December Testers! Get your BFP's here!! ( 7 SO FAR!! )

Did my test yesterday and this morning, BFN for me :( xx

Hi Tess, hope this is your month!!! im still checking in on you, hope you get the best christmas present ever!!!!! good luck to all the ladies, keep that mistletoe handy ;)

Thanks Hunnie!! So good to hear from you!

This has been a really great cycle for me mood wise. It's the happiest and calmest Ive felt in a long time, I'm hoping this is helping. Waiting to Ovulate felt like it took FOREVER. But the first half of the two week wait has really flown by, so thats good :D

How are you feeling? Everything moving along nicely?

Hi Tess, hope this is your month!!! im still checking in on you, hope you get the best christmas present ever!!!!! good luck to all the ladies, keep that mistletoe handy ;)

Thanks Hunnie!! So good to hear from you!

This has been a really great cycle for me mood wise. It's the happiest and calmest Ive felt in a long time, I'm hoping this is helping. Waiting to Ovulate felt like it took FOREVER. But the first half of the two week wait has really flown by, so thats good :D

How are you feeling? Everything moving along nicely?

Everything is ok here. Exhausted by my one year old, but what can you do? No complaints. Glad things are going ok this cycle, it's hard not to stress and think about it when you're trying, who really can help that? But just trying to go with the flow hopefully keeps the flow( af) away! I will keep checking in and will be waiting for you to join me soon!! Fingers crossed. :)

After last months MC I'm back in the saddle and pulling out all the stops for a Christmas miracle BFP!!!

I'll be testing on December 21st :)

wow! 1 BFP already! please add me for 12/23. Thanks!!

Can you put me down for December 22? That's when my period normally would have been due, but last cycle I ended up having a weird early, short, light AF but negative tests (I O'd right around the time I normally do every month though according to OPKs). I just figured that since the tests were all negative that I'd just wait and see if I get my period this month, although if I'm not pregnant I suppose I could turn up pregnant seeing as DF and I now have no clue how long my cycle is going to be or when I O this month. :shrug:

Hi ladies , how are you all doing ?

I tested on 9 dpo and bfn.. my temp dropped yesterday and today feel like af is on her way . I am 12 dpo today just waiting or af to show
Good lul o those testing and lots of babydust !!!

Hello, Can you please add me for the 12th... I will probably begin testing before that because I am way too impatient!

My husband and I have been TTC since 3/2010 after tubal reversal surgery :( My tubes were confirmed open and his SA came back normal so I have no idea why it could be taking us 3 years of TTC'ing with zero results :( I am praying for an xmas miracle though.

Hello, can you please add me for the 27th?

Good luck everyone xx

Well I am out :( I didn't even get to test because the :witch: showed up today

I'm not positive but I think I should get my BFP on 12/13!
Good luck ladies!

I think i will be testing around 12th December! if AF doesnt arrive before then -
*so nervous*

Hi Ladies,

I ovulated early (today) so can you please move my test date to 19th Dec! Thanks!

Well I am out :( I didn't even get to test because the :witch: showed up today

Hi Taybabes! I wanted to reply before when I saw your post but, I wasn't sure i was out this month till about 20 mins ago :cry:

We are cycle buddies!! Hoping we both get our BFP soon, hoping 2013 will be a GR8 year :hugs: GL and here's to loads of dust....

:dust::dust::dust:

Hoping to test on the 18th if AF doesn't show. This is my first cycle trying for my 1st! Hope we all get what we want for Christmas! I know I've been good this year :D

Alright add me in too! I've been thinking about joining because I really wanted someone to wait with... and share the results with! I'll be testing Dec. 15th if the witch doesn't show up first.
Good luck and baby dust to all you ladies!!!

Hey ladies do you mind if I join? I am going to test on Dec 27th if af doesn't show first. This is our first cycle trying soy! Fx and :dust: to everyone!!!

hello again! Can I please be added to test on Dec 27...unless af shows before! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->