December Testers!

I have very unpredictable cycles. They are 28-42 days. This is our third cycle trying and I've missed ovulation every time because I had no idea I had such crazy cycles. I have learned a lot about my body in the last 2 months but I am determined to catch ovulation this time.

That being said this month I am taking my temp at the same time each day. I will be baby dancing every time there is a temp dip. I am taking OPK's every day at 2:30pm and once ovulation gets closer i will be taking them twice a day.

Haven't check my cervix yet... do any of you do that? Is it a good way to track when you have crazy cycles!

Bless me- I check my cervix. More importantly though you should probably be checking your cervical mucus as this is a primary fertility sign. Your cervical position is a secondary sign.

There are plenty of how to guides on how to check your cervical mucus so I will spare you the details but if you combine this with checking your cervical position you have a good chance of conceiving. Only check your cervical position once a day around the same time because it changes position throughout the day. I check for mine every time I go to the bathroom but that's because I'm checking for cervical mucus. I'm in my fertile window now so I keep checking.

Good luck TTC.

Ah wow how exciting for Christmas testing. What an amazing gift a bfp would be. I am on 3dpo now the tww seems especially slow. Xx

I know I'm so excited :happydance:!! This will be our first try this go round:wacko:.. We will talk to our donor this weekend and The :witch: should show her face today..

3DPO I know the TWW feels like Fooooooooorrrrrrevvvvveeer lol.. but your in good company.. Sending :dust: your way!!

So my preg test day is Christmas day... that's kind of exciting.
Cd2 today... still feeling nausea like I have for the last 9 days. I was so sure I was pregnant when af showed up yesterday...

Oh well I'm still staying positive. :)

I have very unpredictable cycles. They are 28-42 days. This is our third cycle trying and I've missed ovulation every time because I had no idea I had such crazy cycles. I have learned a lot about my body in the last 2 months but I am determined to catch ovulation this time.

That being said this month I am taking my temp at the same time each day. I will be baby dancing every time there is a temp dip. I am taking OPK's every day at 2:30pm and once ovulation gets closer i will be taking them twice a day.

Haven't check my cervix yet... do any of you do that? Is it a good way to track when you have crazy cycles!

I heard Vitex works wonders for people that have crazy cycles.. It's a vitamin and like 8$ a bottle.. maybe you can look into that. Sending loads of baby dust your way :dust:

Bless me- I check my cervix. More importantly though you should probably be checking your cervical mucus as this is a primary fertility sign. Your cervical position is a secondary sign.

There are plenty of how to guides on how to check your cervical mucus so I will spare you the details but if you combine this with checking your cervical position you have a good chance of conceiving. Only check your cervical position once a day around the same time because it changes position throughout the day. I check for mine every time I go to the bathroom but that's because I'm checking for cervical mucus. I'm in my fertile window now so I keep checking.

Good luck TTC.

I do check my CM... I just don't do it by putting my fingers up there lol... I just see what comes out on my underwear. So my question is... should I be checking by swiping my cervix?

I heard Vitex works wonders for people that have crazy cycles.. It's a vitamin and like 8$ a bottle.. maybe you can look into that. Sending loads of baby dust your way :dust:

I have PCOS and SUPER irregular cycles, and Vitex has worked amazingly well for me. I bought mine at our local health food store. :happydance:

I have PCOS and SUPER irregular cycles, and Vitex has worked amazingly well for me. I bought mine at our local health food store. :happydance:

is it a prenatal?

Good luck TTC.

I do check my CM... I just don't do it by putting my fingers up there lol... I just see what comes out on my underwear. So my question is... should I be checking by swiping my cervix?

Some might be grossed out by it but I check my cm by cervix only. There are a thousand times that I could swear I was having EWCM but it was only creamy. I didn't think I had the stretchy EWCM that everyone talks about until I started investigating inside. I check cp, firmness, openness and cm all at the same time. I got a BFP after jumping my hubby when my cervix was open and squishy last cycle on o day. Maybe I'm biased because I'm like 100 percent sure that that got me my BFP but along with the OPKs I really get an idea of what my body is doing.

And right now it's apparently giving me the run around lol

is it a prenatal?

It's a supplement. Usually found near the pregnancy and ovulation tests. Saw it yesterday at the drug store.

I have very obvious EWCM so I get by with just checking what's on my underwear. I tried noting CP but it wasn't consistent symptoms month on month so I felt it wasn't worth the bother or the risk of infection and such. I temped for a few months to confirm my EWCM corresponded with ovulation too, so after that checking CP wasn't necessary. You could give it try and see if it works for you?

is it a prenatal?

It's a supplement. Usually found near the pregnancy and ovulation tests. Saw it yesterday at the drug store.

I got mine at GNC.. But I will not be using it because lucky enough my cycles are pretty regular and they said if you take it with a normal cycle it can mess it all up.. :dohh:

Good luck TTC.

Some might be grossed out by it but I check my cm by cervix only. There are a thousand times that I could swear I was having EWCM but it was only creamy. I didn't think I had the stretchy EWCM that everyone talks about until I started investigating inside. I check cp, firmness, openness and cm all at the same time. I got a BFP after jumping my hubby when my cervix was open and squishy last cycle on o day. Maybe I'm biased because I'm like 100 percent sure that that got me my BFP but along with the OPKs I really get an idea of what my body is doing.

And right now it's apparently giving me the run around lol

Trr I find that the few months after a chemical CP isn't reliable. Since my chemical in august my cervix never seemed to close. And it's soft wayyyy more than when it's cooperating. I just had a chemical last month and finding it's following the same pattern as august of being completely unreliable lol. I get HSO on CD 7 and 8 after a chemical even though I don't O until CD 14. Its fertile way more than it should be lol

Good luck all ladies entering their 2ww. I am hoping to join soon. I was hoping this cycle would be faster but it looks like it may be the same length. My follicles aren't growing fast enough for my liking lol. I'm waiting on e2 results, but I'm sure they will ask me to come back Friday or Saturday. I am exhausted from this fertility stuff, and today is one of those days where I feel very overwhelmed. It took four times to get my blood, even though I've been staying extremely hydrated. My veins just suck. Ugh I am frustrated today.

fairycat - I would call that a positive OPK! I have learned that when they look that close to call them positive. Especially on the ICs.

chocolatechip Welcome!! :wave: Yes, this is a very positive forum.I was hesitant to join because when I was browsing google with questions I kept coming across forums where women were just horrible and nasty to each other and I couldn't imagine how women all going through the same things could be so mean. And then I started browsing BnB and fell in love with how supportive this place is. Not sure how they manage it when other sites are so awful but I'm glad to have found these ladies!

blessme - I check my cervix daily, but more important than the cervix itself is the cervical mucus (CM). If you can check your CM but what is in your underwear then you probably don't have to check your cervix. I have to check inside because I don't have enough that it gets on my underwear so I check my cervix while I'm at it. Checking your cervix can be beneficial, but the CM and temps are much more important. So if you aren't checking the cervix itself then it won't probably make a big difference.

Trr Like Gina said, I also found that the month after my CP my cervix was definitely not acting "normal". I had fertile signs with my cervix (HSO) most of the cycle after my CP but I didn't end up O until a week later than normal. It was incredibly frustrating. :)

Doctor gave me the all clear today following my chemical pregnancy. Looks good, lining is thickening up, probably going to ovulate sometime this weekend into early next week. Gave me a HCG trigger for Monday night. Weird thing is that my ovaries did not switch, this is also coming from the right side as last cycle.

Therefore, I estimate I will be testing probably on Dec. 13th, St. Lucia's Day in Sweden.

I'm due to ovulate the Saturday after thanksgiving and I'll be at my dads house from Thursday through Sunday - awkward!

corgankidd - Oh my! That is a bit awkward! LOL.

Lol! Yes it will be! I talked to my husband today and told him we are going gung ho this month though so we just may have to sneak down to the beach a couple times :blush:

I conceived our daughter somewhere between my husband's childhood bedroom and the bed in my dad's office.

So I say, go for it. :thumbup: We still get a happy thinking about that. I always wonder if our family ever did the math (we conceived Columbus Day weekend 2009).

I have noticed that my cervix is way more soft then normal after the mc so I'm still trying to bd every other day to get them swimmers in there and we will just see when those OPKs start changing what day we end up with. It is very frustrating.

Are some of us waiting around to o right now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->