***December Testing Thread!!!*** 132 Testers/23 BFPs and Counting!!!

After 2 :bfn: 's I am now just sitting waiting for the :witch: who is due to arrive today. But I am. Feeling good about this cycle. Please put me down for testing on the 22nd. Good luck ladies!!

I'm not from the states so don't celebrate thanksgiving but Happy Thanksgiving to all of you that do :)

How is everyone feeling?

I'm now CD11 of a 25-26 day cycle. Today and yesterday I've had the signs that ovulation is either close or actually happening. It's so exciting :)

Let's hope December is the month we all get our BFPs!

X

Hi Ameeann, are you doing ovulation tests? Its the best way to settle your mind about your ovulation worries, at least if you do them you know you deffo are.

Im CD10 tomorrow...going to start testing with my ic ovulation tests and then double check with clearblue digis on any semi pos readings (tip courtesy of bearsmummy). COMON THE AGNUS! make me O sooner this month please!!!

PS - Happy Thanksgiving yankies!! ;)

xxx

I'm not from the states so don't celebrate thanksgiving but Happy Thanksgiving to all of you that do :)

How is everyone feeling?

I'm now CD11 of a 25-26 day cycle. Today and yesterday I've had the signs that ovulation is either close or actually happening. It's so exciting :)

Let's hope December is the month we all get our BFPs!

X

Hi Ameeann, are you doing ovulation tests? Its the best way to settle your mind about your ovulation worries, at least if you do them you know you deffo are.

Im CD10 tomorrow...going to start testing with my ic ovulation tests and then double check with clearblue digis on any semi pos readings (tip courtesy of bearsmummy). COMON THE AGNUS! make me O sooner this month please!!!

PS - Happy Thanksgiving yankies!! ;)

xxx

I've been using those strips for the first time and I have had NOTHING on them. Not even the faintest line so I am really worried that I'm not ovulating too!!! I'm on CD14 of 28 day cycle so theorectically should be Oving now!!! Ahhh really worried I'm going to be out this month before its even began!!!:wacko:

Keep testing, you just might be o'ing late, last month i thought id o about CD16-17 but i o'd CD20 and my cycle ended up being 36 days long.

Can I join in? I would normally test on 7th Dec as thats when af is due on a normal 28 day cycle, however this is my first month of temping and ff put my O day at cd9 (!) so if i start to feel particulary symptomly I will test december 2nd (14 dpo)

I would add baby dust smilies but my phone doesn't like forums lol! GL!!

I can't wait for the OPKs to come in the mail. I hope they come on time if not I will have to go to the store but I have no idea when to start testing. Past cycles since coming off BCP have been 33, 34 and 51 days... any suggestions???

Can I join in? Finally got a positive OPK so will be testing on Dec. 8! Happy Thanksgiving everyone :)

I can't wait for the OPKs to come in the mail. I hope they come on time if not I will have to go to the store but I have no idea when to start testing. Past cycles since coming off BCP have been 33, 34 and 51 days... any suggestions???

I would start testing on CD9 or 10, thats when i start!

Hi can you take me off the testing list please, I just found out today that the clomid hasnt worked again, so I wont be getting to try or test in december :(

Hey bit of a strange question. Im planning to test on 24th based on 31 day cycle last month (1st off bc) and assuming that after hasn't made an appearance at that point.
I have a get baby app on my phone which supposedly can give you an indication as to when you should bd the most. It also suggests a possible o date which i doubt is accurate at all. Anyways as its only our second month ttc the oh thinks id be insane to use opks so early. So Im looking for advice on other ways to spot ovation (not o pains as I've never had those or even before af only after it arrives).
Any help appreciated :)

Hello Shterr612 and all of you ladies testing in December!! Can you put me down to test on Dec. 18th? Also, it will be my 30th birthday on the 26th. I'm hoping for a nice birthday/Christmas present this month with a BFP!!

Hey Ladies,
Can you put me down to test December 5th?

Chasing that BFP!!!

Thanks so much for adding me! :). Can you put down for testing December 21st? That's when AF is due. Hopefully she'll stay away and I'll get the best Christmas prsent ever!! :)

Got AF today! Now I have a definite testing day for December - I am under unknown but can I now go under Dec 22? Thanks for doing this thread - so fun! Hope we all get our Christmas BFPs!!

Hi ladies :thumbup:
I shall be testing anytime after the 8th :baby:
Goodluck to everyone :dust:

Hello, can I join? :witch: got me today and will be testing on Dec. 24th unless she comes and visits me again... It´s also my b-day on the 3rd :thumbup:

Well, looks like i OV'd yesterday so lets say the 7th for my BFP!!

Well, looks like i OV'd yesterday so lets say the 7th for my BFP!!

Great stuff JoycieB. F'xd for you.

Still not even the faintest line for my. DH asked me if I't bought a dodgy baych - such a helpful comment!!!! Bless him.

Hope everyone is enjoying a relaxing weekend. :winkwink:

hi laddies, please put me down for Dec !2th, hope for lots of BFP! Good Luck!

Hi there!!
I'm new to the forum and this is my first try for a baby :baby:
Not sure if I calculated my O properly as this is the first month and I'm not sure yet how long is my cycle etc, but just in case I'll be testing on the 10th Dec!!

Good luck everyone!!
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back