December Testers!

Cd20 for me and still waiting to o :(

I'm waiting to O right now. CD 10 here. Expecting to O on CD 14.

All this talk about frustrations with temping is right down my alley!

Temping for the first time this cycle and it's a little bit frustrating. I had a big drop in temp this morning. Not sure it's a sign of anything...I haven't gotten a positive OPK yet, but I had slept with the window open last night. I noticed I had a drop in temp the last time I slept with the window open, so I threw out both temps. I guess I need to warm that thermometer up before I temp, huh? I can't imagine why my temp would drop before a positive OPK and before EWCM otherwise...

So the clinic called and they told me to trigger tonight! My ovulation date will be Sunday...and my pregnancy test is scheduled for December 14th! This means no doctors appointments for two whole weeks, and time for me and DH to get our BDing on! :spermy::sex::dust:

Sending loads of baby :dust: your way hun!!!

Yay 1nce we'll be testing around the same time.

I haven't been able to go back through all of the pages on this thread, I've been out of the game for a few days with the holiday and just been super busy. It's the OH's birthday today but he won't get home for another 3 hours at least and I've been having a ton of CM so I know I will O any day now. Just waiting for the O pains to let me know when it's happening. Definitely getting some bd in tonight though so we'll have a chance this cycle. Two apps say I'll O on Sunday and FF says anytime between tomorrow and Sunday so we'll see which ones are accurate.

Hi ladies! Currently CD4 and just finishing up AF. I should be Oing second week of December. Trying Preseed and acupuncture this cycle, as well as green tea, maca root, black cohosh, and currently on Synthroid for hypothyroidism.

Unicorn- I sleep with my Thermometer tucked into my pyjama trouser pocket or tucked under the band on my underwear (!). If I leave it on the side table it's always cold feeling and my temp is a lot lower.
Joy x

fairycat looks like you ovulated!!! I have a good feeling about your chart! Babydust!! Can't wait to see your Preg tests!

Thanks blessme! I hope our timing was ok. Part of me feels like we were still too late. I'm hopeful, but trying not to get excited so I'm not so disappointed if it doesn't happen like last month. I hope O time gets here fast for you!

Omg my nips are really freaking sore today! It sucks, because that was my pregnancy sign last time, and now I won't be able to tell lol.

I think I may have Od last night with my temp rise this morning. Good thing we got bd in but I thought I had another day. I had to wake up an hour early though so the temp night be of. Tentatively we'll say I'm 1dpo :)

how do yall temp? I have to temp ummm :blush:because I sleep with my mouth open :shy: So i always stop when :witch: is in.. I was really light today so I will start temping again tomorrow and now ill be waiting around for O. Monday ill start taking tussin, OPK's CD9 and it looks like my days I should be able to AI will be the 8,10,11, and possibly the 12th with possible O day being either the 11th or 12th. . Ill know more tomorrow after we meet the donor.. I'm getting super excited for me and for all you ladies :dance:

:dust::dust:I will be testing on Christmas we have been trying for almost a year now, so I am starting firtlitea in hoping for something positive we have 2 children already but have been wanting a third. Baby dust to everyone trying to conceive I hope this is your month.:dust::dust:

Hi ladies. You can add me to this. Started spotting today so af should be here full flow tomorrow or Monday at the latest.

Hi ladies can I join please :) I am due to O in the next few days so AF is due around 14th Dec. will probably wait until then to test! Or try to anyway.

What do you all think of my chart.

Not having much ovulation symptoms. Neg OPK this am.

I usually have long cycles, only sometimes have 28 day cycles (2 in the last 6 moths)

Maybe an ovulation dip - but if negative OPK probably just an off temp. Mine is a bit similar to yours. Hopefully I'll O soon, getting bored of waiting!

I dont know why it would be off, I take it at the same time each morning out of a solid block of sleep! I think any time I get a dip like this I'm going to test 3 times a day just to be sure I don't miss it. I don't think I'm ovulating thou, I have zero symptoms and I usually get symptoms every month!

I had a dip a few days before I O'ed. Give it a few days and see what happens. I'd still do OPKs a couple times a day to be sure. This temping thing can be so frustrating, huh?

I had a dip a few days before I O'ed. Give it a few days and see what happens. I'd still do OPKs a couple times a day to be sure. This temping thing can be so frustrating, huh?

It's so much like yours!!! & I will!!! Can't wait to see! Maybe it's coming soon!

How do you all schedule BDing in with crazy work schedules?

Would love to hop on in here. AF due 12/11.

This is my first cycle charting and boy is it confusing! I figure I should just let it be and then look for patterns after. Positive LH test today. Hoping to see that thermal shift soon.

7dpo here. Due af on the 5th. Had red and brown spotting since 5dpo, no idea if its start of early af or not. Hoping its implantation bleed though! Having crampy pokey feelings low down, it doesnt feel like af cramps.

Fingers crossed for everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->