• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Testers!!!(114) BFP! (24) (1)Angel Find your TTC/Bump Buddy and Holiday BFP!

I think today is the big O day!! I have been having some serious O pains & pressure on my Right Side!!!

Good luck everyone and hi to my Dec. 16th test buddy! Trying to remain cool and calm this time around but who am I kidding, I'm a crazy person waiting to O!

Looks by your temp, beautiful, that you did o yesterday! FX'd for catching that egg!

Hi ladies

Can I join you? I got my peak on cbfm yesterday so I guess I'm either ovulating today (had twinges yesterday and today) or Im 1dpo!!

Trying to be really positive about this cycle!!!!

I'll be due to test around dec 12 if I don't get too poas happy before then!!

Thanks & :dust: to you all!

Echo- I hope so! Last night DH & I BD'ed but then we heard strange noises outside so after laying down for about 5 min I got up & gravity worked against me. I really hope some swimmer got there though.

I think I will o today or tomorrow. I also could not remain lying down last night, but only because I really had to pee. Stupid gravity. Hopefully those swimmers knew right where to go! FX'd this is our cycle!!

I am feeling mildly crampy, with a lower backache. My nips are a bit more sensitive.

:happdance: To O day! I hope they do know where to go! I was so mad at myself =/

FXed for our :bfp: before Christmas!

Hi ladies

Can I join you? I got my peak on cbfm yesterday so I guess I'm either ovulating today (had twinges yesterday and today) or Im 1dpo!!

Welcome, jodspods!

I noticed in your signature that you spot before AF and are using vitex. I also spot before AF. Is the vitex helping that? I have a bottle of vitex at home and have thought about using it, but I'm afraid it will screw up my cycles and make them longer.

Hi ladies

Welcome, jodspods!

I noticed in your signature that you spot before AF and are using vitex. I also spot before AF. Is the vitex helping that? I have a bottle of vitex at home and have thought about using it, but I'm afraid it will screw up my cycles and make them longer.

Hi there!!

I've given up on the AC this month! I'm not too sure I was taking it correctly! I started taking it just before AF and it seemed to keep me spotting afterwards! As soon as I stopped taking it the spotting stopped! I took the epo until O and was recommended vitamin b complex so I've been taking that since Sunday and intend to take it until this Sunday to see if it helps stop the spotting! I didn't used to spot for as long as this its just been since my mc.

I've heard of AC working miracles for some but maybe not for me. Where are you in your cycle?

jodspods - I'm 8DPO today and I started spotting a tiny bit yesterday, and I am spotting a tiny bit again today. I've had brown spotting for several days before AF is due pretty much ever since coming off BC about a year ago.

Sorry about the MC :hugs: Let me know how the vitamin B works for you.

I was thinking that too, I checked her chart the other day, and it wasnt updated...
Maybe shes taking our advice, and taking a wee break

i hope she ok. was having a catchup looking at the threads n it struck me she just wasnt there.

Well, this has been an interesting day. 9DPO (according to my chart, I think 10DPO, but whatever) and had spotting this morning, then some cramps off and on. I've had back pain for the last week. :bfn: this morning (internet cheepie), but I'm breaking out the FRER tomorrow. :dust: :xmas16:

Its been awhile since i joined a test thread but since its the last one of the year and the last month before i hit the three year ttc... i figured what the hell! Dec 13th for me... and lots of luck to everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->