December Testers! Get your BFP's here!! ( 7 SO FAR!! )

Hello all, it's good to be back again. I haven't been on for a while as I've been flat out with work and have had lots of things to do with christmas approaching.

A huge congrats on the recent bfp's. I hope everything goes well and you both have a happy and healthy 9 months.

Tess, keep your chin up. We're all in this together. I wish you the best of luck and I hope you see the biggest :bfp: soon.

I'm currently on cd 30 and I'm just waiting for FF to confirm Ov, as I've had +opk's and I'm on my 2nd day of temp rises. I knew this was going to be a long cycle after a sickness earlier in the month. Oh we'll, at least I've O'd so I can't complain.

Tess, I'll post a test date when FF confirms Ov in a few days. Good luck everyone. Bring on all the christmas bfp's. :happydance:

xxx

Good luck, Jelly.Bean! Looks like we ovulated on the same day. I'm also on my 2nd day of temp rises so hoping to get my cross hairs tomorrow!

I'm out AF started today :-( - good luck to the rest of u for this month x

I'm out AF started today :-( - good luck to the rest of u for this month x

I'm so sorry the witch got you this month! Console yourself with lots of chocolate and wine :) Good luck for your next cycle xx

Could you change my test date to Dec 23rd I ovulated earlier than I expected all thanks to soy isoflavones I do believe! Yay very cautiously hopefully ab this cycle!!! :dust: to every one for our BFP'S!!!

I'm really hoping I'm pregnant cause I was really restless last night and then woke up this morning feeling sick and had massive gas bubbles followed by diarrhea.... Hoping it's not just a bug or something!! (Think I'm 6DPO today, so will be testing on friday, 10DPO).

Woohoo FF has confirmed O'v :happydance:
Tess, I'll put my test date down for Dec 21st, thanks lovely.

Noo, wishing you the best of luck. I hope Santa brings us a nice bright bfp

I'm out again. I took this one really badly. It is becoming obvious I have a luteal phase problem. I spot on 10 DPO and get AF on 11 DPO every month. Not sure what to do, feeling prett6y gutted. THinking about trying B6 and Progesterone cream, but not sure if I should do that first or go see my doc. WE have only been trying 9 months, but with such a shoirt luteal phase im not sure that continuing to try like this will do any good. I htink something else needs to be done. *sigh*

Any insights would be very appreciated!

I have an annoyingly hairy tummy today. Very irritating and never got this before other than in late pregnancy! I have longer hairs on my tummy than I do on my foo! Not impressed! I shall be purchasing Veet!

Well I couldn't wait and tested early! For a BFP!!!!! Yay! Hope it sticks!!!

Congrats Chevcwgirl!! What a wonderful early Christmas gift. H&H 9 months :)

hi
just to update my status

I Ovulated on 26th Nov. followed by lots of CM for almost 7 days.

my cycles r regular , I get AF on 14th DPO ( 99 % of time, or 1 or 2 days late which is a rare )( in this case the date wll be 10th dec )

I felt my af wud start any moment on 6th Dec with mild cramping . Late evening I felt a acute pain near my bikini line which lasted for few sec. Nxt day mrning I found spots/ strains on my undi !!

I tested with a 25 mu/l on 9th but got BFN .

I have had a feeling as if AF will come any moment followed my mild cramps.

Today in 11th Dec, AF has not come, though I have AF like feeling . I dnt know whether to test or not !! dnt know if I have chance this month or not.
any of u had gone thru something like mine or has any idea pls help.

Good morning ladies hope u r all well.
Well im 8 dpo today nothing to report stomach pains went after a few hours havent had them since sunday, was gonna wait to test till the 20th would be 3 days late then but ive decided to test on thurs (10dpo) its my birthday and the day i should of had my first scan (early m/c in october) im hoping it might mean something you never know i cnt wait im really nervous and excited more than usually its weird. Baby dust for all of us
:dust:

Two opk related questions:

1. Is it possible to ovulate and never get a test-line-darker-than-control-line positive?

2. Is there a difference between negatives (As in, if the negative on one test is darker than another do these tests mean different things or are they just flat negative?)

I'm new to this so any answers would be very helpful! :)

MommaVee

It's pretty much possible to ovulate nd yet NOT get the required darkness in OPK.

In my case ( though I m not a regular user of OPK ) this month it happened like that. Nevertheless I trusted my EWCM nd BD that day. As a result I m on my 16th DPO with no AF ( just keeping my finger crossed, wll test today ), I m hoping something positive. Lets see .

fx for you!!!

and thank you for the information. This cycle has been a huge hassle for me and I'm all around confused and was just curious about a few things, you were a huge help!

Congrats Chevcwgirl, wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months.

Noo, maybe you just didn't notice them before. :haha:

Tess, it might be worth your while going to see a doctor. At least it will give you some peace of mind by letting you know what you're in for. It will also save you money on creams and vitamin supplements that may or may not work. I really hope that you find an answer. Good luck and keep us posted. :hugs:

Haha no they definitely weren't there! Almost ended up in A&E last night. Had the most horrendous sharp shooting and tugging pain on the left hand side. Kept getting stronger and was similar to the pain I got with PID after my last miscarriage - then it stopped after 4 hours and disappeared! Random!

Feeling a little nervous today. Going to the doctors to discuss my 9 day luteal phase! Eeek... no idea what she is going to say.

Wish me luck girls!

xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back