• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Testers!

Well looks like I'm out this month then. I give up.

Fairy, youre not out! Ive seen charts on FF where it LOOKS like there was no O and it ended in a pregnancy. Charting is tricky, imo.

Hi ladies. Please add me for December 24. I want this Christmas BFP!!!!!!! This is cycle 6 ttc.

Hubby and I had a huge fight because we were gonna dtd once more, he promised, but he went to bed because he thought I was too tired. Then he realized what I was mad about. It's been a bad day. This temping thing is making me so much more frustrated, I shouldn't have started. I've been looking up charts and there seems to be a dip then a rise. I was hoping today's dip meant I ovulated, since I had positive OPKs for 2 days and it went negative this morning. I thought my OPKs were almost positive, but everyone I showed them to said they were positive. I don't know anymore. I just felt like giving up altogether this morning.

Fairy, I usually get a dip then O two days later. So most likely you'll see a rise tomorrow or the day after.

I hope so. I started temping after O last cycle, so at least I have a visual of where my temp should rise. If I don't O I'm going to be so sad. I definitely don't seem to be more fertile after my d&c.... that whole thing is a crock.

fairycat - chin up hun! We are all in the same boat! Im still learning what my body is doing! If temping is stressing you out.. stop doing it! Because the last thing you want is your cortisol levels up!

I hope so. I started temping after O last cycle, so at least I have a visual of where my temp should rise. If I don't O I'm going to be so sad. I definitely don't seem to be more fertile after my d&c.... that whole thing is a crock.

Did you have the dnc last cycle?

If I don't get pregnant this cycle, I think I will stop next cycle. Hubby finally dtd with me, so feeling a bit better. Hope it's not too late.

I had my d&c in august, so this is the 3rd cycle after. We tried last cycle, but my hormones were still really wacky so it didn't work.

Thanks, I hope so. I think I O'ed today, I can tell the difference in my bbs.

My boobs didn't get sore this month. I haven't had any o pains except a pinch on my left side a couple days ago. I can tell you I'm ready to start testing! I'll probably start testing at 9 DPO. So...far...away lol

I havent even O'd yet! Not even close! Ive been taking OPK's daily!!!

fairycat Temping was horribly stressful for me, so I quit after 1 cycle of that. The reason it was so stressful for me is because I never get a solid nights sleep, so I really couldn't rely on the results of it....I do still use FF to keep track of my cycle and all the fertility stuff I do, but it's really to keep a record of it. If you do continue using it, I think charting is really only good after a few cycles, because you need other cycles to compare it to, to see if you have a pattern. Good luck girl!

AFM Tomorrow I go get checked again. I did have a patch of EWCM today, so that does tell me that at least my estrogen is fairly high, and who knows, maybe I'll get to trigger tomorrow. I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving. I had a headache all day, but I still had a better day than yesterday, I was kind of bumming yesterday.

This thread is moving so fast, I am trying to keep up with all the newbies. Please yell at me if I haven't gotten to add your name to the front. We have something like 32 testers now....December is almost here!

1nce - thanks for sharing your experience. I'm glad I'm not the only one stressed by it. I think what made it more stressful is I was counting the couple days before AF truly started (heavy spotting) so it threw my cycle days off... I've removed those and it makes more sense now. I don't get a solid nights sleep either.... especially with a hungry cat in the mornings and a husband who snores. Does it really throw it off that much?

1nce - thanks for sharing your experience. I'm glad I'm not the only one stressed by it. I think what made it more stressful is I was counting the couple days before AF truly started (heavy spotting) so it threw my cycle days off... I've removed those and it makes more sense now. I don't get a solid nights sleep either.... especially with a hungry cat in the mornings and a husband who snores. Does it really throw it off that much?

I think it can throw it off by a lot, but for me its cause not only do I wake up a few times a night, but I'll get up to go pee, and I was waking up at all different times of the morning, so it was like making it impossible to take it at the "same exact time"....it was always off by a lot. Now, I am getting fertility treatments, which is completely monitored, so there isn't too much of a need for it anyway.... I just keep track of everything in my chart minus the temping.

Gotcha. I don't normally get up during the night, I just wake up and go back to sleep. I can see how getting up would throw it off.

Yeah, I pee a lot at night sometimes. Not as much now because I think my hormones are doing what they are suppose to (thanks to thousands of dollars worth of fertility drugs :haha:), but before i started fertility, the struggle was real.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->