***December Testing Thread!!!*** 132 Testers/23 BFPs and Counting!!!

Hi ladies. I should be testing on the 5th after a loooooooooong cycle! Can you put me down please. Also it's my 25th birthday on the 27th. :dust: to everyone :) xx

I'm not from the states so don't celebrate thanksgiving but Happy Thanksgiving to all of you that do :)

How is everyone feeling?

I'm now CD11 of a 25-26 day cycle. Today and yesterday I've had the signs that ovulation is either close or actually happening. It's so exciting :)

Let's hope December is the month we all get our BFPs!

X

Hi Ameeann, are you doing ovulation tests? Its the best way to settle your mind about your ovulation worries, at least if you do them you know you deffo are.

Im CD10 tomorrow...going to start testing with my ic ovulation tests and then double check with clearblue digis on any semi pos readings (tip courtesy of bearsmummy). COMON THE AGNUS! make me O sooner this month please!!!

PS - Happy Thanksgiving yankies!! ;)

xxx

Heeyyy yeh I'm doing OPK's . . . I keep getting a faint line that gradually gets darker, so I think oh tomorrow it will be positive. . . and it just gets faint again :/ I duno what's going on tbh!!! gaaahhh!! haha I'm temping too, so If I do OV that will atleast show it even if I miss it on the OPK'ss!! thanks!

:dust:
Hi there!!
I'm new to the forum and this is my first try for a baby :baby:
Not sure if I calculated my O properly as this is the first month and I'm not sure yet how long is my cycle etc, but just in case I'll be testing on the 10th Dec!!

Good luck everyone!!
X

Welcome!!! We're in our 2nd cycle and still don't really have a clue. I think I'll be testing around the same time as you so f'xd

:dust:

Hi ladies. I should be testing on the 5th after a loooooooooong cycle! Can you put me down please. Also it's my 25th birthday on the 27th. :dust: to everyone :) xx

I really hope you get your xmas/birthday BFP.

:hugs:

Thank you sparkle! I hope you get a bfp too very soon! :dust: on the other hand I hope this backache isn't going to be a regular af symptom and that it's better news! xx

Can I join?
I, hopefully, will be able to know Dec 25th, if I stay regular this cycle!
Fingers crossed for a Christmas MIRACLE!

This is my first post! We've been trying for 6 months (but it feels like forever). Will be testing on Dec. 12th.. again!

I'm not from the states so don't celebrate thanksgiving but Happy Thanksgiving to all of you that do :)

How is everyone feeling?

I'm now CD11 of a 25-26 day cycle. Today and yesterday I've had the signs that ovulation is either close or actually happening. It's so exciting :)

X

Hi Ameeann, are you doing ovulation tests? Its the best way to settle your mind about your ovulation worries, at least if you do them you know you deffo are.

Im CD10 tomorrow...going to start testing with my ic ovulation tests and then double check with clearblue digis on any semi pos readings (tip courtesy of bearsmummy). COMON THE AGNUS! make me O sooner this month please!!!

xxx

Heeyyy yeh I'm doing OPK's . . . I keep getting a faint line that gradually gets darker, so I think oh tomorrow it will be positive. . . and it just gets faint again :/ I duno what's going on tbh!!! gaaahhh!! haha I'm temping too, so If I do OV that will atleast show it even if I miss it on the OPK'ss!! thanks!

Hi there! I use Clearblue as well, but the ones with the little happy face on it :happydance: so you know with certainty when you have your LH surge. I like it much better than the ones with the faint line you have to depict yourself! Good luck!

:wave: hi everyone! I caught up with the thread and would love to stalk it and cheer you guys on if you don't mind!

Big :hug: to Stephie, shterr, haj, JenniferAnn, JoycieB and JehovahsGrace - Dec should be your month girls!!!

***and everyone else I have not met yet!

Oh and happy upcoming birthdays to all December ladies!!

Thank you sparkle! I hope you get a bfp too very soon!

So much for the romantic weekend - I managed to break my toe this morning and we had to got to A&E. Still nothing on the OPKs but going to give it one last go before he heads off again!!! F'xd the tests just didn't work for me but I o'vd!!!

Its not too long until the 5th. I think I am going to try and leave it until 9th or 10th, although we are supposed to be away with friends that weekend. I will be thinking of you. :thumbup:

Thank you! Get bding tonight before your dh leaves! Every little helps! :dust:

Hello ladies :flower:. I am fresh from the November thread as AF got me today, but Im excited at the prospect of a Christmas/New years BFP! I will be testing on the 27th

How is everyone feeling?

X

xxx

Hi there! I use Clearblue as well, but the ones with the little happy face on it :happydance: so you know with certainty when you have your LH surge. I like it much better than the ones with the faint line you have to depict yourself! Good luck!

are the clear blue ones expensive?

I may use them in a month or two when I know I'm deffo OVing again, just to pin point exactly!, other wise I'll waste a lot of money doing them willy nilly like I am with the IC's!! haha

:wave: hi everyone! I caught up with the thread and would love to stalk it and cheer you guys on if you don't mind!

Big :hug: to Stephie, shterr, haj, JenniferAnn, JoycieB and JehovahsGrace - Dec should be your month girls!!!

***and everyone else I have not met yet!

Oh and happy upcoming birthdays to all December ladies!!

Aw thank you lady! Maybe you'll rub off on me and I'll get my BFP for starting the thread like you did with November???!! Hahahaha!

This is month 6 of TTC. I will be testing (again) on December 12th. Please add me to the list and wish me lots of luck :baby:

Welcome to all the new ladies! I'm trying the best I can to keep this as up to date as possible, so if I have missed any ladies or any birthdays, etc... please feel free to PM me! I don't want anyone left out!

I am so excited for this month! How has everyone been feeling? Any symptoms? I'm trying to take the laid-back approach... No temping or charting or whatnot. I have been keeping a calendar and a little symptom spotting, but that's it. EWCM yesterday, but other than that... ZIP for symptoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->