December Testers!

Hi everyone :). I haven't wrote on here in a little. Wanted to see how everyone is doing!

I'm still waiting to O. My OPK's seem to be getting a little darker. Hopefully O soon. But till then BDing every other day :)

I'm going to O probably tomorrow. I expect to wake up to a surge and O pains. Tmi but hubby and I dtd tonight and I'm still feeling like we haven't done anything in years! It's like my body is screaming to be pregnant lol. I'm finally having a normal cycle after my d&c and couldn't be happier! If we conceive this cycle it will have taken us 3 cycles after, which was what my doc had anticipated. So hoping this one sticks after a failed attempt last month.

Its my first month temping and taking OPK's...

Im testing Dec 21st... Im so excited about this cycle! my cycles are irregular, last one was 42 days. So now im using an OPK everyday!!!

First cycle using opks for me. Should be interesting as I'm still learning exactly how those work?

Fx for all of us ladies that we get BFPs in December!!!

Fairy at I expect to O tomorrow too! I'm soo ready for the tww!

I think I am now 1 dpo, we dtd two days and the day before O, could there be a chance that we may have caught it? Hubby was only home for two days this week so been pretty restricted :( xx

I think I am now 1 dpo, we dtd two days and the day before O, could there be a chance that we may have caught it? Hubby was only home for two days this week so been pretty restricted :( xx

Sounds like good timing to me! FX you get your BFP!

Sailor- good chance that you caught your eggy!

Temp spike of .4 today, still don't have O symptoms :( last month pains started after lunch, so hoping it will start later today. I had a tiny bit of pink spotting last night and read it's a result of decline in estrogen before O.

I think Ive been updating with everyone, but please let me know if Ive missed someone!

Sailor-

I would say there is a really good chance you've caught the egg!

AFM, I go back on Wednesday for my check, I am hoping to have progressed a lot...it would be nice to trigger on Wed, and have our days off for the holiday for some stress free BDing. I am trying to relax this cycle and not stress myself out....during the 2ww I don't plan on googling anything. What will be will be.

Hi all,

I'll be testing in early December. Right now I'm waiting to confirm O and just BDing. haha.

Good evening ladies! Just checking in. Looks like a lot of us are still just waiting to O. I still have a good 15 or so days probably. :( Blah. Just chillin' :coffee:

I'm due to ovulate the Saturday after thanksgiving and I'll be at my dads house from Thursday through Sunday - awkward!

corgankidd - Oh my! That is a bit awkward! LOL.

Lol! Yes it will be! I talked to my husband today and told him we are going gung ho this month though so we just may have to sneak down to the beach a couple times :blush:

I'm with you Angel, waiting to O is getting old :coffee:

However today is fertile week day one accorinding to my period tracker and fertility friend has it starting tomorrow so we'll see with the holidays and OH's busy schedule if we are able to get some bd in this week so I can actually expect something in the tww instead of waiting for a missed cycle to end.

Can I join in?! We just started this month of ttc after 3 years of the mirena and 2 months on bcp. I have yet to get a positive OPK but last week I was having left side pain for a few days and every since I've had horrible indigestion which I've only ever had when I was pregnant with my daughter. CD1 was Nov 7th so hoping to stick it out til December 7th to test.

I still haven't O'ed... trying not to get stressed out about it, but it's hard. Usually I have 2-3 days of spotting before AF, so I just count the first real day. When I do that, I always O 2 days early, so figured this time around I'd count all of it. Well... here I am... still waiting... So technically I still have by tomorrow. Ugh, this waiting is stupid, and I feel the sperm dying already :p

Today is my last day of work this week! Woot!! Unfortunately I am leaving in 15 minutes to go to work and I still have NO CLUE what I am going to do with my Geometry students during my first 3 periods! :dohh: I had a first aid / CPR class last night after work from 4:30 - 8:30 and by the time I got home i was too tired to think about planning. I've got my afternoon classes planned, they are taking their unit test (easy day for me!) but I better figure out something soon for my early classes or I'll be in some trouble!

:wave: Hi hhimayy! Good luck!

fairycat - :haha: Your sperm have a good day or two or three! But throw in another BD today if you can, just in case. ;)

Hope it's not too late to join! I'll be testing on December 15 and it's my first official cycle TTC!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->