December Testers!

Scooby- sometimes you can get a bad batch of cheapies. I recommend going out and getting either some more cheapies from the dollar store and test at 12dpo. You look like you're still in this.

Ashandamber- looks like you're still in it too.

Good luck ladies!

I'm so ready to got to bed just so I can temp.. I bought some FRER today will go get some $ store cheapie tomorrow.. I just got this crazy sharp pain around my uterus area that sent my back into crazy pain the uterus pain stopped but now my back aches like a sob ugh.. I been praying I really don't mind this pain for a BFP and to have a healthy little one but man to go through all this to get AF would just be cruel.. :wacko:

So I know this is probably nothing but thought I'd ask.. I took this test at 4:30am and I let it sit for the 10min and it looked pretty BFN so I tossed it in the box went about my day no biggie I'm still early on.. well I just got home and I went to throw the box out and the test came out and this is how I found it.. Ummmm there's no way that's a REAL BFP?!?! Right??

Attachments

• 20151218_205008.jpg
    20151218_205008.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 27
So I know this is probably nothing but thought I'd ask.. I took this test at 4:30am and I let it sit for the 10min and it looked pretty BFN so I tossed it in the box went about my day no biggie I'm still early on.. well I just got home and I went to throw the box out and the test came out and this is how I found it.. Ummmm there's no way that's a REAL BFP?!?! Right??

It's most likely an evap line. Either way test is no longer valid as it was read past the time window.

But as you said, you are still early. Fx for you!

I ovulated!! woohoo! officially 2 week wait for me now, and kryssy1104 10dpo is still early, don't give up hope!

I wouldn't trust it. I've had lines on those things after digging them out of the garbage. Test again!

I took one this morning on my FRER it was BFN I only took it because my temp went up a little. I'm now definitely holding off until at least Monday or Tuesday IF my temps keep rising.. This is the first time I had another rise after what looks like ID usually today it would have took a nose dive..
Still keeping my FX and [-o<

Hello ladies. I am in January testers club but ovulated early so due to test 27th December so joining you guys....

I'm 7dpo too and also bfn!!! I know it's early, just hate the wait.

Just back from DH's Christmas party. Had fun but sat at at able with a couple who is very pregnant (due in about 3 weeks). That was a little rough. Plus we got asked 3 times when we were going ot start a family. Of course everyone was well meaning, but it was a really hard question for me. DH was great, kept answering "eventually. We've got time". He knows how hard that question is for me. After the first one I was like "yeah, I'm a full time teacher plus grad student until June plus the house we are remodeling, so I'm a little hectic at the moment" and one of the wives responded with "start with dogs. I starte with a dog and when we were able to keep the dog alive for a couple years then we decided we were ready for kids" (laughing). I'm sure she was well meaning but I just felt like it was kind of a slap in the face. I refrained from answering any more, and DH took over.

AshNAmber - I wouldn't trust it with it being that late after the time frame. Try again tomorrow? Or wait another couple days. :)

55comet - yay for O! :D

I tested today at 7dpo. Bfn :(

7dpo is insanely early! i'd test again in a couple days. buuuuut as I say that i'm trying to talk myself out of testing tomorrow which would be 6dpo. :haha:

Just back from DH's Christmas party. Had fun but sat at at able with a couple who is very pregnant (due in about 3 weeks). That was a little rough. Plus we got asked 3 times when we were going ot start a family. Of course everyone was well meaning, but it was a really hard question for me. DH was great, kept answering "eventually. We've got time". He knows how hard that question is for me. After the first one I was like "yeah, I'm a full time teacher plus grad student until June plus the house we are remodeling, so I'm a little hectic at the moment" and one of the wives responded with "start with dogs. I starte with a dog and when we were able to keep the dog alive for a couple years then we decided we were ready for kids" (laughing). I'm sure she was well meaning but I just felt like it was kind of a slap in the face. I refrained from answering any more, and DH took over.

AshNAmber - I wouldn't trust it with it being that late after the time frame. Try again tomorrow? Or wait another couple days. :)

55comet - yay for O! :D

Girl people like that make me want to slap them. I'm sorry your had to go through that. :hugs:

AFM. Last night was DWs Christmas party it started really late.. Thought I was going to mess with my temps. But I was able to get the few hours of sleep I needed to not mess with it.. Now here's my issue. I took my temp and I temp :blush: because I sleep with my mouth open :haha: anyway I felt like I was stabbing myself and the thermometer wasn't where it was supposed to be :doh: . I let it beep took a mental note of the temp it was 98.04 then did it again but in the correct spot and it came out 98.24.. that's a huge difference which temp do I use?? :wacko:

AshnAmber I would take the average of the two, that way you don't need to second guess your temp. If I take two and they are that different I document right in the middle.

Angel I hate it when people start asking about stuff like that, it's nobody's business except for you and your DH. I try to let those questions go, I'm just waiting for Christmas this week I'm not ready to tell anyone yet so it'll be interesting.

Ok that's what I did I put it at 98.14.. 10DPO today and looks like another BFN.. Trying to stay positive.. I said I was going to wait till tomorrow but DW looked at me and said I know you want to go ahead :haha: POAS addiction is real Lol

The need to poas is unreal. I'm always thinking about it now. Luckily I'm starting my OPK testing today.

I also went to a family Christmas party last night and guess what, 4 brand new babies were there. ( I'm auntie to 2) the moment they were in my arms, the questions started. Bless my drunk aunts but they didn't know we had a loss so I just told them I was working on it and I could give them details if they wanted. That shut them up pretty fast.

Told a cousin about the loss because I know she tried for 3 years and she was very understanding. It's rough when everyone expects you to be pregnant.

I guess that's one good thing about being a lesbian :haha: I don't really get asked the whole "when are you going to have a baby" I think everyone assumes we don't want them or something :shrug: .. My SIL made a comment last night about never getting to be a god mother because all her sisters are done having children and I was like wow just count me out and then she apologized forever :haha: I wasn't really upset. She would be our child's god mother though because I don't have any other sisters and DW sisters are so unreliable :dohh:

I'm starting to feel what feels like Ovulation pains :shrug: going from left to right. .The left side will do it for a bit than it will start on the right :wacko: I tell you if this AF she HATES me!!

LOL I knew it was going to show up negative, as I'm only 6 dpo today, but the itch to do it became too great. I'm due 12/25, so I'll test then or shortly after if AF doesn't show. :haha:

Attachments

• 6dpo Dec 20 2015_opt.jpg
    6dpo Dec 20 2015_opt.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.