December Testers!

How are you, ladies? Hope your week's coming along well. I have a relatively easy week in a training workshop and have been able to get home earlier than usual. Planning to use that extra bit of energy to go for a run in the morning - I'm hoping to get a regular exercise routine going that I can continue into pregnancy. Well, I'll give it a try:laugh2:

Lol! Yes it will be! I talked to my husband today and told him we are going gung ho this month though so we just may have to sneak down to the beach a couple times :blush:

corgankidd, wow you wild thing, you.. hahaha.. I support you, just do it!! :bunny:

Good evening ladies! Just checking in. Looks like a lot of us are still just waiting to O. I still have a good 15 or so days probably. :( Blah. Just chillin' :coffee:

Can't wait for the actual week to get here... sighhhh.. there's only so much of this forum I can read without TTC actually being possible to be going on

Hi all. Well, evidently my body has decided to start shortening my cycles (after coming off BC in March) the very first cycle of me TTC (and of course missing my OV :)). So this cycle was 34 days long (instead of +-46). I'm now CD3 and if I take the shortest cycle thus far, I will be testing around Christmas :lol:
So 1nceUponATime, please change my date from the 6th to 24th please :) And we'll know for sure when I OV. Thank you!

Had a temp dip today, so I'm thinking today might be O day. Going to have to try and BD tonight, but OH isn't feeling well. But we need to BD two more times, so he's just going to have to deal. hahaha

I may O tonight or tomorrow! My OPK got dark this afternoon, but still not positive. All the ones I've taken besides that one barely had a line at all. I also have totally broken out all over today, so things are finally looking promising! BD tonight and probably again tomorrow. The hubs was complaining I never feel like it all my other cycles, but I think I'm wearing him out this cycle. Lol

I may O tonight or tomorrow! My OPK got dark this afternoon, but still not positive. All the ones I've taken besides that one barely had a line at all. I also have totally broken out all over today, so things are finally looking promising! BD tonight and probably again tomorrow. The hubs was complaining I never feel like it all my other cycles, but I think I'm wearing him out this cycle. Lol

Lol, my DH complains of the same thing. I think its more the pressure of performing that is bothersome to him, but I can't say I blame him a bit. It is a lot of pressure, especially when he sees me going through all the fertility treatments and everything. That plays with his mind, and he puts a lot more pressure on himself than I think he should....

I go in for my check tomorrow morning....I am not expecting anything, but I do hope I get to trigger....just an eensy bit. Although I am not feeling as much action in my ovaries this cycle, so I guess thats why I won't expect anything....Also, because its CD 15 tomorrow and last cycle I think I triggered on CD 21 or 23 or something... Oh well, I guess I will be pray for the best and expect the worst.

Good luck 1nce!!

I think my hubby is feeling a bit of pressure, too. We're trying to get the last one in still. I think I have an almost positive OPK, right? Trying once more in the morning.

Attachments

• Otest.jpg
    Otest.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 10
Good luck 1nce!!

I think my hubby is feeling a bit of pressure, too. We're trying to get the last one in still. I think I have an almost positive OPK, right? Trying once more in the morning.

Looks positive now to me!

AFM - All this talk of BD'ing and O'ing has me jealous. LOL. Got me thinking maybe I should ask my husband for a "practice session" tonight! LOL.:winkwink:

Im testing on or about Christmas day!!!

Hope it's not too late to join! I'll be testing on December 15 and it's my first official cycle TTC!

Hi chocolatechip, it's my first cycle TTC too, but I am only ovulating around the time you are testing.

Thanks for the welcome!

I just want to say that even though I've only been perusing this forum for a few days, everyone here is so kind and welcoming. This is going to be a positive journey. I say this because I have been on Internet forums before where people are downright nasty and don't want to talk to anyone unless they've been posting for ages.
Thanks ladies!

Unicorn - do it do it ;)

Chocolate - this forum is great, I'm glad you lIke it! Good luck@

Was my OPK I posted earlier really positive? These are my tests from today, and now they seem to be getting lighter after that one? Thoughts?

Attachments

• 20151124_215442-1-640x465.jpg
    20151124_215442-1-640x465.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 13
Hey ladies- this is my 10th cycle ttc- af just showed today sooo starting over once again. I've just recently begun to get active here again since my last ttc and pregnancy. My test day is still tbd- I have an irregular cycle.

If I O on suggested day and I get AI in time my testing day will be Christmas Morning:xmas12::xmas6::xmas8:!! EEKK.. Sending tons of :dust::dust::dust::dust: to all you lovely ladies!!

Ah wow how exciting for Christmas testing. What an amazing gift a bfp would be. I am on 3dpo now the tww seems especially slow. Xx

Fairycat- I'd count that earlier one as your positive.

Well I've had my Crosshairs on fertility friend this morning as I expected - I'm 3dpo. Had a weirdly short cycle last month 28 days as opposed to 30 or 31 days. Never happens so I'm interested to see this month.
I'm going to start testing around 8dpo so that's Monday but if it's another short cycle AF could be here by next Thursday.
Luck to you all!

Was my OPK I posted earlier really positive? These are my tests from today, and now they seem to be getting lighter after that one? Thoughts?

Fairycat those look positive to me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"