December testing Thread,100+ testers!16bfps so far!results ladies???

Jst 2 say with my 1st i was over a week l8and no af n still bfn, then tried agen couple of days l8r n gt bfp, so gud luck!

I'm probably late to join but I'm testing on the 28th. Hoping some baby magic comes our way!

so update :) had a clearblue digital confirm i'm pregnant today whoop whoop! 1-2 pregnant which is pretty amazing seeing as i'm not due til sat or sun...hopefully a good sign my hcg is doing well. any updates on anyone else? xxxx baby dust xxxx

Hi coco,
Congratulations on your bfp! How exciting! a great Christmas present for you :)
How long were you ttc for?
I'm going to test on 26th which is when af is due, if she hasn't shown by then! Am crossing my fingers!
Could you have ovulated earlier than you thought to get such a strong result so early?

Hi kacie and crumbs! Welcome to December testing and lots of babydust to you both :)

Unfortunately I'm out. :cry: The :witch: arrived today.
Good luck to everyone else!

so update :) had a clearblue digital confirm i'm pregnant today whoop whoop! 1-2 pregnant which is pretty amazing seeing as i'm not due til sat or sun...hopefully a good sign my hcg is doing well. any updates on anyone else? xxxx baby dust xxxx

Woo Hoo!
xx

yeay to everyone with their :BFP:

I am out though :witch: arrived right on time today! :brat:

xx

Well I caved in today and bought some cheapie tests from the pound shop! :blush:

Very excited and quite terrified to say it was a BFP. :happydance::flower: Its a little fainter then I would like but could be down to using mid afternoon wee and the fact it is a very cheap test.

well im 10DPO today and yesterday broke out in spots all over my chin which never happens (but did before i got BFP with imogen!!) this afternoon i had a smudge of blood when i went to the bathroom, nothing since AND my left boob is sore! mmmmm ha ha. i stopped breastfeeding just over a week ago, was only feeding twice a day and she was hardly taking anything so switched to cows milk so i wasnt producing much so dont know if it would cause a blocked duct or anything or if its hormonal (but its only one side!) oh well i'll just have to wait and see!!

Well I caved in today and bought some cheapie tests from the pound shop! :blush:

Very excited and quite terrified to say it was a BFP. :happydance::flower: Its a little fainter then I would like but could be down to using mid afternoon wee and the fact it is a very cheap test.

Congratulations Tudorose :)
Sounds like after what you've been through you really deserve this! Good luck to you :)

Congratulations Tudorose :)
Sounds like after what you've been through you really deserve this! Good luck to you :)

P.S. How many dpo are you?

The witch got me this morning!
I didn't test even tho I was 4 days late!
Better luck next year

Xxxxx

moolia, yeah i think i must have ovulated earlier this month however i don't know as i was actually not doing opk's this month lol! i needed a break from the stress of trying and hellO! i fell pregnant! :D ....how bizarre!? they always say that trying too hard isn't beneficial, and i never believed it but honestly, the best thing i done was to relax and it obviously worked. been trying since i had an ectopic in feb. we had been trying about 5 months when i fell preg then and it seems to have taken my body 10 months or so to sort itself out since. It was all very frustrating as i fell pregnant with my daughter in the first 2 months of trying! i must have been very jammy that time.
anyways done another first response today and the line came up b4 the control line :D its soooo dark...well happy :) anyone else have any good news today? xxxx
p.s. happy christmas eve eve xxxx

I think AF is on its way!!! :cry::cry:
i had a spot of blood yesterday and thought maybe implantation. the was more blood this morning, a bit too much for implantation id of thought but not a flow as such yet!! so thats 4 days early! last month was 3 days early but was having positive tests until the bleeding was nearly over, im not sure if i should test to see if same things happening! i really hate this game! grrrrr.

Think I'm going to be out this month :( am feeling exactly like unusually do before af arrives; bloated, a bit crampy yesterday, and a tiny bit of spotting (all normal for me a few days before af)!
Can't help feeling disappointed, which I know if silly as it's only our first month ttc but I just want a baby so badly :(

well the :witch: was due yesterday and still no sign but getting :bfn: ill keep u updated.x.x.x

the witch got me yesterday ](*,) but on the plus side, I get to use my CBFM this cycle!

Mollia - I've always found it very hard to pinpoint my OV day even with CBFM and OV tests. My last cycle was 30 days so going on a standard OV day that would be CD 16.

Hi, I was down for testing on the 22nd, but the :witch: got me yesterday, a completely horrible Christmas present! :cry:

witch definatly arrived xmas eve! boooooo. so anoyed as my LP was 10 days!!!! gonna have to start suplements to try and lengthen it! stupid body!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->