liz- you should use the frer tomorrow!

Afm- dh took my laptop so I'm on my phone... So this will be brief- 9dpo, -Hpt. But still early. Temp dip 2 days ago, now it's way up! I try not to symptom spot but I had insomnia last night- finally fell asleep, woke up drenched in sweat. Then all day today I've had a really annoying stomach ache/ nausea, and my Bbs are still really sore... Please please please somebody talk me down!

Cant talk you down when it all sounds so promising!!! Keep us posted!! :winkwink:

Hi there :flower:

I'm currently cd40, AF is late. Cycles are reg and range from 30-35 days. Been testing with only bfn so far. Getting US this Fri to find out what's going on. Here are my symptoms thus far:

AF from Nov 8-16th (normal for me)
O'd between Nov 23-25th
Since Dec 8th been having the following:
- nausea ALL day
- bbs sore along the outsides and around areola, feel bruised & are swollen
- acne on forehead... not normal for me
- increased appetite, especially right after eating?? :shrug:
- peeing ALL the time. DH says I should just stay on the toilet as I'd save water from all the flushing! lol
- extremely exhausted ALL the time. Can literally sleep through the night, except for waking to go pee, and then sleep all day & evening
- sore lower back... Feels more achy
- spotting once a day and just a little. This stopped yesterday. CM has been creamy/clear mixed with light brown/beige with dark brown bits
- Fri Dec 14th had two tiny bright red spots of blood when wiped, so assumed this was implantation bleeding? :shrug: had cramping and pinching in lower left side and below belly button. The day this all happened I came down with what seemed to be a 24-hr flu... Sore throat, achy, headaches, weak with no energy, nauseous (more so) and my right eye puffed right up and got so red and irritated that I thought I caught pink eye! But all the flu symptoms disappeared by the next day. :thumbup:
- today I'm feeling sooooo much better. No nausea, headache, and have more energy, but still bfn this a.m. With fmu! Am I crazy ladies?!? :wacko:

Hi there :flower:

I'm currently cd40, AF is late. Cycles are reg and range from 30-35 days. Been testing with only bfn so far. Getting US this Fri to find out what's going on. Here are my symptoms thus far:

AF from Nov 8-16th (normal for me)
O'd between Nov 23-25th
Since Dec 8th been having the following:
- nausea ALL day
- bbs sore along the outsides and around areola, feel bruised & are swollen
- acne on forehead... not normal for me
- increased appetite, especially right after eating?? :shrug:
- peeing ALL the time. DH says I should just stay on the toilet as I'd save water from all the flushing! lol
- extremely exhausted ALL the time. Can literally sleep through the night, except for waking to go pee, and then sleep all day & evening
- sore lower back... Feels more achy
- spotting once a day and just a little. This stopped yesterday. CM has been creamy/clear mixed with light brown/beige with dark brown bits
- Fri Dec 14th had two tiny bright red spots of blood when wiped, so assumed this was implantation bleeding? :shrug: had cramping and pinching in lower left side and below belly button. The day this all happened I came down with what seemed to be a 24-hr flu... Sore throat, achy, headaches, weak with no energy, nauseous (more so) and my right eye puffed right up and got so red and irritated that I thought I caught pink eye! But all the flu symptoms disappeared by the next day. :thumbup:
- today I'm feeling sooooo much better. No nausea, headache, and have more energy, but still bfn this a.m. With fmu! Am I crazy ladies?!? :wacko:

Wow that is a lot of convincing symptoms! Hope the US goes well! Not getting AF or BFP is utterly frustrating!! Hope it is sorted out soon! Did you just come off the pill per chance?

Hi Hun,

No your not crazy lol, I think our bodies just like playing us up!!

What tests are your using? Is it possible you're too early?

Hi Bellydreams. Thanks for the encouragement! No, I've been off bc for five years now. This IS completely and utterly the most frustrating thing I've ever been through! LOL

Hi CarlyP. Thanks for the vote of confidence. I really feel like I'm losing my marbles over here. lol I'm testing with dollar store cheapies that both of my sister-in-laws swear by, but maybe they're not working for me?:shrug: There is always a possibility that I O'd much later than I thought... I so wish I would have charted! Hindsight is always 20/20, right? :dohh:

I am due AF in 7 -8 days. Don't know how many dpo I am. But have got new spots on my chin, im exhausted, craving sweet things and chocolate etc. And this morning had weird cramps in my belly, felt like I was on AF. But I'm not... Boobs aren't sore yet.. wasn't going.to symptom spot but those cramps, were very strange for this early in my cycle. Am on day 22 of a 29 day cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->