December Testers!!!(114) BFP! (24) (1)Angel Find your TTC/Bump Buddy and Holiday BFP!

I did a test today 12 days after we DTD first time unprotected and got a :bfn: but.... I have no clue that I even ovulated around that day, we have still BD since then so still may have caught the egg it's just a long waiting game I think.

If I get AF anytime soon I will start charting and temping I think also use OPK's just so I know where I am in my cycle.

Wow! Lots of exciting testing going on this morning. Fingers crossed that all of those lines just keep getting darker!

AFM: Pretty sure I'm out . 13 dpo today (with a BFN on Wondfo) and temp has started to drop in the same way it did right about this time last month. On to a NYE try!

lindss, for SURE i see a line. not sure about bfp or evap or anything else, but the line IS there. eek!

lindss, for SURE i see a line. not sure about bfp or evap or anything else, but the line IS there. eek!

aaaaa i know! and its pink.......but It was almost a line and I wasnt sure, so I did what we are NOT supposed to do, and took it out of the package.....annd it was pink. So still not counting it as my bfp....i have a few more to do in the next few days!
Thanx hon fpr your input....it means alot xx:hugs:

I see a line Lindss. Can't wait to see it get darker. I'm starting to think I'm out because I'm having dark brown spotting. But I will say I do have an unusual feeling in my stomach almost as if I just did crunches and dizziness. Guess I will have to wait and see tomorrow.

I see a line Lindss. Can't wait to see it get darker. I'm starting to think I'm out because I'm having dark brown spotting. But I will say I do have an unusual feeling in my stomach almost as if I just did crunches and dizziness. Guess I will have to wait and see tomorrow.

I'd say you are in for sure xx

linds id say bfp!!!

should I take my digi or hold off?

liz the clearblue gave me a bfn this am,,,,,thats why i am trying so hard to not get to happy.......it could be an evap still......waiting to get excited! i would hold off...i am going to do the last digi on fri xx:hugs:

Linds I see a line!

Liz, I would hold off since you got a bfn on a frer...

thanks hun! im trying so hard to not get too excited.....it did not appear right away, so still thinking it may be a nasty evap......will keep you posted xx

So question ladies: my CP is high, soft, and closed. It is also tilted backward.

Does this sound like my cervix is ready for AF?

I see the line Lind... I say starting of your BFP congrats. Liz I seen lines on the first 2 pics but not on the frer. But your still early FX'D for you.

As for me I ovulated today. I will be testing January 1, 2013. Here's to a new year BFP! And here's to one more year in my 20's! So sad!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->