December Testers!!!(114) BFP! (24) (1)Angel Find your TTC/Bump Buddy and Holiday BFP!

BFN this morning on a Wondfo :(

I know 10 DPO is still early, but my hope always goes from 100% to about 2% once I hit this mark...

GL Ladies :)

Anyone ever had a BFP but it start as an outline and not filled in? I see a second line when I tilt my screen, but it is not filled in. It is easier for me to see it when I play around with inverting, greyscale, etc. Am I just going crazy or does anyone else see what I am talking about? Maybe if I am only seeing the outline that means its just the antibody strip....it is VErrrrry faint. oy, I hate ttc.....

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=80494#comments

:hi:Welcome all New Joiners!!!! GL FXD! You will notice that your name has been added to the front page...:dust::dust:

:test: CRISTEENA, MUSICFOREVER, and TURTLEMOMMA :test: Good Luck to you Hun! :dust:

:book: Still waiting on news from CL11, JENHOPE2583, KATIE617, LADYINWAIT, GIGGLES85, RAIN31, LUCINDA7981, BRIANA0990, CESTAMY83, DESTINYAWAITS, BEAUTIFULBLIS, CUTLER101, CARLYP, JONESBABY19, and LEW32

PMA LADIES... You are NOT out of this egg chase if there is :af: = good sign!! FXD:dust:

LIZLOVELUST I can see something on the blue dye, however I am like LORO, I don't do the blue! It suuuure looks like this is about to be a BFP Merry Christmas!!! GL :dust:

CRISTEENA FF does that until it gets some data to use to compare your cycles. Usually after 2-3 it gives you a better read. They want to make sure you are good and past possible AF. I think think anyway when you are really TTC with charting and everything, you should really wait till 12DPO+ or AF so that you can get really familiar with your cycles. If you look at the chart I post on Wednesdays (pg 73), 9DPO really is super early and only gives BFP to those that have such a high hormone levels to begin with. GL Hun!:dust:

:hugs: so sorry that AF has flown in on you RELMOM2011 I hope that you will join us again on your next cycle! January!! Here we are: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...ers-0-come-find-buddy-today.html#post24051519

Ladies wanting to Chart/temp Click on my chart in my signature, sign up for a free account there and then fertilityfriend has awesome charting and temping information to follow. It even offers courses, updates, and information from FS and OB docs to the method of charting and OV. It is truly a helpful OV tool and tool to get to know your cycle. I would totally recommend FF, because outside of a doctor appt with U/S you cannot count on CM or OV pains to say OV happened nor can you use the 14-day rule alone GL:dust:

Please look at page 73 once you have OV confirmed and before you start testing, for motivation on the chase! GL!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test80535

BFP on blue again, BFN on FRER....

I know 10 DPO is still early, but my hope always goes from 100% to about 2% once I hit this mark...

Sorry hon! I know exactly how you feel! Sending you lots of baby dust!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test80535

BFP on blue again, BFN on FRER....

That line on the blue could be the antibody strip if there's no color to it. I hope it's not a nasty evap. You so deserve your BFP. Have you tried a different type of blue dye test?

Maybe it's still too early...maybe your bean is just a slow riser. Are you going to test again in the morning (or tonight ;) ) ?

:hugs: ! 10DPO is such a hard day...as is 11 DPO. But hopefully you'll see that BFP in a couple of days!! :)

Ok, so I broke down and bought two digis... One CB and one FR! :blush: I'm now waiting the longest three minutes of my life!! lol

the blue tests are no doubt very blue in person my phone camera just sucks! ill test again tomorrow, ive never had blue evaps look like this before.

Liz I'm hoping this is it for you girl!"

I just took another frer and at first I saw the lightest maybe of lines if I held it to the light, so I thought bfn for sure. Then got hubby an hr later when he got home Cruz he wanted to see it, and now there is a pink line....is it prob just an evap? Can they be pink? I thought you got could only be grey? Gunna try and post a pic

Hi Lindss. Just click on post reply and the click on the paperclip icon to add a pic.

2 more BFNs to add to the arsenal :cry: idk wth is going on! Going to have to wait it out until Fri I guess. Here's to slowly going crazy :wacko: lol

I am due AF in 7 -8 days. Don't know how many dpo I am. But have got new spots on my chin, im exhausted, craving sweet things and chocolate etc. And this morning had weird cramps in my belly, felt like I was on AF. But I'm not... Boobs aren't sore yet.. wasn't going.to symptom spot but those cramps, were very strange for this early in my cycle. Am on day 22 of a 29 day cycle.

Good luck and keep us posted. Here's to your BFP! kmfx!! :flower:

the blue tests are no doubt very blue in person my phone camera just sucks! ill test again tomorrow, ive never had blue evaps look like this before.

It does look good. Very promising. :) Are you doing another FRER? Here's hoping those lines get nice and dark tomorrow. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->