December Testers!!!(114) BFP! (24) (1)Angel Find your TTC/Bump Buddy and Holiday BFP!

I ALSO just did a little more checking online and apparently if your temps are consistently below 97.7 you could have hypothyroidism. Hmm. Think I may get my thyroid checked! :wacko:

Liz my AF was due 3rd of dec, i tested on the 2nd pm and it was negative. Tested on the 3rd at 5pm and was positive. I mean u r not out yet and your chart is great .
The only thing i did different this month is that i didnt think about it much and so i wasn't stressed. I think it helps the body with the implantation process and the development of the pregnancy. It's just what i think, maybe i am wrong!

I wish u all the best and i feel this might be your month :)

Best wishes to all waiting to test :)

My whole family has hypo not hyper thyroidism! That could pose problems... I'm going to call tomorrow! Thanks so much! So do u think I could start tryin as
Early as CD10? I have never charted or temped even tho I have 3 kids but I do remember having surprise pregnancies because by the time I thought I should try I went
In and I was testing positive meaning that I had Od'd way earlier than normal.. Hmmm

Hey MrsMM24, it's my day to test.

Did a hpt with fmu and got a very faint pink line. I don't want to call it a bfp just yet, im really anxious in seeing things, but as long as af doesn't show (fingers and toes crossed), I'll test again in a few days and let you know xx

Hey MrsMM24, it's my day to test.

Did a hpt with fmu and got a very faint pink line. I don't want to call it a bfp just yet, im really anxious in seeing things, but as long as af doesn't show (fingers and toes crossed), I'll test again in a few days and let you know xx

good luck!!!:winkwink:

Please add me to Dec 24th - Christmas Eve BFP would be an AWESOME Christmas pressie for me to give to hubby!! :D

Thanks lindss! I don't 'feel' pg - absolutely no unusual symptoms, not even sore bbs (worse than they would be around time of af!) - so anxious it won't work out.

I'm only 14dpo now but will keep you posted!!

Tower, if you check out my charts, all my pre ov temps are just about 97, +- 0.2. I think your midwife may have mis spoken, and I have had other bloodwork done and so far my thyroid is a-ok. I would start DTD at cd10 for sure, and go every other day (smep). Will you be using opks? If yes, when you get a positive, do it that night and the next night (you may end p with three nights in a row that way, FYI). Does that help at all? More questions? Ask away!

Ps, Wth ff? It just changed my Ch's by a week! So, tower, perfect example of knowing your body and temp - I know my pre ov temps are about 97 as I said, and post ov are >97.4. I'm going to leave my chart for now so you can see whatever the heck fr did to it, but I am about 94% sure that I did not ov til cd29, not cd21. Charting has really helped me, otherwise these long cycles would be very emotional for me. Now I know that I'm only 6dpo, and when to expect af.

Tower/turtlemomma - I'm sure your temps are perfectly normal. There is a difference between your core body temperature - i.e. your actual internal body temperature - and what your oral thermometer is going to read. The average body temperature is 98.6, but when you take your temperature orally, the thermometer is going to read something significantly lower than that. Plus, your temperature could be about 1 degree cooler in the morning as soon as you wake up than it will be later in the day. I'm sure you are fine.

My average temps have been 97.something. I've only had two temps so far over 98degrees.

Sorry, one more post.... The temp at cd21? I think it was my body *trying* to ovulate, but a false start. Later today, I will discard the temp. As you can see, I had pos opks later in the month, and clear temp rise. The actual ovulation. (sorry I'm talking so much, too much info?)

Hi! I was testing 12/13... I'm OUT :cry:

According to my OV chart, I could potentially conceive around New Years :-o

See you 2013, ladies xxx

What DPO is everyone?

I just did a test at 14DPO and BFN, so I'll be out for sure! I don't think AF will come for at least another 4 days though so I'll test again next Mon if nothing happens beforehand.

This is our second cycle and I sound like an idiot but I feel like I'm just not meant to have kids! A BFP is too much a dream and will never be my reality!

Please don't lose hope! At 14 DPO and bfn you still have a shot so hang in there (I know it's hard dear!) and test again in a day or two. Kmfx for you Hun! :flower:

Hypothyroidism runs in my family and my normal bbt is 96.5 on the dot, everyday. A rise in temp is drastic for me if it reaches 97! I've never been over 98 except once when I was really ill and it reached 98.2 and that's it. I've never even had a fever! lol so... All that to say that I get my thyroid checked regularly and it's completely normal. Some of us are just "colder" than others I guess. Maybe that's why my hands and feet are always cold... If they ever get warm then I know I'm coming down with a cold! lol :)

Can u girls tell I'm going stir crazy sitting at home (suppose to be working on my art but just can't get in the mindset!), I so need to get off the iPad and go do something productive! :blush: it's only Wednesday and I have one more whole day plus all day today to wait for my ultrasound. :wacko:

I'm so scared and anxious. DH is taking time off work to go with me because he's feeling the same too. I'm on cd41 still bfn! My gp told me yesterday that he thinks I still could be and ordered a urine test at the hospital which I was suppose to do today but we got hit with over a foot of snow this a.m.! Like seriously, wtf!?! I feel like everything is against me this cycle :cry:

Ok, rant and pity part over (for now). Time to go finish that portrait. I'll be back later to check up on you gals. Have a fantabulous day everyone! :flower:

Snap, i was on my ipad also during OH's PT.... hence the 3 posts in a row from me this morning, hehe. now i'm at work but we're going bowling this afternoon, so i am also "chat happy" today :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->