December Testers!!!(114) BFP! (24) (1)Angel Find your TTC/Bump Buddy and Holiday BFP!

What DPO is everyone?

I just did a test at 14DPO and BFN, so I'll be out for sure! I don't think AF will come for at least another 4 days though so I'll test again next Mon if nothing happens beforehand.

This is our second cycle and I sound like an idiot but I feel like I'm just not meant to have kids! A BFP is too much a dream and will never be my reality!

What DPO is everyone?

I just did a test at 14DPO and BFN, so I'll be out for sure! I don't think AF will come for at least another 4 days though so I'll test again next Mon if nothing happens beforehand.

This is our second cycle and I sound like an idiot but I feel like I'm just not meant to have kids! A BFP is too much a dream and will never be my reality!

Dont lose hope sweetheart :hugs:

Just wanted to provide a update. AF arrived for me on Friday 12/14. I am starting my 3rd round of clomid tonight. Congrats to eveyone that got BFPs and good luck to those who didnt. I will sign in again in Jan during my 2ww. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas.

I'm sorry for all the people with BFN. I feel for you. I am between 8-10 dpo and yesterday I had spotting and today I've had cramping all day. This reminds me of when I was pregnant withmy son so much. I will test Christmas Eve because that is when af is due. I feel really excited but don't want to give my hopes up and be really disapointed for Christmas.

I'm sorry for all the people with BFN. I feel for you. I am between 8-10 dpo and yesterday I had spotting and today I've had cramping all day. This reminds me of when I was pregnant withmy son so much. I will test Christmas Eve because that is when af is due. I feel really excited but don't want to give my hopes up and be really disapointed for Christmas.

Good luck, praying for you :flower:

I am 2 dpo today, so I just got into my 2ww. Ready for the days to fly by!! This is my 4th month trying..The first month we ntnp, the last 3 we've been active, and this is my first month charting/temping, so I hope that it helps us. At least I know for sure now when I am ovulating and when I am most fertile, so fx!! We've been praying hard about it, and we're really hoping that this Christmas we can get one of the best presents ever.. :) Good luck to those waiting to test still, and so sorry for the ones who got bfn's..There's always next month!

I have another temping question... Anyone read any of my latest posts?? I need help

I have a question with my cycle - hoping tk get it answered before its TTT, would live ur input it u have a few min next time ur on, let me know - thnx
I kno ur already super busy!!

Tower, ask your questions again please. I will help answer if I can.

Hi HWPG- thank you! I started temping yesterday and my temp was 97.74 and today when I got te results of DH S/A I mentioned to my Midwife (whom i LOVE and usually trust completely) that that was my temp yesterday and she said that it would never drop that low as a base temp.. I asked if she thought that it could be that I'm goin to O since today is day 8-9 of my cycle and she said that my temp would never drop to the 97 anything and that if u dropped that low It would be a person with hypothermia.... I've been comparing and looking at other charts on here and it seems that everyone
Has temps in the 97... Is this right? I think I O on or around CD 10 even tho I'm a 28 day cycle. I remember it being strange/early with my prior pregnancies. My OPK is neg but it's definitely a line I'm just waiting on it to darken a little more.

If u have any help I gladly welcome it!

And also what day should I expect to start testing? I started AF on Monday last week and I was done by wed. If that helps.

Thanks everyone!

Hi HWPG- thank you! I started temping yesterday and my temp was 97.74 and today when I got te results of DH S/A I mentioned to my Midwife (whom i LOVE and usually trust completely) that that was my temp yesterday and she said that it would never drop that low as a base temp.. I asked if she thought that it could be that I'm goin to O since today is day 8-9 of my cycle and she said that my temp would never drop to the 97 anything and that if u dropped that low It would be a person with hypothermia.... I've been comparing and looking at other charts on here and it seems that everyone
Has temps in the 97... Is this right? I think I O on or around CD 10 even tho I'm a 28 day cycle. I remember it being strange/early with my prior pregnancies. My OPK is neg but it's definitely a line I'm just waiting on it to darken a little more.

If u have any help I gladly welcome it!

And also what day should I expect to start testing? I started AF on Monday last week and I was done by wed. If that helps.

Thanks everyone!

my temps have even been as low as 95.9! I generally have low temps though, in fact I just tested; wide awake, just made my bed and folded laundry, and my temp was 98.4. So even though your midwife knows a lot about many things (and I'm sure she's WONDERFUL!) it is possible to have temps below 97 and be perfectly healthy! Its normal for me to have average temps before O at about 96.8! I've heard that everyone's bbt vary and anywhere from 96.4 to 98.8 is fine. So long as your temps generally stay in a consistent range. 98.6 is an average. Hope this helps a bit!

I just googled hypothermia and your temp has to be below 95 to be considered dangerously low...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->