• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Testers!!!(114) BFP! (24) (1)Angel Find your TTC/Bump Buddy and Holiday BFP!

Well I just did a digi and says not pregnant. well on to the next cycle once AF shows.

Liz, please stop testing early. It is just a waste of money, energy, and causes you to get too stressed and then you get all depressed. I thought you were ntnp this cycle? Take some time and go through your charts, think about your symptoms, write them down. You tend to have the same, or similar, symptoms every cycle (even the long ones), only I don't think you have realized this yet. Learn more about pcos and the things you can do to improve your health. Get to know your body, with confidence. I have been on threads with you since March, and I really want to see you get a bfp. Stress doesn't help. Start a journal, so you can write everything down in one place and keep track. Symptoms, moods, everything. It helps. I wish you all the luck in the world.

echo, your temps are giong up - yay!

Give it a little more time Liz. I just did a digi today. It takes more hormone to make those positive. Wait until AF shows or you are at least a day late. FX'd for BFP.

Can't see, unauthorized access....

oh! Ahh, trying to figure out out to make it public now.. thanks

Update, everything is already public so not sure why it isnt working... nvm lol

Update, does this work? https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=81345

I DEF see a line on the left!! Congrats on your bfp:hugs:

Christeena I def see a line on your test. Prayin for a bfp for you! Cross those fingers for me too please! I'm 11 DPO w a bfn :( af due in 3 days. Am I out?

Hun you're not out till the old witch shows! I'm cd44 approx 21 DPO and many, MANY symptoms but bfn! I'm not giving up hope and neither should you :hugs:

This is my FRER from this morning. It's faint and I'm worried it might be an indent since it doesnt have much color. In the past though FRER has always given me stark white BFN.
What does everyone think? BFP???

Athena, I see it too! Congrats, you have got yourself a bfp!! :hugs:

Well cramping subsided and spotting lightened up to just about nothing now.

AFM, I am between 10 and 12 dpo. Tested again yesterday, after my very faint line on frer three days ago , and stark white BFN. All of my symptoms are gone, except I can not sleep. Trying not to get to discouraged....but have a bad feeling Im out

Linda's don't worry. It's totally normal for symptoms to come and go as they please! Give it a few more days and test again then see where you're at. Fx for you hun:flower:

So 15dpo and AF has failed to make her normal morning arrival. I'm over my normal luteal phase, so that has me slightly excited except for the bfn and slight cramps on the right side. She would show up during work, the witch...

Datucker, Im in a similar boat, 2 days past my normal LP, but BFN. Frustrating, and I feel like I am getting teased and she will just be very late. FX for both of us!!

I feel the same, this just makes it even more disappointing when she comes...

Just had brown spotting :( Never had spotting before. Pretty much feel like crap now. Going to go finish my xmas shopping to take my mind off things. Hope everyone has a great holiday.

:hugs: I hope it's a false alarm...or IB!

Enjoy your shopping. Retail therapy is the best.

Thanks Luna, I stopped charting after I had three high temps bc it was too stressful for me. I did take a temp today when i woke up out of curiosity and it was above coverline. I hope I still ovulated this cycle. I am very crampy too off and on like AF is coming.

I just used SMU and i think I can see a shadowy something when I lighten it, but I am sad now that it may be a dye smear since it seems to be a blob in the middle... any thoughts?
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=81345

GL LADIES!!!!!!!

Cristeena- that's exactly what mine looked like on the day AF was due (when spotting stopped)

That's definitely a bfp!! Congratulations, and a very happy and healthy 9 months to you!!

Thank you guys so much but I am still in denial and cant get happy yet. I have been bleeding all day with the worse cramps of my life, and I know blood and cramps are a bad combo with a BFP. The more I tweaked it and looked at it from every angle I was able to see more of a line. I have been a sobbing wreck all day, just so excited, but now worried about all the cramps/bleeding. I just cant wrap my head around this yet that it could actually be happening for real. Will definitely be testing obsessively to see if the line gets darker. Its just SO faint, I feel like its a fluke. You guys are so great, thanks for all the encouragement! My fingers are crossed for everyone!!!

Still cramping and bleeding but three more tests are positive. OMG, so so excited but so scared. Im sending bucket loads of Baby Dust your way. Told hubs earlier and we were both crying lol. Hoping the bleeding/cramping stops soon. Love you guys, thanks for everything <3

Still cramping and bleeding but three more tests are positive. OMG, so so excited but so scared. Im sending bucket loads of Baby Dust your way. Told hubs earlier and we were both crying lol. Hoping the bleeding/cramping stops soon. Love you guys, thanks for everything <3

Yaaay cristeena, i am very happy for you :)
I am due 11th august :)

Try to rest , dont do much effort till this bleeding ends.

Fx'd for the rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->