December Testers!

Well, 8 DPO today and I caved and tested after work today. BFN. I figured with all the symptoms yesterday and then nausea and metallic taste today that there might me a chance. I guess not. Kinda bummed. Starting to think all this is just hormones. :(

I got a bfn at 8dpo also. You're not out! Your temps look good! See what they do in the morning and test again.

6DPO. Feels like forever. LoL! I just want this cycle to be over so that I can start the next cycle.

My temps look good but shouldn't I have seen an implantation dip by now?

not every chart shows an implantation dip. I think I read on FF that only 20% do? Something like that.

Ok this is today's OPK.. positive right?? Or Damn near?

I swear pictures do it no justice lol. I had some nice EWCM as well.. :happydance:

Looks pretty darn close to me! Good luck!!!!

Well, I counted myself out too early. Ultrasound this morning revealed I am ovulating and have at least 1 mature egg! I may have already released another before my appointment as she said my ovary was thinned out and I have been cramping since last night. So I'll be testing in 2 weeks!!

Hooray! So happy for you. Happy O!

Unicorn your chart still looks great, 8dpo is so early for testing so you're definitely not out. :)

My son just saw an advert for nappies on TV and said 'mummy I want baby.' Love him! I am trying my best :haha:

Anyone else ever had weird vivid dreams? I am at 6 or 7 dpo. I usually don't but the last two days have been absolutely bizarre dreams. Lots of creamy CM mucus too this morning with a temp dip, but still above coverline...

FX!!!!

Yes issybelle I've had quite traumatic ones this week! I often have vivid dreams but they've been even more vivid for the past couple of days.

Bleh took my frer this am 8dpo and bfn. That with the spotting yesterday I think I'm out. Now to wait for full blown af so we can try this again. Only 2 cycles til my husband leaves for 9 months for the navy! So frustrating

Good morning lovelies!!!! 9dpo today, although I am not feeling any symptoms cause the damn supplements I wouldn't know any better anyway. I had horrible nightmares last night, the progesterone gives me crazy vivid dreams. But I had a nightmare I could hear someone screaming, blood curdling screaming, I didn't know where it was coming from. (I was at work in a large building) and then they threw themselves off the roof , and I could see the body outside my window, it was horrible. It felt so real.

I must have slept wrong the last couple of days because my right hip and knee are in pain. I told my DH, maybe I'm just getting old and the weather is about to turn and i am feeling it in my bones lol

Bleh took my frer this am 8dpo and bfn. That with the spotting yesterday I think I'm out. Now to wait for full blown af so we can try this again. Only 2 cycles til my husband leaves for 9 months for the navy! So frustrating

Yeah, 8 dpo is still really early. That spotting could be implantation. You are not out until AF shows.

Good morning lovelies!!!! 9dpo today, although I am not feeling any symptoms cause the damn supplements I wouldn't know any better anyway. I had horrible nightmares last night, the progesterone gives me crazy vivid dreams. But I had a nightmare I could hear someone screaming, blood curdling screaming, I didn't know where it was coming from. (I was at work in a large building) and then they threw themselves off the roof , and I could see the body outside my window, it was horrible. It felt so real.

Anyone else ever had weird vivid dreams? I am at 6 or 7 dpo. I usually don't but the last two days have been absolutely bizarre dreams. Lots of creamy CM mucus too this morning with a temp dip, but still above coverline...

FX!!!!

Yes! I had crazy nightmares at 7 DPO. Mine was about being at work and I dreamed that everyone at work was laughing at a video montage someone had made of all my klutzy moments. Then my boss said they were looking to replace me! Even my husband was there just shaking his head. LOL. I love my job so it woke me up from sleep!

Thanks rose and Holliems - In my head I know 8 DPO was early to test. I started testing early partly because of the symptoms but also because my angel baby's EDD was December 11, so I was/am hoping to see a BFP before that day arrives to soften the blow. Still, I think the BFN's are hitting me harder this cycle because of all this. :cry:

I think I'll test again tomorrow morning at 10 DPO and if I don't get a BFP, I'll wait until the 14th, which is the day FF recommends.

Pretty sure I'm out ladies. this morning I woke naturally at 6 and my temp was 97.2. Huge dip. Goes to show how charting helps with knowing what's normal for your body. Then I dozed off and my temping alarm went off at 630. Temped again and it was 97.9...not a big dip. I'm gonna bank the earlier one was more accurate, but trying to be an optimist. I did just test and it was a bfn. I'm going to keep the 630 temp though Tomorrow is my doctor's appointment so I'll hopefully have some answers soon and a plan. Makes me feel a little less hopeless about all this.

Well, I counted myself out too early. Ultrasound this morning revealed I am ovulating and have at least 1 mature egg! I may have already released another before my appointment as she said my ovary was thinned out and I have been cramping since last night. So I'll be testing in 2 weeks!!

Hooray! So happy for you. Happy O!

Thank you dear!!!

Good luck to all those testing the next few days! I'm turning the big 3-0 on Thursday :/ so hopefully y'all can cheer me up with your good news!!

Oh and testing at 8dpo is too early so don't give up yet! I'm a poas addict so I'll probably start testing then myself lol.

Interesting that everyone is talking about horrible and/or vivid dreams. I had some really bad/traumatic/awful dreams last night and I don't often have very vivid dreams that I remember the next day. It was realistic enough that I woke up thinking it had actually happened. So weird. Today I'm 7DPO.

Lauren :hugs: Charting is nice in that it helps you know what is going on, but it can also be hard sometimes when your body isn't doing what you want it to do. Your 6am temp is probably the more accurate one, and as long as a temp is taken within 30 minutes of the normal temping time then FF counts it as accurate. Hopefully you can learn more from your doctor.

I'm 8DPO today and last night, I had AF-like cramps for almost 4 hours. Every time I thought I was falling asleep through the pain, I'd wake up again. I looked up some stuff online and it said that implantation cramps shouldn't actually be that painful so I'm not sure what those were.

Has anyone had implantation cramps before of any sort?

Also, I wish I could use vivid dreams as a symptom but I have always dreamed very vividly and frankly, I wake up feeling like "hmm, I'm clearly a psycho for dreaming that" pretty much once a week lol.

Getting REALLY excited to see more BFPs in this thread!

I'm 8DPO today and last night, I had AF-like cramps for almost 4 hours. Every time I thought I was falling asleep through the pain, I'd wake up again. I looked up some stuff online and it said that implantation cramps shouldn't actually be that painful so I'm not sure what those were.

Has anyone had implantation cramps before of any sort?

Also, I wish I could use vivid dreams as a symptom but I have always dreamed very vividly and frankly, I wake up feeling like "hmm, I'm clearly a psycho for dreaming that" pretty much once a week lol.

Getting REALLY excited to see more BFPs in this thread!

Well I don't think you're a psycho, my dream was of someone jumping off a roof and splattering on a sidewalk....! Sometimes my dreams are kind of a mashup of bits and pieces of the last things I see on like television, or in a book, or talked about...but wild versions lol. If i see jurassic park, I'll dream of a T-rex! But I don't think I had any reason to see someone jump off a roof lol

So funny...I rarely dream/remember dreams, but I did the last two nights mostly about work :/. I think it's because I've been waking up around 2 and then 4 burning up hot, but no fever.

BFN this am. It's sort of early, but with just a few days to go I feel like I'm out. I'm not gutted. Actually somewhat relieved so I can stop all this crazy symptom spotting. I think I'm going to just let it go and wait for AF.

So funny...I rarely dream/remember dreams, but I did the last two nights mostly about work :/. I think it's because I've been waking up around 2 and then 4 burning up hot, but no fever.

BFN this am. It's sort of early, but with just a few days to go I feel like I'm out. I'm not gutted. Actually somewhat relieved so I can stop all this crazy symptom spotting. I think I'm going to just let it go and wait for AF.

TWW buddy- I feel out too. Sucks that we are both feeling that way actually.

My symptoms are so much different then when I was knocked up last month so I'm still going to test because I'm crazy but it will be a lovely surprise if I get a BFP

I had a horribly traumatic dream in this TWW about one of my patients raping me.

So messed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"