***December Testing Thread!!!*** 132 Testers/23 BFPs and Counting!!!

I just tried to reply several times and my computer keeps logging off the internet, so sorry if I'm bombarding with responses. But, the Clearblue with the smilie faces are a little pricey, but may be worth it for a month or two.

I think I paid $40 for 20 tests in the past. But this month I paid $27 for a weeks worth of tests (which I think is expensive)! So, I would definitely do the 20 tests since its cheaper. Good luck!!!!!

Hi,
May I be added? I should be testing on the 21st.. I am using the CBFM Fxd this will be the month!

Good Luck to all of you ladies and lots and lots of baby dust!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

I'm not from the states so don't celebrate thanksgiving but Happy Thanksgiving to all of you that do :)

How is everyone feeling?

I'm now CD11 of a 25-26 day cycle. Today and yesterday I've had the signs that ovulation is either close or actually happening. It's so exciting :)

Let's hope December is the month we all get our BFPs!

X

Hi Ameeann, are you doing ovulation tests? Its the best way to settle your mind about your ovulation worries, at least if you do them you know you deffo are.

Im CD10 tomorrow...going to start testing with my ic ovulation tests and then double check with clearblue digis on any semi pos readings (tip courtesy of bearsmummy). COMON THE AGNUS! make me O sooner this month please!!!

PS - Happy Thanksgiving yankies!! ;)

xxx

Heeyyy yeh I'm doing OPK's . . . I keep getting a faint line that gradually gets darker, so I think oh tomorrow it will be positive. . . and it just gets faint again :/ I duno what's going on tbh!!! gaaahhh!! haha I'm temping too, so If I do OV that will atleast show it even if I miss it on the OPK'ss!! thanks!

Hi there! I use Clearblue as well, but the ones with the little happy face on it :happydance: so you know with certainty when you have your LH surge. I like it much better than the ones with the faint line you have to depict yourself! Good luck!

are the clear blue ones expensive?

I may use them in a month or two when I know I'm deffo OVing again, just to pin point exactly!, other wise I'll waste a lot of money doing them willy nilly like I am with the IC's!! haha

I use the clear blue ones too, i get them on amazon on the computer they are around 27 to 37 a box i buy the box of 20 test sticks!

I just tried to reply several times and my computer keeps logging off the internet, so sorry if I'm bombarding with responses. But, the Clearblue with the smilie faces are a little pricey, but may be worth it for a month or two.

I think I paid $40 for 20 tests in the past. But this month I paid $27 for a weeks worth of tests (which I think is expensive)! So, I would definitely do the 20 tests since its cheaper. Good luck!!!!!

i get the box of 20 sticks on amazon, try them out. 27 dollars for a week is a lot.

i get the box of 20 sticks on amazon, try them out. 27 dollars for a week is a lot.[/QUOTE]

The Wondfo pregnancy and ovulation tests are good also. You can get 50 for $9. I have used the ovulation tests for the last 6 months to track the pattern of my ovulation. They picked up my ovulation everytime.

Well AF is due sometime between Tuesday and Thursday with very few symptoms. Just twinges and pulling pains in my uterus since about 7dpo, so I'm scared that the witch is gonna show up. But still praying for the :cake: / :xmas9: present. FX!!!

Hey ladies, i have a question...may sounds silly. when i go to the dr for a follicle check is there is a mature follicle there does that mean I'll definitely ovulate?

I have just miscarried so im back here again can u add me to 24 th dec xx

Struggling to wait the last 4 days till testing! I refuse to test early this month :/ Somebody stop me going to buy a test! :p

I just bought one :( I must try and wait at least too more days!

Please add me to the list for December 5th. thanks and baby dust to all!!

:dust:

Can you add me to the 11th. Even though I might breakdown and test earlier:haha: I'm right not feeling semi positive. :)

Struggling to wait the last 4 days till testing! I refuse to test early this month :/ Somebody stop me going to buy a test! :p

I'd be such a hypocrite if I told you to hold out. We all know testing early can give us false negatives and that testing later is better for getting that :bfp: but holding out is for the strong, and strong is what I'm not during TWW. Good luck with holding out for testing! And I hope you do get your :bfp: when you do test.

:dust:

I just bought one :( I must try and wait at least too more days!

Do you have any symptoms? :flower:

Yeah a few! Tiredness, being gassy:blush:, bloating, dull cramps, back pain. But to be honest, I could just as easily explain them all away! oh and apart from today I've had sore boobs...

I have a golden he is the best dog!! I love your pic it looks like my girl. we had to put her to sleep 2 years ago. :( they are the best dogs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->