December Testers!

I am getting so excited for this cycle! I cant wait to ovulate! I want to be able to find out over xmas! Im feeling super positive this time around!

Fairycat - temping stresses me out too. I've found that I really obsess over it wondering what it could mean. For that reason I've just decided to temp around o this cycle, but I've started obsessing already - 'why are my temps so high pre-o? They aren't normally' but I think it's coz I anticipate taking my temp so like an hour before I'm awake/dozing/tossing and turning and that messes them up. Think I might just stick with opks next cycle.

Blessme - I'm getting excited too! Only our 2nd cycle but can you imagine a Christmas bfp!! So lovely! Think DH is getting excited too - he just said bye before he left for work and asked if I feel any different yet! Bless him, I have tried to explain that I don't o till Sunday and that the idea is his swimmers will hopefully be ready and waiting then!

Finally the :witch: showed her face Thanksgiving morning :thumbup:... Now count down to O :wacko:.. I started taking evening prime rose and will start taking tussin CD5.. I'm pulling out all the big guns.. Hoping and [-o< :bfp: for :xmas6::xmas8:

Sending some :dust: to all you ladies.. Looks like I will have lost of company in the TWW:coffee:

mrs unicorn, it's so hard not to obsess!!

I was very happy to see my temp spike this morning!! :D

Fairycat - I temped for a few months and I had bad sleep as well. I would wake up 2 hours earlier than my alarm, thinking it was time to take my temp. I was subconsciously stressing about it. I sleep with my furbaby too, and that didn't help. However, I found that as long as I was able to get myself back to sleep, it did not affect my temps.
What did show irregularities was when I oversleep by more than an hour.. my temp would be more than half a degree off for that day (celsius). It's probably different for everyone, but hope this helps!

I'm so sleepy. I had to of woken up 3 times last night thinking about temping. Now that I got crosshairs, I'm done temping this cycle.

Fairycat, I see you Got your temp spike today!

Me too Holliems lol. Yay for crosshairs!

I need to change my testing date to December 5. I hope to wait til the 6th, but not sure that will happen. Office Christmas party and need a reason to not drink the wine!

mrs unicorn, it's so hard not to obsess!!

I was very happy to see my temp spike this morning!! :D

You see! I told you you were not out yet!!! Good thing you baby danced yesterday! Do it today and tomorrow and you should see a BFP!

Gahhh!! I can't wait to ovulate!!!!!!

O day is this Monday so we are officially trying on our date night this evening! Can't believe we are finally TTC! Eek!

Ugh feel like I'm never going to O. I was Oing so easily before my ectopic when I had a normal 28 day cycle. Now my cycles seem to be off and not even sure if I'm Oing or not. If I have a 33 day cycle again I still have a few days but I feel like my OPK should be getting darker :(. Ugh

I went to my appointment this morning, I have like 5-6 follies. Two follies are almost 17mm (they look for 18mm before trigger)...and the rest are hovering around 12-13mm. I'm hoping only the two grow, and I will wait for their call, but I am thinking they will have me back tomorrow, depending what my e2 levels are at... This stuff takes so long, but slow and steady wins the race.

wantingagirl :wave: Welcome!! :)

So I don't usually O until CD25-26 on my own. The last few days I have had a mix of EW and creamy CM, but then yesterday I had huge amounts of pure EW CM. Like gobs of it. It was insane. That's very odd for me, especially this early in the cycle. We are visiting my mom this weekend, and sleeping on a very creaky bed but I made sure to get in some BD last night just in case. Today's temp is a huge dip into the 96s, which is normally what it does around O time, but I'm not 100% sure it's accurate. I got up at 3am because I was wheezing and had to find my inhaler, which was unfortunately at the other end of the house, then went back to bed and got about 2 hours of sleep before my normal temp time. I checked again when I rewoke up at 7:30am but it was up to 97.45 (adjustor says it would have been 96.9 so still in the 96s).

Anyway, it looks like there's a chance I could be gearing up to O this early! Crazy early for me though. The earliest O I've had was CD15 and that was on Vitex. Would be nice though!

Wishing time goes fast for all of you waiting to O!! Such a long wait, sometimes longer than the tww.

1nce - I don't know much about fertility treatment, but I hope things work out for you this month! Sounds like you are close. What is a trigger, if you don't mind me asking?

Good luck wantingagirl!

Okay ladies, I'm CD 4 now, the end of my AF and starting to feel less emotional. I'm in my 11th cycle ttc. The first four were not trying not preventing, but the last six I've been tracking my cycle as much as I can. I've been using ovulation strips the last 2 cycles. No luck yet... I'm awful at temping in the morning.

Wishing time goes fast for all of you waiting to O!! Such a long wait, sometimes longer than the tww.

1nce - I don't know much about fertility treatment, but I hope things work out for you this month! Sounds like you are close. What is a trigger, if you don't mind me asking?

Good luck wantingagirl!

Trigger is a shot they give you when your follicles get big enough, and it causes you to ovulate after 36 hours.

am I ok to join?

What's your testing date hun? Sorry if I've missed a previous post.

Its ok hun I posted a page or two back I didnt want to be a nuisance tho lol..... Im not sure when Im testing yet but my af is due 3rd december so we will go with that date :thumbup: thanks

Oh and good luck hun

Oh you're not a nuisance! Sometimes this thread moves so fast I have trouble sorting through who is new and who isn't! You're in there now!

So the clinic called and they told me to trigger tonight! My ovulation date will be Sunday...and my pregnancy test is scheduled for December 14th! This means no doctors appointments for two whole weeks, and time for me and DH to get our BDing on! :spermy::sex::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->