December testing Thread,100+ testers!16bfps so far!results ladies???

Hugs to those who got AF or BFN :hugs:

My second shot in this thread. I got my :bfp: this time :dance:
Whish luck to you all!

Hugs to those who got AF or BFN :hugs:

My second shot in this thread. I got my :bfp: this time :dance:
Whish luck to you all!

CONGRATS leylak, that's such wonderful news!!!!! :dance:

Friday seems so far away right now...but I will NOT let myself test before then!! haha! I have a feeling I'm out tho, AF is right around the corner, I can just feel it!!! Evil witch!! ;)

still no :witch: for me

Same here! I keep thinking she will get me any time, and I keep feeling crampy, so I run to the bathroom thinking I've started..but still nothing. If she's going to get me, I wish she would just get it over w/ already! lol. I'm expecting her to show up for sure sometime tomorrow if she doesn't today.

FX'd for you!!!! :flower:

awwww, when are you do hun? i felt like she was coming when AF was due as well, which was 28 dec. i had all the symptoms of AF except no AF just brown cm. now i'm just waiting, two (almost three) days late. ugh.

here's to us! :dust:

awwww, when are you do hun? i felt like she was coming when AF was due as well, which was 28 dec. i had all the symptoms of AF except no AF just brown cm. now i'm just waiting, two (almost three) days late. ugh.

here's to us! :dust:

Well the past few months my cycles have been running around 30-31 days, so I thought for sure yesterday or today. If she doesn't come tomorrow thennnn I will really start to wonder! :shrug:

Maybe the crampy feelings we've been having will be a good sign for us?!?! Have you tested at all yet?? FX'd!!!

FX'ed! yes, crampy feelings stink :( i had leg cramps and a HORRIBLE back ache too ugh. tested, yes, :bfn:, but still optimistic because it's not over until she comes!

Welp no need for testing for me today, the witch got me this morning!!

Good luck to all the other testers today, and congrats to all that got their BFP's this month!!! :flower:

On to the next! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->