December Testers!

Im ovulating later than my usual so my cycle will get longer, and i may test Dec 3-4, will confirm that after ff confirms ovulation date.

I just got back to work after my IUI this morning. Hubby's post wash count was 10 million. Doctor was very happy and positive about this go round. I don't want to get my hopes up until my blood test this sunday. If I O'd then I will start counting down for my tww. Til then, I'm still going to be cautious. :dance:

So I'm 5 dpo today, and I've had some cramping and a bit of spotting. I don't usually spot before my period, so I'm cautiously optimistic :) I don't want to get too excited, though, because this might be the Vitex.

Hi all.

Month 2 TTC #2 here. Based on guesses when I'll ovulate I reckon I'll be testing around during December 2nd. Can you add me?

Fingers crossed for us all!
Joy x

Hi, it's our 2nd month TTC, please can you add me. will prob be testing around 13th December. Baby dust to all!

Welcome everyone whose joining ! I will add you to the list later tonight when I get to my comp! Good luck to all!

My e2 was only a 17.... So they upped the meds and I go back on Friday To see my progress.

2nd month TTC #1. AF Just started today and I just came off bcp in October so not sure how this cycle is going to go. If I ovulate, I'll test around Dec 14.

I think I got everyone added to the front page...Good luck and baby dust!

Can you add me? Im testing December 21st. I have long cycles, this month was 42 days...

Hi everyone. This will be my 3rd cycle TTC. Had a miscarrige in April. Then had a chemical my first cycle TTC in July. Took a few months off for blood testing. Started progesterone pills last cycle. Temping for the first time this cycle.

I'm hoping to test on December 15. Good luck everyone!

:dust:

Lots of new people popping in! Hi!!! :wave:

CD4. I have SO LONG TO WAIT before I'll even O. :( Ugh. I hate having such a late O. Makes this first part of the cycle incredibly long and boring.

Morning ladies! So this is my 4th month ttc for number 3 and I was looking at using opks for the first time but unsure when I should start testing? I am currently cd8 with my cycle averaging around 28-31 days since stopping BC in July. Before BC my cycles were very irregular and could be as long as 290 days sometimes, and I also have hypothyroidism. Any advice would be appreciated!

Morning ladies! So this is my 4th month ttc for number 3 and I was looking at using opks for the first time but unsure when I should start testing? I am currently cd8 with my cycle averaging around 28-31 days since stopping BC in July. Before BC my cycles were very irregular and could be as long as 290 days sometimes, and I also have hypothyroidism. Any advice would be appreciated!

If you know around the time you ovulate, I would start using them a few days prior to that. If you don't know, start using them now.... The worst that happens is you use more OPKs on your first cycle, but I figure better use more than miss the positive! If you have a regular 28 day cycle, O should be around cd14ish. Hope this helps.

Half of me is like "Yay!! Time to sign up for December testing!!!" and then I'm like "Ugh, still not pregnant" :(

Sign me up for the 16th. Least it'll pass the time until O...

Half of me is like "Yay!! Time to sign up for December testing!!!" and then I'm like "Ugh, still not pregnant" :(

That's exactly how I'm feeling! :haha:

I'm testing December 1st!!! I've not dtd much though so that concerns me but remaining positive until December hits!

Me, too! Although, this does mean I can enjoy a few drinks for the Thanksgiving holiday! :wine::beer:

It'll make TTC a little less stressful, too since my fertile window will fall around that time and we'll get some extra off work to feel the romance. :haha:

Lots of new people popping in! Hi!!! :wave:

CD4. I have SO LONG TO WAIT before I'll even O. :( Ugh. I hate having such a late O. Makes this first part of the cycle incredibly long and boring.

I feel you... my cycle varies from 35-55 days long.. so even though DH has given the green light for TTC, I have to wait until minimum mid-Dec till O. I'm so restless!
I have temped before to check my ovulation and its corresponding symptoms, and I'm quite confident I can gauge my ovulation, so I don't want to try anything to shorten/regulate my cycles just yet.
On the other hand, before this, I had liked not having AF every month :haha:

skycastles - 35-55 days?! Wow! I'm around 35-40 days. If I wasn't TTC it would be nice to have a long cycle.... unfortunately instead it makes me antsy that I get less chances to try and a longer wait every month. Bah. If I O at my semi-regular time it'll be around Dec10th before I O. Good luck to you! :)

Unicorn that's the one thing that's nice about this cycle is that there are a lot of distractions with the holiday and I wont have to lie if I don't drink.

Cd6 for me and one more week about until I O. Problem is I will barely see OH he works retail and is super busy with black friday he won't even be with me for the holiday. I'm hoping we can get enough bd in

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->