December Testers!

Started spotting this morning so on to the next. I'm so relieved that LP stayed the same and that that cycle is over. Looking forward to normal this month and not having my mc mess with literally everything.

blessme - your temps are still up there, so there's still hope! FX :)

Trr - a normal month sounds lovely. Here's to hoping. :D

1nce - Congrats!!!!!
:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

So I been driving myself crazy trying to figure out what DPO I actually am.. I played with FF and if I take the +OPK out on the 7th it has me with a for sure O the 10th (That would be great because I did AI on the morning of the 9th) So I attached a pic from my OPK from the 7th.. Tell me what yall think..

Attachments

• the7th.jpg
    the7th.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 8
1nce- that is just amazing news! I am super happy for you. Fx for a sticky one.

It's totally normal to be terrified of miscarriage, I was when I got what I though was a line this month. Just pure anxiety. But my understanding is that doesn't go away as a parent.

Congrats again

My beta is tomorrow, so I think I'm not going to be excited until .... idk they tell me this is real? It doesn't feel real.

Ladies!!!! I got this this morning! Ahhhhhhhhh! I was shaking and crying because I was SUREEEEE that it would be negative. There is hope for everyone.

Congrats!!!! What DPO are you?

I am 14DPO today.

Oh my gosh 1nce. So so happy for you!!! I guess you were right. There was at least one BFP amongst the Monday testers. Hopefully more than one :).

I hope more than 1 too!

Yay 1nce! :happydance: that's awesome news!

Afm I took a frer this morning and again I think I see a faint line but nothing solid. I'm debating holding off testing until Tuesday in hopes of getting a darker line

Thank you all for the congratulations. I am going to play on the safe side and not really believe anything until things pan out I guess. I know they will probably have me do 2-3 bloods to make sure they are doubling and everything, and I know the risk of miscarrying is high. It doesn't feel real yet....I am attempting to study for finals, but it's all I can think about! I hope my BETA comes out good tomorrow.

Everyone that is continuing to test, you aren't out because you don't have "symptoms" or anything...this proves that. And also, I know how difficult it is to wait until 14dpo to test or close to it...but the lines come out so beautiful at 14dpo, there is no question of what is happening. I have my fingers, toes and everything crossed that everyone gets their BFPs!

1nce- Hope your numbers are doubling. The first one can't tell you much except you are pregnant but I hope the second one gives you some relief.

Congrats again. Judging by your signature this has been a long time coming for you so you have every right to be scared, nervous, excited and all the other emotions.

Good luck on your finals.

You guys... Another BFN this AM.... I'm so sad

If you're using the wondfos, it showed up for me at 11dpo. Your temps look great still! Don't give up.

Ladies!!!! I got this this morning! Ahhhhhhhhh! I was shaking and crying because I was SUREEEEE that it would be negative. There is hope for everyone.
And a HUGE congrats to you!!!! Be optimistic for once! ;) So happy for you!

Ladies, I just need someone to knock a little sense into me.

I have been feeling every "pregnancy" symptom under the sun for the past few days but deep down inside, I recognize that this is only my first month TTC and it's very unusual to get pregnant on the first try.

My breasts are really sore, I've had no acne for the first time in my (non BCP) life, I've been extremely tired every night (always starting at 6:30) and I always get a bout of nausea on the way to work in the morning (I have a 1 -hour commute and that's about how long it lasts). Please remind me that these are also PMS symptoms and that it's probably in my head?

AF is due tomorrow and I just don't want to get my hopes up. Even when we weren't officially TTC, I sometimes thought I was pregnant and the disappointment was unreal sometimes.

Started spotting this morning so on to the next. I'm so relieved that LP stayed the same and that that cycle is over. Looking forward to normal this month and not having my mc mess with literally everything.

So sorry trr, but glad there's a silver lining. Glad to hear you're right back on track. I don't know about you, but I'm enjoying the break from ttc before my next fertile window. DH and I had an awesome sushi date, and this am we went to our local coffee spot and did a Sunday crossword. We're feeling so in love, and I know I can handle whatever this journey brings with him by my side :).

Aw that's so lovely leson! I feel the same about my DH, were very lovey dovey at the moment, maybe it's because it's Christmas! I started spotting this eve so af should arrive tomorrow right on time. Glad FF is wrong and I'm maintaining regular cycles. Here's to another cycle!!

Aw that's so lovely leson! I feel the same about my DH, were very lovey dovey at the moment, maybe it's because it's Christmas! I started spotting this eve so af should arrive tomorrow right on time. Glad FF is wrong and I'm maintaining regular cycles. Here's to another cycle!!

Ah so sorry to hear. Bfn or not I always say that it is glorious to be regular! I will never take that for granted. Hope you and DH get in some lovey dovey time with the ttc pressure off before your next window too! :)

You guys... Another BFN this AM.... I'm so sad

If you're using the wondfos, it showed up for me at 11dpo. Your temps look great still! Don't give up.

And a HUGE congrats to you!!!! Be optimistic for once! ;) So happy for you!

I'm using dollar store ones...

I'm totally loosing hope, I know my temps look good but I'm freaking out Over here!

Ah so sorry to hear. Bfn or not I always say that it is glorious to be regular! I will never take that for granted. Hope you and DH get in some lovey dovey time with the ttc pressure off before your next window too! :)

We're just going to relax this cycle. No temps or opks. Just going to make sure we bd every other day or so around o day (26th!). With us both being off work for a couple of weeks I'm hoping it'll be a much more relaxed and fun cycle with plenty of opportunities to bd!! Yes, you're right I'm very grateful I have very regular cycles. Shouldn't be taken for granted.

Bfn for me this evening. Bit disappointed but in a way it's a good thing as I can enjoy Christmas without having to be alcohol free :) just waiting for AF to turn up now. Good luck to all those still waiting :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->