December Testers!

blessme- as unromamtic as it is, you just have to communicate with the OH and find the best time.

I bent over earlier today and got a reeaally sharp painful pinch in my left ovary region. Don't know what that was, I'm always scared of having an ectopic. I'm sure it was nothing, just makes me nervous.

how do yall temp? I have to temp ummm :blush:because I sleep with my mouth open :shy: So i always stop when :witch: is in.. I was really light today so I will start temping again tomorrow and now ill be waiting around for O. Monday ill start taking tussin, OPK's CD9 and it looks like my days I should be able to AI will be the 8,10,11, and possibly the 12th with possible O day being either the 11th or 12th. . Ill know more tomorrow after we meet the donor.. I'm getting super excited for me and for all you ladies :dance:

I also temp down there because I have sleep apnea and the sleep mask makes my mouth temperature lower. Nothing unusual about that. Supposedly vaginal temps are more accurate!

My doctor told me to do my HCG shot on Monday night, but I am getting flashing on an OPK tonight.

I am sure that an earlier "peak" reading was false, probably due to Femara.

So I anticipate that I will ovulate tomorrow, or at latest Dec. 1 (my husband's 35th birthday).

And hopefully on St. Lucia (I live in Sweden) or abouts, I will get some good news.

I won't be testing on the 11th anymore, af has decided to show 2 weeks early! I still may be able to test in December though, but will probably be at the end of December approx between Xmas day and new years!

My doctor told me to do my HCG shot on Monday night, but I am getting flashing on an OPK tonight.

I am sure that an earlier "peak" reading was false, probably due to Femara.

So I anticipate that I will ovulate tomorrow, or at latest Dec. 1 (my husband's 35th birthday).

And hopefully on St. Lucia (I live in Sweden) or abouts, I will get some good news.

When I did Clomid, they did say not to use OPKs because of false positives, so just be careful, don't read too much into them!

fairycat I saw you got your crosshairs, so exciting! Good luck girl!

dinky Sorry AF showed up early for you :-( Hopefully this next cycle will be the one...I put you as TBD. Let me know if it's a date in December I can put you down for!

AFM DH and I had a stressful day the day I triggered, but we are past that now, and getting in some good BD. Today is ovulation day. In a couple days I will start the estrogen patches and progesterone suppositories. I am glad that I don't have to go to the doctors for two whole weeks, but now I have to try not to test until then! I made it to my blood test last time, and I am determined to do so this time as well. And this time I'm going to try not to read into symptom spotting or whatnot, cause it drives me nuts!

1nce- I think I'm going to change my date to the 11th. I had some ewcm today and almost positive OPK so I'm thinking I'll get a positive within 24 hours.

Thanks for all the advice about temping ladies. Somehow, things are just getting "curiouser and curiouser."

I stuck that thermometer under my pillow and set my fitbit to wake me up at the same time each day to temp, but my temps have remained very low for the last few days. :shrug:

Plus, I got a positive OPK today...earlier than I was expecting! I got a big glob of EWCM yesterday after X-mas shopping. Took a clear blue digital advanced OPK...empty circle. Tried to DTD last night, but DH was in a lot of back pain and just needed to rest. I wasn't too worried since I figured I had several days ahead of me. Well, another patch of EWCM late this morning and....a solid smiley face on my OPK! What happened to the flashing smiley? :shrug:

So, we BD'd around noon today. Told DH I wanted to do it again tomorrow if he is up to it, but i can be hard to tell with his back issues.

Crap! The big O snuck up on me! :dohh::ninja:

Aaaaaaaaa just started spotting so that's AF on the way so I won't be testing on the 1st anymore, now waiting for the 28th!!! At least it's still December lol

CD6 today, should be Oing in 10-14 days(I usually O between CD16-20). I'll start my OPKs in 2 days. I've also got another acupuncture appointment this Wednesday, and hopefully one more before I O the following wednesday. Hoping for good things :)

1nce - could you put me down for December 25 test date?

blessme- as unromamtic as it is, you just have to communicate with the OH and find the best time.

I bent over earlier today and got a reeaally sharp painful pinch in my left ovary region. Don't know what that was, I'm always scared of having an ectopic. I'm sure it was nothing, just makes me nervous.

Your so pregnant!!!

I don't think I'm 1dpo after all. My temp went back to normal pre-O range this morning, I have no idea what could have made that temp go so high but I will probably end up discarding it. I had some EWCM today so we made sure to bd to get another chance at catching that egg. I never get positive opks, just don't poas as often as I should I guess, so my only indication that I O are my temps, cm and sometimes extreme O pain.

Your so pregnant!!!
I wish so!! Only 3dpo today, so not pregnant yet.

Morning all!

So 8dpo here and thought I'd try my new batch of ICs bought from Amazon. BFN but the test was annoyingly bashed around looking. It has big score marks on the strip and funny circular pock marks on it. Just looks very weird. Then to top it off it has a dye streak between the handle and the control line which doesn't clear. Not confidence inspiring!

Might break out a super drug test tomorrow or FRER instead.

Anyone else had crappy looking ICs this month?

Edited post as I wrote BFP instead of BFN arghh wishful thinking

Attachments

• 20151130_073235_opt.jpg
    20151130_073235_opt.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 9
8dpo too and had bfn on an internet cheapy!

Still tiny bit of spotting today. With a nice headache too! Grr hope it goes soon as in work tonight!

8dpo is still so early. Fingers crossed for you both!

I think I may ovulate shortly - just got an almost positive OPK. Going to have to jump hubby for the third night in a row :haha:

I think I may ovulate shortly - just got an almost positive OPK. Going to have to jump hubby for the third night in a row :haha:

Lol, hope you O as soon as possible. Goodluck :)

Hope you get your bfp soon!

What do I know.... but I don't think my chart looks very promising right now.

Good morning my lovelies! I hope everyone finds themselves well! I find myself thankful to be back in the 2ww today (officially 1dpo). I spent so many months not knowing what was wrong with me, even though fertility treatments are hard and my last cycle was BFN, I am lucky to ovulate at all! I cannot believe tomorrow is December and testers are going to start testing ! Christmas is just a few short weeks away and I will be praying we all get our BFPs!

Have a wonderful day!

It looks like you're getting that temp rise! Good luck!

Hope you get your bfp soon!

What do I know.... but I don't think my chart looks very promising right now.
Why not? It's still too early to tell from your chart. Fxed for you:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->