***December Testing Thread!!!*** 132 Testers/23 BFPs and Counting!!!

I tested this morning, negative, but It's still early days!! Hoping that it changes!:happydance:

Tested today...BFN.
Will test again saturday with FMU.

:dust:

After a month of DH and then myself being sick - no big surprise - I'm out this month. Dr appointment (early still at 6 months of trying but they will see us) scheduled for Jan - hoping to be able to change that to first preg appt! :)

Good luck to you all - here's to new years Bding ;)

Back from the holiday vacation! I am testing in the morning FX

I have had sore boobs and I have been a little ill periodically. But my acne is still rather calm for this point in my cycle so maybe thats a good sign?!

Im out. AF just got me! On to January :D good luck to the rest of you!

Back from the holiday vacation! I am testing in the morning FX

I have had sore boobs and I have been a little ill periodically. But my acne is still rather calm for this point in my cycle so maybe thats a good sign?!

FX for you :)

Ladies my initial test date was 5th dec but :witch: got me. I thought my cycle would be long again but did an opk test on cd15 and it was positive! Anyways.... 10dpo today and got a positive on frer and cb digi! 1-2 weeks! :bfp: !!! Congratulations Army wife! xxx

Congratulations to all the :bfp:

Good luck for January to all those that had a visit from the :witch:

x

It's a :bfn: for me :( had a blood test confirm it this morning.

Doctor wants me to come in and discuss what's next. I think we are doing the same thing for next cycle, though going in for monitoring CD9 instead of CD11. But we'll talk about what's next if next cycle (#4) doesn't work.

Good luck to anyone still waiting to test.

Happy Anniversary BFP armywife! And happy "almost" birthday BFP cmarie! Happy for you both!

I *think* i have just got my BFP.

Tested this morning with FMU and there is a very faint line (you can't see it on a pic). Showed my OH and he couldnt see it at first then when I pointed to it he said he could but he wants to wait and test again this afternoon as he wants to see a definante line

I am hoping its a sticky one, as we suffered a chemical earlier this month on the 8th December. Since last night i've had the following symptoms (backache, breakout on my face, tender BBs and a really vivid dream)

Going to test with a digi later, analizing these faint lines are soooo confusing..... :dust: to all

I *think* i have just got my BFP.

Tested this morning with FMU and there is a very faint line (you can't see it on a pic). Showed my OH and he couldnt see it at first then when I pointed to it he said he could but he wants to wait and test again this afternoon as he wants to see a definante line

I am hoping its a sticky one, as we suffered a chemical earlier this month on the 8th December. Since last night i've had the following symptoms (backache, breakout on my face, tender BBs and a really vivid dream)

Going to test with a digi later, analizing these faint lines are soooo confusing..... :dust: to all

good luck my line was faint to begin with then a few days later was dark so gud luck all the best for 2012

congrats to everyone who got their christmas :bfp: and good luck to everyone ttc in 2012 lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust: for you

hy ladies i did test on 5th dec but it cme up as bfn, forgot al about and tested 20th december wth bfp. now im 8 weeks :) good luck everyone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->